illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Yeah he knows we were all on McCall over Brad Pickett that's why it was set at -170.

That number could have been infiltrated through another route though if some of you would stop bullshiting and giggling to yourself about your own fukin placebo induced delusions traced down to your
    Last edited by illmatick; 11-05-14 at 11:50 AM.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

yea was hoping for McCall -130 range

though outside chance he would be a slight dog.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I hate betting on a main event like this. Too much of my heart probably gives Shogun more than he is.

OSP is not very good. He isn't even a top wrestler. He is black. He is athletic and explosive. He has some wrestling. Shogun has that worn down fighter take down defense right now. He just sits down. From there he used to be sporadic and in a hurry to move out. Now he just gets worked from there.

That all said, I think Shogun looks good in the first and that is enough to drop a sloppy OSP. I favored Manuwa much more to win than I do OSP.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    I hate betting on a main event like this. Too much of my heart probably gives Shogun more than he is.

OSP is not very good. He isn't even a top wrestler. He is black. He is athletic and explosive. He has some wrestling. Shogun has that worn down fighter take down defense right now. He just sits down. From there he used to be sporadic and in a hurry to move out. Now he just gets worked from there.

That all said, I think Shogun looks good in the first and that is enough to drop a sloppy OSP. I favored Manuwa much more to win than I do OSP.
    Agreed

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know what's up with OSP's tatoos? look like there branded on him. also great observation skillz ^ i never realized he was black.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

OSP is a terrible fighter. He might be able to win by superior hog alone though.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    OSP is a terrible fighter. He might be able to win by superior hog alone though.
    I legit cap him in top 5 hogs currently active in UFC, scary stuff

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Anyone know what's up with OSP's tatoos? look like there branded on him. also great observation skillz ^ i never realized he was black.
    college fraternity brand

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

OSP vs Shogun really is a tough fight to bet on.. As I said before I'm leaning towards Shogun with the fight being in Brazil and with his vast experience advantage.. After watching the UFC tonight show though OSP seems trained up and confident going in.. A rebound fight.. OSP does have a good granite chin as well... I'm on Shogun small still...

Uncle Creepy McCall has to be the Call too.. Too much speed and wrestling.....

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    OSP vs Shogun really is a tough fight to bet on.. As I said before I'm leaning towards Shogun with the fight being in Brazil and with his vast experience advantage.. After watching the UFC tonight show though OSP seems trained up and confident going in.. A rebound fight.. OSP does have a good granite chin as well... I'm on Shogun small still...

Saw what you did there, Jibbby you rascal

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarification

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

does he? Serious question, you are probably right, but I jus dont recall ever seeing him get tagged, but then I barely remember any of his fights. i didnt really watch the bader one neither

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    does he? Serious question, you are probably right, but I jus dont recall ever seeing him get tagged, but then I barely remember any of his fights. i didnt really watch the bader one neither
    OSP has taken a few in the past and has never been dropped or even rocked if I remember correctly.. He has those long arms and lands his punches slightly over 50 percent of the time according to the numbers.. Deceptively long and stays out reach with his movement mostly.. Not very technical though..

Shogun may blitz him or take him down which may be his best game plan to take OSP out.. Still if they start trading OSP could drop Shogun.. Like I said it's a tough play in my mind just because OSP has a good chin and hits hard..

marzwoody

Ouch.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

“It could be worse. I could have an office job and want to kill myself. It could be a lot worse. This job is killing us. Realistically, this job is ruining the one vehicle we have — our bodies and our brains. It’s killing me. It’s killing all of us, but I signed up for it. Just like all these football players. They want to make all these cheesy rules — you can’t hit guys, they can’t hit each other as hard. You signed up for this.

“John Lineker could kill me and I have no problem with that. I could kill him and I have no f–king problem with that either. It’s part of the sport. All of the suffering we put in, the training and everywhere else at home, I don’t get to see my kid as much, the diet, I have to eat vegan food all week and it sucks. It’s not fun. But I do what I love and I get underpaid for it, but I still get paid. It could be worse. I could have a 9 to 5.

“I know we don’t get credit and we don’t get the love, but this is a No. 1 contender’s fight. This is kind of a big deal. This is No. 3 versus No. 4 and to get the least amount of respect we’re getting. Shockingly, we’re co-main event now ’cause someone had to get hurt. It’s a slap in the face. It’s just me complaining and I’ve got to shut up and do my job.” - Uncle Creepy

marzwoody

Lol ^

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    “It could be worse. I could have an office job and want to kill myself. It could be a lot worse. This job is killing us. Realistically, this job is ruining the one vehicle we have — our bodies and our brains. It’s killing me. It’s killing all of us, but I signed up for it. Just like all these football players. They want to make all these cheesy rules — you can’t hit guys, they can’t hit each other as hard. You signed up for this.

“John Lineker could kill me and I have no problem with that. I could kill him and I have no f–king problem with that either. It’s part of the sport. All of the suffering we put in, the training and everywhere else at home, I don’t get to see my kid as much, the diet, I have to eat vegan food all week and it sucks. It’s not fun. But I do what I love and I get underpaid for it, but I still get paid. It could be worse. I could have a 9 to 5.

“I know we don’t get credit and we don’t get the love, but this is a No. 1 contender’s fight. This is kind of a big deal. This is No. 3 versus No. 4 and to get the least amount of respect we’re getting. Shockingly, we’re co-main event now ’cause someone had to get hurt. It’s a slap in the face. It’s just me complaining and I’ve got to shut up and do my job.” - Uncle Creepy
    beyond it being a top contender fight... it should be co-main regardless because its penetrating IAN MCCALL VS JOHN LINEKER
    2 of the most exciting fighters in any weight class or promotion... or even any combat sport going right now.

both of them have enormous charisma, creative and dynamic technique, are fantastic athletes and have no lack of heart or toughness. then, on top of that, you have the stakes involved, and also they are both really peaking in their careers.

its a fantastic fight, one so good im not sure i wanna put anything on cuz id kinda like to just sit back, take it in

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

OSP might not be great at anything but he is really well rounded, i was surprised at how many takedowns he stopped vs bader and how he didn't gas.
    i think he can wrestlefuk shogun and take a decision or even a late sub, shogun has been very unimpressive to me lately vera, hendo and tehuna(ugh) were taylor made for him, guys who would stand and bang.

i think this is a 50/50 fight, manuwa would at least stand there and allow shogun to be aggresive and get a stoppage, this wont happen with st preux who will obviously try to wrestle, this will probably make shogun a bit more tentative in his attack.

the thing with osp, he hasn't beaten anyone good so its hard to say "oh he's gonna decision shogun" but i see improvements from him everytime so im confident this is a good play

mirinquads

OSP didnt gas against Bader? Da thangs you hear on SBR.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    OSP didnt gas against Bader? Da thangs you hear on SBR.
    nah i mean he was obviously tired but so was bader. A bunch of people including me thought bader had a big advantage on cardio

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Dana White ‏@danawhite 18s18 seconds ago
    Looking like Ian McCall is sick and might not be able to fight tonight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Having second thoughts about betting on Shogun.. This doesn't happen often but I just don't think Shogun can bully OSP and KO him, and I can see Shogun trying and gassing out himself...

I'm changing my bet to OSP at +140 and against my better judgement... PLACED!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-08-14 at 10:31 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

McCall fight officially scratched.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    McCall fight officially scratched.
    I saw that ... All bets placed were refunded this morning... Sucks... I was big on McCall too...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

These are my picks... 5 dollar parlay as usual.. Copy and paste -

11/08 12:10 PM Parlay $5.00 $1,496.50 U.F.C. U.F.C. - Alan Jouban +220 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. -Nina Ansaroff -160 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Diego Rivas -120 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Claudio Silva +180 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Caio Magalhaes -260 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Leandro Silva -120 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Thomas Almeida -400 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Douglas Lima -400 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Colby Covington -550 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Ovince St Preux +140 for Fight Lines

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Dimes pulled the Rivas and Magalhaes lines, anyone know if those fights are cancelled too?

Back up now, nm.
    Last edited by NunyaBidness; 11-08-14 at 12:17 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Dimes pulled the Rivas and Magalhaes lines, anyone know if those fights are cancelled too?
    Not reading anything about these 2 fights being cancelled.. Both fights are still up on the board on Bovada and Betus..

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Brazilian girls are hot Pun.. Need to get my tall single arse over to Rio one of these days...

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

what do you guys think about rivas and caio? the caio fight seems like a bit bigger of a question mark considering the line

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    I legit cap him in top 5 hogs currently active in UFC, scary stuff
    I'll have to take your word for it kid. Looking at men's sexual organs is NOT my thing. Must be a generation thing. Then again. Maybe it's just you.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by areallycoolguy View Post
    what do you guys think about rivas and caio? the caio fight seems like a bit bigger of a question mark considering the line
    I have a couple units on Rivas @ -110. GL

First 12345 ... Last