Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Big Country Nelson vs Mark Hunt-O! Who wins? Why?

Does Big Country have a better right hand than 185 middle weight Melvin Manhoef?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its gonna be a war cant wait!!
    Last edited by marzwoody; 09-07-14 at 04:52 PM.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I will bet on Frank Mir if the line opens at better than +600.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post

Good edit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Big Country at +125... Too me this is a no brainer almost...

Fat Boy Roy Nelson certainly has the better ground game, Roy has the better chin and probably the punching power.. Cardio has to be the same and if both gas I still take ROY.... Hunt is coming off the loss and will be tough though...

I'm already placed on Roy fat boy Nelson..

Hunt is old and probably on the decline even trying to rebound.. Hunt went to sleep and Roy has not of late.. Smart money has to be on Big Boy Roy if he trains and eats healthy leading up....

Big if as always with that diet and training???? Fighting a legend in the sport in Mark Hunt I'm guessing he will be motivated...
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-08-14 at 01:42 AM.

alpinepetey
    alpinepetey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Big Country at +125... Too me this is a no brainer almost...

Fat Boy Roy Nelson certainly has the better ground game, Roy has the better chin and probably the punching power.. Cardio has to be the same and if both gas I still take ROY.... Hunt is coming off the loss and will be tough though...

I'm already placed on Roy fat boy Nelson..

Hunt is old and probably on the decline even trying to rebound.. Hunt went to sleep and Roy has not of late.. Smart money has to be on Big Boy Roy if he trains and eats healthy leading up....

Big if as always with that diet and training???? Fighting a legend in the sport in Mark Hunt I'm guessing he will be motivated...
    Hunt is coming off a DRAW to a Bigfoot Silva that was roided out on testosterone

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by alpinepetey View Post
    Hunt is coming off a DRAW to a Bigfoot Silva that was roided out on testosterone
    Yep... I just can't get that head kick KO out of my mind I guess...

I just don't think Mark Hunt can knock out Roy Nelson standing or beat him in any other area including on the ground... Big on ROY going in as the slight underdog!!!

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Yeah if roy trains and eats healthy. Good one lol. Put for money on that fried chicken eating fatass. Sorry but i had to lol at that.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Lol. i Saw big country leaving cane's fried chicken not long ago. He lookd fat as usual.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Do you really think Nelson's one dimensional striking offense is going to get it done against Hunt?

Even if Roy wants to take it to the ground, who has been able to keep Hunt down recently?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Nice edit. You're always flip flopping or erasing knucklehead comments that you've made. Never change Marz. Never change.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Nice edit. You're always flip flopping or erasing knucklehead comments that you've made. Never change Marz. Never change.
    It's not like im in a tournament or anything and can give opponents an advantage by writing who i like. you wouden't know much about that after losing to me and mirin.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

It's not like im in a tournament or anything and can give opponents an advantage by writing who i like. you wouden't know much about that after losing to me and mirin.
    I'm on Hunt.

The God Emperor runs from no man.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I'm on Hunt.

The God Emperor runs from no man.
    I'm on Hunt by armbar.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think Roy is younger and has the big punch power to land and knock out the older Hunt perhaps early on.. If both gas out which will happen at some point if it extends I like Roy's chances as well..

When both these big boys gas out after 1 or 2 rounds, I can see Roy getting the trip take down which will end this fight in hurry shortly after with his ground dominance from the top position.. My take..

Simply said - Roy Nelson should be a little better standing and much better on the ground I believe..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-10-14 at 04:40 AM.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Well roy is better on the ground but he isnt better on the feet. Frankly roy isnt really that great on the feet. He has tremendous power but if you watch is fight against miocic you can see how he falls short against someone technical. That said, roy somehow manages to get it done more times than not so i wouldnt be suprised to see him pull something off here. He has a huge advantage on the ground but hunt is not easy to take down or hold down. Roys takedowns arent spectacular either so it might be hard for roy to exploit is top position advantage.

Roy can get knocked out too of course and he isnt getting any younger himself.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I think Roy is younger and has the big punch power to land and knock out the older Hunt perhaps early on.. If both gas out which will happen at some point if it extends I like Roy's chances as well..

When both these big boys gas out after 1 or 2 rounds, I can see Roy getting the trip take down which will end this fight in hurry shortly after with his ground dominance from the top position.. My take..

Simply said - Roy Nelson should be a little better standing and much better on the ground I believe..
    Nelson is 38, Hunt is 40.
    Hunt's last fight went 5 rounds

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Nelson is 38, Hunt is 40.
    Hunt's last fight went 5 rounds
    Yep Roy is old too... Roy is still younger, and Hunt is still 40... Roy might have the better chin.. He certainly can hit as hard as Hunt...

This just makes for a good fight..

The only clear advantage I see going in for sure is - If this fight goes to the ground at anytime Roy is gonna lay his fat belly on the chest of Hunt and Hunt won't be going any where.. Should be all Roy Nelson with his grappling experience when on the ground.....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol
    "I know Roy is younger" ..... Is that better V?