marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Somebody dig up some interesting threads:
    http://ls1tech.com/forums/search.php?searchid=26574525
    Jibby is like the GOAT at making threads on that site. i almost feel cheated on. guess were not good enough for him.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Ha!

I like how someone thought Jibs was posting on a chess forum.
    The picture doesn't look anywhere close to JIBBBY, I doubt anyone thought it was him, unless they don't know that he's in the 41-49 age range.

This is the most compelling evidence I can present against JIBBBY being a member of a chess forum.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Screenshots and all huh......something that is not over -400? Hit me w a link....
    OFFICIAL DOCUMENTED BET RECAP:

Gunnar Nelson -412, 1u
    Anthony Johnson -350, 1u
    Not Le by Decision -1500 0.25u
    Askren -1400 for 1 unit
    Dillashaw -1050, 0.5u

Record: 6-0

Pending:

Floyd Mayweather -900. 0.5u
    Demetrious Johnson -1200. 1u.

Adding on:

Emmanuel Newton -700 for 1u

MD

Just Saying...Everyone telling the guy he is horrible when there aren't many people stepping up to the plate to PROVE they can do better is hilarious....

We all know nobody want to tarnish their internet rep
    No one can prove that they're doing better, because JIBBBY doesn't prove shit.

Guy went 2-4 or something on Bellator, with one of his losses being a -350ish favourite and one of his wins being a -200ish favourite, but somehow he finished even.

If you're not posting bet sizes, it doesn't matter how many bets you post. You could lose money going 10-1 or win money going 1-10. For you and JIBBBY to pretend otherwise is what's hilarious here pal.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I 100% agree but at least he posts his PLAYS (and says he is a 100-200$ a bet type of guy THAT WILL CHASE LATE as fight cards proceed) ....People like SAC take -10000's and act like they are laying 1M and casually buying up cars and houses on the books Dime lol....Like I HIT AGAIN!!!!....JIBBBY atleast gives you an idea of what's going on....Are people to scared to admit a card chews them up from time to time>? or are people so selective they think JIBBBY is picking too many losers in general? I just don't get it really...You would think someone would be able to post MANY MANY more winners than him at the rate he is bashed...but THEY DONT....
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No one can prove that they're doing better, because JIBBBY doesn't prove shit.

Guy went 2-4 or something on Bellator, with one of his losses being a -350ish favourite and one of his wins being a -200ish favourite, but somehow he finished even.

If you're not posting bet sizes, it doesn't matter how many bets you post. You could lose money going 10-1 or win money going 1-10. For you and JIBBBY to pretend otherwise is what's hilarious here pal.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I 100% agree but at least he posts his PLAYS (and says he is a 100-200$ a bet type of guy THAT WILL CHASE LATE as fight cards proceed) ....People like SAC take -10000's and act like they are laying 1M and casually buying up cars and houses on the books Dime lol....Like I HIT AGAIN!!!!....JIBBBY atleast gives you an idea of what's going on....Are people to scared to admit a card chews them up from time to time>? or are people so selective they think JIBBBY is picking too many losers in general? I just don't get it really...You would think someone would be able to post MANY MANY more winners than him at the rate he is bashed...but THEY DONT....
    IF you don't realize that Sac is attempting to be funny, I don't know what else to say.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

MD

JIBBBY atleast gives you an idea of what's going on....Are people to scared to admit a card chews them up from time to time>?
    Can't make this shit up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    The comments on his profile are hilarious

11-10-2009 11:25 PM
    Vendetta

You've earned that title. I didn't put it there, and I don't have the power remove it, but if I could I probably wouldn't.

Sorry Jibby.
    Haha yee it was deja-vu when i read tht a few weeks ago!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

IF you don't realize that Sac is attempting to be funny, I don't know what else to say.
    He is? I thought he was just an awful poster but i guess he is also an awful comedian

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He is? I thought he was just an awful poster but i guess he is also an awful comedian
    I will be the first to admit I'm finding his current schtick grating. But I still owe him gratitude for the cooking help, so he's still up in my book.

Thor4140

JIbber post some bizarre things but so do guys that hate him. Jibber say's Hunts a can and MD says "if this goes to the ground Hunt will be the one taking it there"

Thor4140

I will be the first to admit I'm finding his current schtick grating. But I still owe him gratitude for the cooking help, so he's still up in my book.
    i was gonna say u use him for his cooking skills but thought it might be a reach.

PaperTrail07

Hilarious I don't respect that at all maybe it's just me playing those all for 1$I assume big $$
    OFFICIAL DOCUMENTED BET RECAP:

Gunnar Nelson -412, 1u
    Anthony Johnson -350, 1u
    Not Le by Decision -1500 0.25u
    Askren -1400 for 1 unit
    Dillashaw -1050, 0.5u

Record: 6-0

Pending:

Floyd Mayweather -900. 0.5u
    Demetrious Johnson -1200. 1u.

Adding on:

Emmanuel Newton -700 for 1u

MD

JIbber post some bizarre things but so do guys that hate him. Jibber say's Hunts a can and MD says "if this goes to the ground Hunt will be the one taking it there"
    Yeah, Roy's wrestling looked great.

PaperTrail07

Most people make it 10 weeks in NFL survivor leagues MARZ Am I wrong.....Those aren't even -1000+ SMH

PaperTrail07

his lists of posted Winners are Hilarious....I mean come on here........I was posted link of -1400 garbage...I don't think he's trying o be funny w that but it is.......I bet people see sac's thread an go running to LVH w a bookbag of $

Thor4140

Yeah, Roy's wrestling looked great.
    LIke i said when Roy realizes that his boxing works on only cans he will try something else like he did with the takedown. There was no way in hell Hunt was gonna try to take it to the ground.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    what about this forum? looks like you were power posting earlier this month

09-02-2014, 10:18 PM #3333
    JIBBBY
    Village Idiot
    1992 Lexus SC

Trader Rating:

^^ I think Big Ben Rothwell is very tough to finish, if it goes 2 rounds Allister should be gassed out... If that happens then Ben has a chance for the KO if he's still standing..

Reem has not looked good in recent fights.. No Juice, No show with Reem...

Ben Rothwell is slow and basically should be a punching bag early on though, expect his face to get smashed early.. Should be a good scrap...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/racer-s-lo...l#post18404924
    Good find again!!! I was MMA king on that forum for years and joined after leaving Lextreme.. Left that forum for this one because I wanted to up my game with the gambling.. I hardly ever post on that forum anymore.. I do check in once a month maybe and give my MMA thoughts as there is a group of motor heads that love MMA.. Have old friends on that Chevy forum as well..

I started event threads for years on that forum..

I guess you know my full forum history now.. I would have told ya if ya asked Punisher.. I guess my screen name is plastered all over the internet.. Yes, I love fast cars... Still do today..

I don't think you will find any more forums with Jibbby posting on it.. Lextreme and LS1tech were the major two.. Sherdog I tried but too much non sense and traffic..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-14 at 06:24 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby is like the GOAT at making threads on that site. i almost feel cheated on. guess were not good enough for him.
    I created and broke down every event thread on that forum for years.. I left that forum and broke some hearts for sure.. That forum ran it's course... Needed change.. Good times posting on that forum though!!! I was a clown on that forum too..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Haha yee it was deja-vu when i read tht a few weeks ago!
    Vendetta was my nemesis on that forum for years!!!.. LOL..

Top moderator for a while.. I managed to run him off that forum for good.. Such a win in the end.. Smart guy though and reminded me of MD a bit.. He was much more dark though and sarcastic in nature if you can believe that...

MD is a sweetheart compared to Vendetta... OH man this is funny... Dude was twisted, but he was a brown or blue belt in Jits until he blew out his knee rolling... Had to show him a little respect at times..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-14 at 06:42 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Also, glad to see he has the same status, everywhere.
    I requested and chose the VILLAGE IDIOT under my screen name in the end.. Vendetta started it and then when Vendetta left it was changed to MMA GURU for a few years.. Got old and wanted Village Idiot back.. Request granted..

Don't get too happy slappy as I was the man on that forum... That forum was massive at it's peak with me posting on it.. Alot of fun just like on this forum I did have..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-14 at 06:55 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I requested and chose the VILLAGE IDIOT under my screen name in the end.. Vendetta started it and then when Vendetta left it was changed to MMA GURU for a few years.. Got old and wanted Village Idiot back.. Request granted..

Don't get too happy slappy as I was the man on that forum... That forum was massive at it's peak with me posting on it.. Alot of fun just like on this forum I did have..
    You be you, Jibbbers!

Serious question though, who do you like in the NFL game tonight, if you had to bet it?

MD

LIke i said when Roy realizes that his boxing works on only cans he will try something else like he did with the takedown. There was no way in hell Hunt was gonna try to take it to the ground.
    Hunt stuffed his takedowns with ease and attempted none of his own. What part of that disproves what I said?

You and PaperTrail should look for the point together, since you both seem to have missed it so spectacularly.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Hunt stuffed his takedowns with ease and attempted none of his own. What part of that disproves what I said?

You and PaperTrail should look for the point together, since you both seem to have missed it so spectacularly.
    So we're just lying now?

Mark Hunt
    Roy Nelson
    1 32 of 91
    20 of 60
    35%
    33%
    32 of 91
    20 of 60
    0 of 0
    1 of 6
    Points Awarded:

Keyboard Warrior gave NunyaBidness 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

So we're just lying now?

Mark Hunt
    Roy Nelson
    1 32 of 91
    20 of 60
    35%
    33%
    32 of 91
    20 of 60
    0 of 0
    1 of 6
    That was when Hunt slipped/fell and Nelson jumped on his back (standing, and not for long). You going to link Hunt's Sherdog page next?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Md you just got a dose of your own medicine. You love to argue small facts like that. Remember the Carmouche has never beat a winning fighter?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

but i see MD's point. In Freestyle that takedown would not score points because slips dont count and you have to secure the position. It is why fightmetric sucks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You be you, Jibbbers!

Serious question though, who do you like in the NFL game tonight, if you had to bet it?
    Jets...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That was when Hunt slipped/fell and Nelson jumped on his back
    LOL.. Alrighty then.....

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    but i see MD's point. In Freestyle that takedown would not score points because slips dont count and you have to secure the position. It is why fightmetric sucks
    There are many, many reasons why FightMetric sucks. I'm biased against their scoring system because they always seem to score in favour of Ben Henderson in their post-fight reports. Fock Ben Henderson.

LOL.. Alrighty then.....
    You probably don't remember it, since you don't watch fights.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I remember Roy humping Mark Hunt from the back side after the TRIP take down and not the Mark Hunt slip.. Don't make me pull vid on it now....

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Jets...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

MD

^^^I remember Roy humping Mark Hunt from the back side after the TRIP take down and not the Mark Hunt slip.. Don't make me pull vid on it now....
    I just watched the video. Roy went for a takedown, Mark stuffed it, then Mark slipped while going for an armbar that he almost had, Roy took the back, and Hunt shook him off standing.

Plain as day for anyone to see pal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ I just watched it too.. Actually we are both wrong as it was a single leg take down by Roy Nelson..

This happened at the 4:49 mark of the second round.. The 14:45 mark on the video timer below..

In this video below you can clearly see Roy grab the single and that Mark Hunt did not trip...

Stop lying MD as you didn't see the video just now and admit that you are clearly wrong about the Mark Hunt SLIP.. LOL..

http://mmashare.com.2112112.net/f1-f....html#p1429630
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-14 at 09:26 PM.

MD

^^ I just watched it too.. Actually we are both wrong as it was a single leg take down by Roy Nelson..

This happened at the 4:49 mark of the second round.. The 14:45 mark on the video timer below..

In this video below you can clearly see Roy grab the single and that Mark Hunt did not trip...

Stop lying MD as you didn't see the video just now and admit that you are clearly wrong about the Mark Hunt SLIP.. LOL..

http://mmashare.com.2112112.net/f1-f....html#p1429630
    JIBBBY, I just reviewed the video again and events transpired exactly as I described them. Hunt stuffed the takedown attempt, went for an armbar, and ended up slipping and giving up his back.

Stop misrepresenting the facts to suit your own argument.

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last