LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

I understand your stipulations, but for 100K$, I get to pick the time and place.

I'm from Virginia, where do you live? We can pick a spot between our two locations to engage in fisticuffs.
    There will be no fisticuffs. It’ll be over in a blink of an eye. Fastest money I’ve ever made.

No need to find a tattoo artist. My fellow comrade is an amazing tattoo artist. He has a travel kit that will make that large cokk look really good on your forehead.

What the fukk is up with this bro bullsh!t? I'm not your brother. Doesn't matter where I'm from.

Nah, no need to do that, I’ll travel to Virginia.

You pick the MMA gym of your choice and I’ll set up the rest.

Since you get to pick the time and place, I get to make a demand…

I need some verification.

You post a video of yourself verifying that you are SBR poster MD and show yourself using a cash counting machine so I know you have the 100k in cash.

I’ll do the same afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by MangoKush View Post
    MD -850 Wolf +700

Rocky +115 Wolf -135
    You want to put up some cash on that bet? This is going to look like Mike Vallely vs. some scrawny comic book skater punk.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf420 View Post

You post a video of yourself verifying that you are SBR poster MD and show yourself using a cash counting machine so I know you have the 100k in cash.

I'll tell you what. You post a video of yourself counting 50k in cash, I'll post a video of myself lighting $1000 on fire.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave NunyaBidness 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and MangoKush

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I post a video of me making a video about how to post a video then uploading the video with a video playing while I watch a video. you give me 1000 betpoints.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I'll tell you what. You post a video of yourself counting 50k in cash, I'll post a video of myself lighting $1000 on fire.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Post a real video of yourself eating popcorn.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, and Vaughany

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Post a real video of yourself eating popcorn.
    Doesn't even have to pre-butter it.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

There will be no fisticuffs. It’ll be over in a blink of an eye. Fastest money I’ve ever made.

No need to find a tattoo artist. My fellow comrade is an amazing tattoo artist. He has a travel kit that will make that large cokk look really good on your forehead.

What the fukk is up with this bro bullsh!t? I'm not your brother. Doesn't matter where I'm from.

You want to put up some cash on that bet? This is going to look like Mike Vallely vs. some scrawny comic book skater punk.
    Stop trolling the forum pal. You're starting to really get under my skin.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

You proposed this bet, so unless you're a focking weasel, you shouldn't have any problems taking a video of yourself with the money first. If you do it, I'll do it. You keep making huge claims, but hypocritically, you refuse to verify them. You sound like you're full of shit bro.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Can I post a video of myself jerking off onto a print out of this thread so people can realize how pointless and banal its gotten?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Can I post a video of myself jerking off onto a print out of this thread so people can realize how pointless and banal its gotten?
    Buddy, if you've been posting on SBR for a year and you still think that LoneWolf420 and I discussing the details of our fisticuffs match in Virginia for $100000 is "pointless", then I don't know what to tell you.

Wilbo86

Buddy, if you've been posting on SBR for a year and you still think that LoneWolf420 and I discussing the details of our fisticuffs match in Virginia for $100000 is "pointless", then I don't know what to tell you.
    Noted, I redact my schlong

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

You proposed this bet, so unless you're a focking weasel, you shouldn't have any problems taking a video of yourself with the money first. If you do it, I'll do it. You keep making huge claims, but hypocritically, you refuse to verify them. You sound like you're full of shit bro.
    You wanted to pick the time and place and I agreed. I agreed to the terms of the negotiation.

I’m willing to pay my way to your home state of Virginia… at the date of your choosing… to fight at the location of your choice… and I’m setting up and paying for the arrangement… and I agreed to your terms and ask for verification and you respond with you first? What is this fukkin kindergarten? That’s not the response of a grown millionaire brawler.

You’re a fraud. Just like rocky. I’m done. Continue on playing make believe.

Wilbo86

Alright, I'm lubbing up

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

You wanted to pick the time and place and I agreed. I agreed to the terms of the negotiation.

I’m willing to pay my way to your home state of Virginia… at the date of your choosing… to fight at the location of your choice… and I’m setting up and paying for the arrangement… and I agreed to your terms and ask for verification and you respond with you first? What is this fukkin kindergarten? That’s not the response of a grown millionaire brawler.

Your such a bad ass.

MD

Uh, what? No I didn't, you suggested Virginia. You're the one who asked for this fight to be for 100000$, but you won't even prove you have the money, when there are multiple posters here that will attest to the fact that I travel around fighting people I meet on internet forums for hundreds of thousands of dollars at a time. Ask poster BIGDAY, I once wrestled him for 10000$. And won.

I wish people would stop backing out of prizefights with me on SBR; such childish behaviour.
    Last edited by MD; 11-05-14 at 04:45 PM.

marzwoody

^ Its true. MD has been known to challenge posters to naked mud wrestling contests. i think he's 10-0 so far.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

same old gay shit in here with rocky the homo

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Rocky is gay. Do what? The regulars here have come to terms with it.

Old news move on pal.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    True, but he will at least give you a reach around when he plows you, which is more courtesy then usual on this forum. Better lube up Sektaur. Both you and 4204lyfe up there seems to be out for the D.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    Don't even know you, boy. But hit me up via PM if you want me to shove my giant beastly cack into your suckhole. It will be glorious pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

You guyz should take part in this

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Tht shiit is too pussy for rocky

marzwoody

I love how the Newcastle guy comes in late, fell asleep in the cab, hungover, and still knocks out the american

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    You guyz should take part in this
    Lol soon as it became apparent the American was training with a "Wing Chun" expert from Blackpool (lol in other words he was a Chip Shop owner from Blackpool who'd seen Enter the Dragon once!) it was obvious he was gonna get his head taken cleeean ahhhff!

First ... 15161718