TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Jibbby -- are you adding more units on the draw?
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave TheCalculator 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Jesus Jibbehh.....i cant believe you are not a troll.

are we gonna soft ban his ass? Its getting annoying

Im on hunt
    The greatest....the one and only!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta agree with ya on this Kingo.. My thoughts too if I am to play it straight..... This is not a 5 round fight.. It's 3 rounder...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

JIBBBY's stumbled upon the famed "Gaberz Criterion", a mathematical betting system in which you brag about your wins and pretend your losses never happened.
    Read the Event threads over the past 9 months MD.. Pay attention to my posts... I don't lie... Proof is there pal in every Event Thread as I posted my picks prior to the fights starting.... Typically post the amounts too that I gamble which is usually around a 100 bucks per bet X 3 accounts. Is what it is.... If I lose an event I will be honest and say I lost it right after the event ends just like when losing in NFL and football games recently. Went 9-1 last weekend with MMA bets not including the prop bets. Broke close to even with a couple events as well over the past 2 months but didn't lose money.. It upsets me when that happens....

I keep it real, don't like to brag and just like to win.. Don't care about being the man or looking cool up in this beast... Wanna stay humble...

MMA has been my bread and butter over the years. Won alot of money betting on this sport..

Back to event talk and less Jibbby talk please...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-14 at 01:15 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The 40 year old Mark Hunt has a MMA record of 9-8... Lost what 7 of his last 11? You guys are really gonna bet on that garbage at -140? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mark-Hunt-10668
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-14 at 01:13 PM.

KingofKings
    KingofKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

^^ I'm with it. Thanks for the info on where to find tape. Lets get this money.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

How about the (10-6) Alex "Bruce Lee Roy" Caceres vs (23-11) Kanehara match up????? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alex-Caceres-41586

Bruce Lee Roy -280... Heavy odds to swallow on a straight play.. A parlay play may be in order me tinks mon!!!...

This should be an easy fight for Bruce Lee Roy as he's faced some really stiff comp of late.. (Pettis and Faber) This will now be a huge step down in competition in Kanehara for him..

Bruce Lee Roy should win this fight coming off a loss...

2 team parlay placed -

Alex Caceres -280/Amir Sodalloh-Akayama Over 2 1/2 rounds -165..
    $150 to win $177..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-14 at 02:11 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

BC>MH comparable to Arlovski Bigfoot...1 guy can punch and move (BC) 1 guy no longer can (HUNT)....

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

The 40 year old Mark Hunt has a MMA record of 9-8... Lost what 7 of his last 11? You guys are really gonna bet on that garbage at -140? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mark-Hunt-10668
    Over a dude who only has the cardio to be a threat for around 3 minutes. Absolutely.

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    BC>MH comparable to Arlovski Bigfoot...1 guy can punch and move (BC) 1 guy no longer can (HUNT)....
    Bro...

PaperTrail07

by punch and move....I mean literally a step or 2.....lol..creates and angle to land one...his footwork and timing is better 100%...not that its amazing footwork....all relative here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Bro...

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Is Jibbby raising an army of window lickers? Is a coup imminent? Is this the end of the SBR MMA Sub Forum?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    by punch and move....I mean literally a step or 2.....lol..creates and angle to land one...his footwork and timing is better 100%...not that its amazing footwork....all relative here...
    This is embarrassing

PaperTrail07

Yeah your right...Hunt moves like a ninja...maybe 3-4 years ago...

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Garbage?
    Now you are dead to me

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about the (10-6) Alex "Bruce Lee Roy" Caceres vs (23-11) Kanehara match up????? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alex-Caceres-41586

Bruce Lee Roy -280... Heavy odds to swallow on a straight play.. A parlay play may be in order me tinks mon!!!...

This should be an easy fight for Bruce Lee Roy as he's faced some really stiff comp of late.. (Pettis and Faber) This will now be a huge step down in competition in Kanehara for him..

Bruce Lee Roy should win this fight coming off a loss...

2 team parlay placed -

Alex Caceres -280/Amir Sodalloh-Akayama Over 2 1/2 rounds -165..
    $150 to win $177..
    Trailed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Garbage?
    Now you are dead to me
    Let's face it Grabaka, Hunt is a borderline 40 year old can today.. Roy is not far behind him either.. Both are MMA garbage if you want me to be brutally honest.. Gotta go with Roy in this one being the under dog though... Basically picking the fattest dog with the least amount of fleas.. That's Roy Nelson...
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-14 at 04:04 PM.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Let's face it Grabaka, Hunt is a borderline 40 year old can today.. Roy is not far behind him either.. Both are MMA garbage if you want me to be brutally honest.. Gotta go with Roy in this one being an under dog though... Basically picking the fattest dog with the least amount of flees.. That's Roy Nelson...

Neither fighter is known for fleeing. How many of your editors have committed murder and/or suicide?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Over a dude who only has the cardio to be a threat for around 3 minutes. Absolutely.
    Mark Hunt isn't exactly a cardio machine either Cras... Should make for a good round 1.... After that it's probably gonna be a hug fest if both are still standing and fighting....

Fleas, typo Bava.. Relax Mr. Grammar.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flea
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-14 at 04:05 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Neither fighter is known for fleeing. How many of your editors have committed murder and/or suicide?
    I think what JIBBBY's trying to say is, life is like a box of chocolates, and Roy has eaten most of them.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Mark Hunt isn't exactly a cardio machine either Cras... Should make for a good round 1.... After that it's probably gonna be a hug fest if both are still standing and fighting....

Thanks for the Wikipage link, that clears everything up. That's the ugliest dog I've ever seen.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Let's face it Grabaka, Hunt is a borderline 40 year old can today.. Roy is not far behind him either.. Both are MMA garbage if you want me to be brutally honest.. Gotta go with Roy in this one being the under dog though... Basically picking the fattest dog with the least amount of fleas.. That's Roy Nelson...
    Roy Nelson actually literally carries fleas around in his beard - not sure that there are any fleas in Kiwiland

Crassus

Most of Hunt's stoppages are in the second or third round and he knocked Bigfoot down in the third. His cardio is definitely more proven than Nelsons.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Hog analysis?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

This thread makes me think Jibbby just looked at Hunt's record and hasn't actually watched him fight recently.

PaperTrail07

Nelson just cant be knocked out its that simple reminds me of a simpson episode....like a football helmet around his brain...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 02:08 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Hog analysis?
    dude what is the point of ur asinine posts? We see the stupid shit. We got it. Your last 20 post are unreadable. Are u feeling okay?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    This thread makes me think Jibbby just looked at Hunt's record and hasn't actually watched him fight recently.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v17ZtAOEP8w

Maybe you shouldn't think so much Bumdeal..

Sure, I've never seen Mark Hunt fight... In fact who is this Mark Hunt guy we are all talking about anyways?.. LOL....

A younger Mark Hunt was alot more scary then the 40 year old Mark Hunt today.. Just my opinion.... Roy Nelson is not super man either but I think he brings a little more into the Octagon today then Mark Hunt..

Even though I've never seen Roy Nelson fight either it appears he has fought some very stiff comp in his last 7 fights and over the past 3 years.. A little more consistent then Mark Hunt for sure....http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Roy-Nelson-10249
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-14 at 08:38 PM.

Thor4140

Hunt took the number two heavyweight in the world and held his own and Jibber has him a can? If i remember correctly the fight with junior i was on the edge of my seat watching that one.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

When Nelson fought Stipe he looked terrible because plodding forward throwing overhand rights over and over doesn't work against skilled strikers. What is Hunt? A skilled striker.

Calling Hunt a can is really confusing to me because he's far from it.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Thor how many units are you putting on the draw?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Thor how many units are you putting on the draw?
    i wont be betting it. I love Hunt if Nelson is gonna stand with him but when Nelson realizes that sloppy shit he throws only works with cans he will try something else. Nothing i hate more then taking a guy and watching him get LNP. That is a risk here.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Hunt is surprisingly adept at scrambling back to his feet

Thor4140

Hunt is surprisingly adept at scrambling back to his feet
    yeah he is except when he is exhausted. Who knows how these two have trained. I thought i heard somewhere that HUnt was thinking about retirement. In a perfect world Roy throws one of those over hand rights and Hunt nails him with a counter right then he just walks away.

First 1234567 ... Last