marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron Paul And His Bank Roll

Up, up and away..
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave marzwoody 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

LOL... Ronny can pick em at times and he does tell it on the mountain when he does hit them betting or not...

Still gotta back Ronnie... Witnessed the boy light it up... Mcloud style receiving the gift.... LOL...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    LOL... Ronny can pick em at times and he does tell it on the mountain when he does hit them betting or not...

He does what everyone who wants attention does, he bumps and quotes himself when he wins, and no mention when he loses.

He most certainly cannot 'pick em', he's the only person here who has lost his entire FakeRoll several times.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Vaughany

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post

Up, up and away..
    That's right kid. My bankroll keeps getting bigger & bigger! Higher & higher!! Half my bankroll on McGregor with most of that on the inside the distance prop!!! Up, up & away!!!!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Still gotta back Ronnie... Witnessed the boy light it up... Mcloud style receiving the gift.... LOL...
    Jibby, let me give you a history lesson here.

Ron Paul has lost his bankroll several times on all in bets. He has tried to lie about it, but painted him self into the corner in several threads. He's now broke and is only betting air. Air is, as you hopefully know, not a legitimate currency in most places. Ron also only bets -300 favorites, which is why his air is now running low as well.

Dude's gonna choke to death soon, and this world would be the better for it.

marzwoody

this is hilarious.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

Ron Paul has lost his bankroll several times on all in bets. He has tried to lie about it, but painted him self into the corner in several threads. He's now broke and is only betting air. Air is, as you hopefully know, not a legitimate currency in most places. Ron also only bets -300 favorites, which is why his air is now running low as well.

Not happened even once Plucky. I have never once had to reload any of my accounts Plucky. My McGregor play has you tearing your hair out huh. Don't hate kiddo. Just appreciate! Keep your nose clean kid & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Not happened even once Plucky. I have never once had to reload any of my accounts Plucky. My McGregor play has you tearing your hair out huh. Don't hate kiddo. Just appreciate! Keep your nose clean kid & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two.
    Shall we ask the rest of the board about that? I think you're getting senile in your old age.

Yes, your -260 favorite play was mighty impressive. Except everyone was on it. You usually only bet -400 or worse though, so that's something I suppose.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's right kid. My bankroll keeps getting bigger & bigger! Higher & higher!! Half my bankroll on McGregor with most of that on the inside the distance prop!!! Up, up & away!!!!
    Ronny if you bet half your bank roll on one fight and haven't re-upped or reloaded ever then I gotta question your honesty.. Something is a miss here????. Not hating but not congratulating either...

The stories I read on this forum are very far fetched at times.. Gotta keep it real.. We all lose at times and you need to tell that on the mountain too.. I do....

Ronny tone it down pal and you'll fit right in.. We all gamble and win and we all gamble and lose also.. That is keeping it real... No one is perfect...

I don't take sides and I don't judge... I do read posts and reason them out in my head when I'm not loaded... lol..

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

LOL Ronpaul is like those bookmaker live chat monkeys.....he has all those replies on a sticky note and just copy+paste them here. He managed to edit the smiley
    Points Awarded:

cheeese gave Grabaka 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

LOL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    LOL Ronpaul is like those bookmaker live chat monkeys.....he has all those replies on a sticky note and just copy+paste them here. He managed to edit the smiley
    hahhhaa

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I love that you don't even know you are betraying how small your "bankroll" is with statements like this.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    I love that you don't even know you are betraying how small your "bankroll" is with statements like this.
    not necessarily.

apparently bovada accepts 5 figure wagers on mma props. Lmao.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Ronny if you bet half your bank roll on one fight and haven't re-upped or reloaded ever then I gotta question your honesty.. Something is a miss here????. Not hating but not congratulating either...

The stories I read on this forum are very far fetched at times.. Gotta keep it real.. We all lose at times and you need to tell that on the mountain too.. I do....

Ronny tone it down pal and you'll fit right in.. We all gamble and win and we all gamble and lose also.. That is keeping it real... No one is perfect...

I don't take sides and I don't judge... I do read posts and reason them out in my head when I'm not loaded... lol..
    Except for minorities and homosexuals.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dwil125 gave MD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ron_Paul_2012

Shall we ask the rest of the board about that? I think you're getting senile in your old age.

Yes, your -260 favorite play was mighty impressive. Except everyone was on it. You usually only bet -400 or worse though, so that's something I suppose.
    What are you some 14 year kid? Ask yourself why I would give 2 shits what a couple of youngsters think my gambling record is. Bottom line is that I pull money from my accounts almost every month. That's all that matters. You flapping your gums, shaking your fist in the air & pulling your hair out in frustration is just a bonus for me. Never change mirinqueer. Never change.

Ron_Paul_2012

Um...... I'm not sure if you missed it Jibster but Conor McGregor won. You see the thing about gambling is that when the guy you bet on wins then you win not lose money.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

What are you some 14 year kid? Ask yourself why I would give 2 shits what a couple of youngsters think my gambling record is. Bottom line is that I pull money from my accounts almost every month. That's all that matters. You flapping your gums, shaking your fist in the air & pulling your hair out in frustration is just a bonus for me. Never change mirinqueer. Never change.
    But you quote yourself after every win? You seem to care a lot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Except for minorities and homosexuals.
    Bava right on que as always with the 2 betpoints..

I swear Bava has his tongue lodged so far up your arse that it got stuck.. Ya may wanna pull it out at some point to take a dump MD.. LOL...

I don't hate on anyone.. I'm a peaceful guy.. Ya got me all wrong pal...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-30-14 at 02:03 PM.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;22699503]Bava right on que as always with the 2 betpoints..

I swear that dude has his tongue lodged so far up your arse that it got stuck.. Ya may wanna pull it out at some point to take a dump MD.. LOL...

It was an accusation you levelled at me, Puddding. I swear, the magnanimous version of you is even more annoying that the braggy one.

Ron_Paul_2012

[QUOTE=Bava;22699623]
    Bava right on que as always with the 2 betpoints..

I swear that dude has his tongue lodged so far up your arse that it got stuck.. Ya may wanna pull it out at some point to take a dump MD.. LOL...

It was an accusation you levelled at me, Puddding. I swear, the magnanimous version of you is even more annoying that the braggy one.
    Woe! Easy there fruity pants! This is a gambling forum not a phago forum for limp wristed jobby jabbers!! Believe me when I tell you that Jibster is not interested in you pushing in his pudding with your poo pusher. But If you ask nicely & pay the man his money. He may just drop some pudding on your face though. Just don't forget to clean up before you go.

Bava
    Update your status

[QUOTE=Ron_Paul_2012;22699769]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Woe! Easy there fruity pants! This is a gambling forum not a phago forum for limp wristed jobby jabbers!! Believe me when I tell you that Jibster is not interested in you pushing in his pudding with your poo pusher. But If you ask nicely & pay the man his money. He may just drop some pudding on your face though. Just don't forget to clean up before you go.

Great post. Jibbby has lots of good qualities, and at least he seems like a happy person. From reading your posts and from what I know about your situation, your life must be extremely sad, worse than I can imagine. I feel guilty for replying to this, and I'm sorry for all of your losses, past and future.

Ron_Paul_2012

[QUOTE=Bava;22699867]

Great post. Jibbby has lots of good qualities, and at least he seems like a happy person. From reading your posts and from what I know about your situation, your life must be extremely sad, worse than I can imagine. I feel guilty for replying to this, and I'm sorry for all of your losses, past and future.
    Yup. All us straight guys are missing out on all the fun. Having sex with women is just pure hell. Worse than you can imagine. An absolute nightmare.

Never change Marcus. Never change.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Ron_Paul_2012 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=Ron_Paul_2012;22699769]
    Lol'ing at this post....

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

You should, I don't want to see Ron_Paul posts. The forum reads so much better with him on ignore; everyone has been bashing Sac for making the same post over and over, but Ron_Paul does it 3000 times and people don't say a word. Double standard.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Bava
    Update your status

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;22700285]

Lol'ing at this post....
    Yes, Jibbby we know you think poo and bums are funny. That's why everyone respects your insight.

marzwoody

How old are you Ron? were you betting air during the Jack Dempsey days?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Thats a cluster of pretty awesome jokes right there. Congrats. Lough my fakking ass oud actually. Absolutely master.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=Bava;22700365]

Yes, Jibbby we know you think poo and bums are funny. That's why everyone respects your insight.
    Since when are you the voice for everyone on this forum Bava? Just because MD has your back and you have over 100 posts now doesn't make you king of the hill already.. Delusional chap you are...

Bava
    Update your status

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;22701395]

Since when are you the voice for everyone on this forum Bava? Just because MD has your back and you have over 100 posts now doesn't make you king of the hill already.. Delusional chap you are...

The royal we, Lummmox. I was only speaking for myself- the second part was an observation that any casual reader would notice; the best way to read these event threads now is to wait for the Jibbby bomb to go off and then sort through the rubble on fight day.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=Bava;22701511]

The royal we, Lummmox. I was only speaking for myself
    Last time I checked - There is no I in the word WE Bava.. I'm not very good at spelling, comprehension or grammar though so maybe I'm wrong....

Quote ya word for word - Jibbby we all know... That's why everyone respects your insight.. (Sarcastic in nature)... This is what you posted right Bava?

Check yourself and think hard before posting Mr vocabulary please..

Bava
    Update your status

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;22701785]

Last time I checked - There is no I in the word WE Bava.. I'm not very good at spelling, comprehension or grammar though so maybe I'm wrong....

Quote ya word for word - Jibbby we all know... That's why everyone respects your insight.. (Sarcastic in nature)... This is what you posted right Bava?

Check yourself and think hard before posting Mr vocabulary please..
    There's an I in the royal WE, though. Does that make you smell toast?

Do you know what word-for-word means? It means you're not allowed to abbreviate (those little dot things) or add words that were't there (like the word "all") or add your typically penetrating insight on the blatantly obvious- the fact that anyone familiar with your schtick knows it was sarcasm shows that I was clearly making an observation. So no, that isn't what I posted.

I thought you weren't reading my posts- where's your resolve, man?

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Step 1 - Left click "Settings" (unless you are a lefty in which case I don't know what button you use)
    Step 2 - Left click "Edit Ignore List"
    Step 3 - Add name to ignore
    Step 4 - Left click "Okay"
    Step 5 - Wash, rinse, repeat
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Napes21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Step 6 - forum battle and be remotely entertained out of pure boredom until live bets are in play..... LOL...
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave JIBBBY 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mirinquads

I thought we where just making fun of Ron Paul and his inflatable girlfriend, he has to bring up every time we bash him up in here?

Jibbby, you've gotten mean. I thought you were a fun loving silly goose? I think you should take a hard look in the mirror, we have feelings too on this forum.

123 Last