THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

UFC on FOX 13: Dos Santos vs. Miocic (December 13, 2014)

FOX, 8 p.m. ET
    Junior Dos Santos vs. Stipe Miocic
    Nate Diaz vs. Rafael dos Anjos
    Alistair Overeem vs. Stefan Struve
    Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Matt Mitrione

FOX, 5 p.m. ET
    Willie Gates vs. John Moraga
    Claudia Gadelha vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
    Joe Riggs vs. Ben Saunders
    Drew Dober vs. Jamie Varner
    Derek Brunson vs. Ed Herman
    Bryan Barberena vs. Joe Ellenberger

UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET
    David Michaud vs. Garett Whiteley
    Henry Cejudo vs. Dustin Kimura
    Anthony Birchak vs. Ian Entwistle

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Killa B gonna fuuck diesel up

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are there ears touching?

marzwoody

Some kind of ear fetish freaks the UFC are trying to appeal to??

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Some kind of ear fetish freaks the UFC are trying to appeal to??
    Would you call a homosexual a freak? My people deserve the same respect.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Meathead
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Stipe is tough as nails and JDS may have lost his mojo, hmmmm? At +190 on 5D it's very tempting to place on Stipe me tinks..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Stipe-Miocic-39537 He's only been stopped by the tall guy (Skyscraper) with punches so this match up with JDS is not at all the same....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-26-14 at 11:21 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Lol if jds is not a "tall guy with punches" then what is he?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Lol if jds is not a "tall guy with punches" then what is he?
    JDS is not as tall as Skyscraper that's for sure Pun with that reach of his.. Stipes only loss to date.... I would then call JDS a right sized guy to match up with Stipe at the same height 6'4".. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Junior-dos-Santos-17272

JDS may have a slightly better chin going in but other then that I see this match up favoring Stipe in most other areas.. Stipe can bang and hang with JDS until his wrestling and cardio takes over in other words.. That's just speculation on my part but JDS really hasn't shown me much lately and Stripe has....

Put it this way - JDS got destroyed twice by Cain V (respectable) kicked Mark Hunt in the head and beat up on a washed up Frank Mir. That's JDS last 4.. Stipe has looked good...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    JDS is not as tall as Skyscraper that's for sure Pun with that reach of his.. Stipes only loss to date.... I would then call JDS a right sized guy to match up with Stipe at the same height 6'4".. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Junior-dos-Santos-17272

JDS may have a slightly better chin going in but other then that I see this match up favoring Stipe in most other areas.. Stipe can bang and hang with JDS until his wrestling and cardio takes over in other words.. That's just speculation on my part but JDS really hasn't shown me much lately and Stripe has....

Put it this way - JDS got destroyed twice by Cain V (respectable) kicked Mark Hunt in the head and beat up on a washed up Frank Mir. That's JDS last 4.. Stipe has looked good...
    You told us you'd stop posting fight breakdowns Jib. You lied.

I wanted to highlight the most retarded part of your post, but I couldn't pick one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

MDisan-ahole gots to make dat paper MD. Jibbby breakdowns is his only hope

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

V are your "chemical dinner meetings" really just you doing heroin in the bathroom?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha not far off

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I'm thankful for not being British

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I'm surprised where they opened the JDS/Stipe line. Far sharper than I thought. Hoping public jumps on JDS and pushes the lines to +400

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

V that was a terrible performance from Kailin Curran. did you see that line movement? Getting stopped by Paige Van Zant. Shameful and embarassing. She should honestly think about retiring.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    V that was a terrible performance from Kailin Curran. did you see that line movement? Getting stopped by Paige Van Zant. Shameful and embarassing. She should honestly think about retiring.
    yeah pretty damn bad. I thought it was gonna be a tight decision hence why I thought there was value in the Curran +135 line!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You told us you'd stop posting fight breakdowns Jib. You lied.

I wanted to highlight the most retarded part of your post, but I couldn't pick one.
    Pun asked me a question and I replied in break down form. A small technicality.. Way to troll in MD.. Solid effort on your part...

V you're a funny guy.. You got 2 beeeeotch points coming later on today.... Lol...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-27-14 at 10:21 AM.
    Nomination(s):

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha respek

MD

Pun asked me a question and I replied in break down form. A small technicality.. Way to troll in MD.. Solid effort on your part...

V you're a funny guy.. You got 2 beeeeotch points coming later on today.... Lol...
    So you're admitting to lying, again? Replying with a breakdown when you said you'd stop posting breakdowns is not "a small technicality."

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So you're admitting to lying, again? Replying with a breakdown when you said you'd stop posting breakdowns is not "a small technicality."
    You said you were going to put me on your ignore list like Nuns but you lied.. So I guess that makes us both liars... Guilty as charged I suppose... .. Stain on mey.....

MD you silly little bastard... Is that the best dirt you can pull up on me?? Please tell me you have more then this..

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

"What are you going to do? Dox me?"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    "What are you going to do? Dox me?"
    Haha

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Being doxed is overrated and no biggie, nothing to it... Post a personal pic and sit back and enjoy the ride..

Back to the event clowns.. I've seen enough of my ugly mug already on this thread..

MD

You said you were going to put me on your ignore list like Nuns but you lied.. So I guess that makes us both liars... Guilty as charged I suppose... .. Stain on mey.....

MD you silly little bastard... Is that the best dirt you can pull up on me?? Please tell me you have more then this..
    I don't see how me lying would make your lies any better, but yeah, I didn't say that. If you claim otherwise, go find the post.

"Is that the best dirt you can pull up on me?" is how you reply to being caught lying? You don't have an honest bone in your body JIBBBY. Lie after lie after lie.

marzwoody

Wasteland for MMA discussion. how long are you gonna keep up this childish squabble with Jibby, MD?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and Ron_Paul_2012

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Wasteland for MMA discussion. how long are you gonna keep up this childish squabble with Jibby, MD?
    For however long I continue to read his posts, most likely. If I feel like calling him out on his nonsense, I will.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't see how me lying would make your lies any better, but yeah, I didn't say that. If you claim otherwise, go find the post.

"Is that the best dirt you can pull up on me?" is how you reply to being caught lying? You don't have an honest bone in your body JIBBBY. Lie after lie after lie.
    Oh God!!!! This guy is something else.. It never stops with MD.. Full of complements as always..

MD

Ha, yeah, that MD, always pointing out your blatant lies, that joker.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ha, yeah, that MD, always pointing out your blatant lies, that joker.
    Lies? What lies MD?... I want to clear up this misunderstanding...

1) I gotta post and break down these fights on the event threads, my track record is still solid for winners vs's losers as well... I know my MMA and keep it simple. Just 2 guys fighting in a cage.. Not rocket science... Sherdog and Wiki helps too... Still don't know why most of you guys hate on that... Lastly, no forum law against Jibbby posting about fights on the event threads.. Last I checked I'm the only guy also that gives 2 bet points for every event thread start by the man!!..

2) On that recent post with the Wiman interview, V blew that up in my face.. Glad he did actually, I was wrong... I got a link and yes the interview was in 2012 and I had thought it to be in 2014.. I was embarrassed when I checked it all out and tried to play it off.. Wiman did end up winning that fight though, so I think I should get a free pass on that slip up. I apologize for the misrepresentation with that post still today.. Guilty as charged..

3) I honestly can't think of any other lies that you speak of to call me a liar all the time MD???.. I proved everything in the past and got Doxxed for it.. I post my bets with amounts (copy and paste).. You guys already know me like an open book practically and I don't mind.. I post my wins and loses as well.. I post my personal pictures to prove I've been places in the world. What other lies MD am I guilty of?? Chill with the unwarranted slander...

If we must all play in the same sand box together I think we must all learn to play nicely together.. See now that's another simple Jibbby breakdown that is probably the right call..

BACK TO EVENT AND FIGHTS.....

1234 ... Last