MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Saying "Unless Hunt decides to take it there" implies that you thought

A) Hunt could take it to the ground.

B) Hunt could try to take it to the ground.

Both of which are ridiculous.
    Yeah, it's literally impossible that Hunt could shoot for a takedown. You can't be that dumb.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Let's see, continue a meaningless argument for a week or learn how to use poisson distributions?

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Let's see, continue a meaningless argument for a week or learn how to use poisson distributions?
    Ah my old friend, Poisson. Though I miss the days of Runge-Kutta more...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Fish distributions

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

i offered to scrape data for guys and no one replied. Wasteland.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    i offered to scrape data for guys and no one replied. Wasteland.
    I'd be interested if you are serious. Don't have programming skills required to know how to scrape - looked into it briefly but could never get it going. Used poissons on a bunch of basketball props last year and mlb futures this year but manually checking/inputting numbers is a bitch.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Fish distributions
    that is not real mayne

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    I'd be interested if you are serious. Don't have programming skills required to know how to scrape - looked into it briefly but could never get it going. Used poissons on a bunch of basketball props last year and mlb futures this year but manually checking/inputting numbers is a bitch.
    i havent scrapped other sports only mma. NVM do you want data sets of Korean women's volleyball??

MD

You're underestimating the +EV nature of being correct on an internet gambling forum.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-29-15 at 10:18 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Md gets it

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post

Personally think
    the ground should be a non-factor unless Hunt decides to take it there. Meaning:

A) If Hunt decides to take it to the ground, the ground will be a significant factor.

B) If Bc decides to take it to the ground, the ground will not be a significant factor.

Neither of these are inaccurate: Hunt did not try to take the fight to the ground, BC did. And the time spent on the ground was an insignificant factor in the fight.
    So what he was saying was Mark Hunt has a better ground game then Nelson? that is even more f-cking ridiculous.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yeah, it's literally impossible that Hunt could shoot for a takedown. You can't be that dumb.
    I'm not dumb fellow, and it's not impossible. but if you know how Mark Hunt fights its literally a non factor. and did he shoot for a takedown? no. so clearly you were wrong.

It's a normal trait in people to be wrong sometimes just accept it and move on.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MD

So what he was saying was Mark Hunt has a better ground game then Nelson? that is even more f-cking ridiculous.

MD

I'm not dumb fellow, and it's not impossible. but if you know how Mark Hunt fights its literally a non factor. and did he shoot for a takedown? no. so clearly you were wrong.

It's a normal trait in people to be wrong sometimes just accept it and move on.
    So you're saying that my statement that "the ground should be a non-factor unless Hunt decides to take it there" is false because Mark Hunt's lack of takedowns should make the ground... a... uh... non-factor?

Keep being you, marz.

marzwoody

So you're saying that my statement that "the ground should be a non-factor unless Hunt decides to take it there" is false because Mark Hunt's lack of takedowns should make the ground... a... uh... non-factor?

Keep being you, marz.
    Well this is the last post im gonna waste on this. anyone except you would of just laughed it off and accepted what they wrote was silly and moved on. but of course everything you write is 100% factual and written in stone. so since then all you have done is try to argue your case and spin words around.

Anything i write about your "statement" from now, would just be a repeat of what i have already wrote, so scroll up.

And maybe you need another psychedelic trip to put your ego in check.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

At least these posts aren't about Jibbby.

That's a win here.

MD

Well this is the last post im gonna waste on this. anyone except you would of just laughed it off and accepted what they wrote was silly and moved on. but of course everything you write is 100% factual and written in stone. so since then all you have done is try to argue your case and spin words around.

Anything i write about your "statement" from now, would just be a repeat of what i have already wrote, so scroll up.

And maybe you need another psychedelic trip to put your ego in check.
    No marz, it's written on the internet.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-29-15 at 10:19 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Saying "Unless Hunt decides to take it there" implies that you thought

A) Hunt could take it to the ground.

B) Hunt could try to take it to the ground.

Both of which are ridiculous.
    Exactly Marz.

Thor4140

Marz that Baza guy is the biggest MD nut hugger on the site. Sometimes i think it is him patting himself on the back

Thor4140

The amount of time spent arguing semantics in this forum is probably sub-optimal.
    and u know who starts 95 percent of them

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Marz that Baza guy is the biggest MD nut hugger on the site. Sometimes i think it is him patting himself on the back
    If you have an argument to make against my very simple breakdown of the sentence you bet on, you should make it. Otherwise it just sounds like you're whining about the fact that you walked blindly into a bet that was worded in such a way that you lost the second you agreed to it.

If you ever say anything that winds up being valid or worthwhile, I'd be happy to hug your nuts a little too. You'll have to try a lot harder though.
    Last edited by Bava; 09-24-14 at 09:50 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    At least these posts aren't about Jibbby.

That's a win here.
    Agreed.... Thank you Jesus

marzwoody

Likelihood that Bava is MD- 80%

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Likelihood that Bava is MD- 100%
    True. The only one who doesn't believe that at this point in time is MD. No sleep + opiates + LSD = self delusion. MD is so whacked out that he has himself fooled.

Bava
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    True. The only one who doesn't believe that at this point in time is MD. No sleep + opiates + LSD = self delusion. MD is so whacked out that he has himself fooled.
    I love that this thread has almost nothing to do with MMA, but it is still all about fighting. And that there are simps out there who think that just because two people understand proper english, they have to be the same person. I'm guessing Rupaul is a yankee, but this is your language, Marz. You should know better.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You've said that about everyone who has agreed with me in arguments. You even said it about Beelze. You owe me 1000pts. You accepted the bet, and wanted me to pay when you thought you won. You lost, factually. Pay up, or are you another one of those pussies who talks a big game but then jumps ship and abandons his dignity for a few betpoints?
    Last edited by MD; 09-24-14 at 11:48 PM.

MD

Also, I just want to point out that the "MD is wrong" side consists of marzwoody, JIBBBY, and Thor, all of whom have very poor English and don't seem to possess the innate mental ability to understand why Thor lost the wager.

It's almost like I'm bullying the mentally challenged.

MD

I love that this thread has almost nothing to do with MMA, but it is still all about fighting. And that there are simps out there who think that just because two people understand proper english, they have to be the same person. I'm guessing Rupaul is a yankee, but this is your language, Marz. You should know better.
    It's not a coincidence. No one with a good grasp of the English language is going to find themselves defending Thor's honour; on a more general level, no one with a good grasp of the English language is going to find themselves agreeing with JIBBBY or marz very often.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Truth hurts Marcus? Never change Marcus. Never change.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

It's not a coincidence. No one with a good grasp of the English language is going to find themselves defending Thor's honour; on a more general level, no one with a good grasp of the English language is going to find themselves agreeing with JIBBBY or marz very often.
    Talking to yourself?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Likelihood that Bava is MD- 80%
    Could be Marz... I'm leaning more to the fact that they're both probably homosexual lovers off screen instead, I estimate that to be in 90% range... Those 2 fell in love way too fast on this forum.. Something is certainly rotten in Denmark I tell thee!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-14 at 01:24 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Could be Marz... I'm leaning more to the fact that they're both probably homosexual lovers off screen instead, I estimate that to be in 90% range...
    You seem pretty obsessed with calling others homosexuals, John.

Bava
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Could be Marz... I'm leaning more to the fact that they're both probably homosexual lovers off screen instead, I estimate that to be in 90% range...

Is it because we make fun of you for being stupid, or because you were caught lying about being a writer?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You seem pretty obsessed with calling others homosexuals, John.
    Feeling left out of the mix Nunya?

To answer your question, no. Just making fun of those 2 homosexuals to be honest.... Just an observation...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-14 at 01:32 PM.

First ... 222324252627 Last