Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Bet a fight blindly from Sider and Rock last week and got LNP then subbed. I was gonna be pissed at those two but im afraid of both of them.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

BC by TKO...do people really think Hunt is going to knock him out? He is going to leave his chin open after he is frustrated..

PaperTrail07

Very rare hunt wins by decision just don't see it happening here...he NEEDS a TKO/KO and that's not going to happen....he has like 1 decision win since 2005...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    When Nelson fought Stipe he looked terrible because plodding forward throwing overhand rights over and over doesn't work against skilled strikers. What is Hunt? A skilled striker.

Calling Hunt a can is really confusing to me because he's far from it.
    Everyone grows old in this sport and becomes a can Bumdeal.. No pun intended.. Just call it as I see it..

Hunt has been BADLY ko'd recently, and it happens almost over night like it did with Chuck Liddell.. Can status!!! Chuck Liddell was once the man and could take a shot from a Sherman tank, then he got older and dropped and then it was all down hill from there..

Again at 40 years old not sure Mark Hunt has much left in the tank especially since he doesn't use PED's.. Roy Nelson is right behind him but Roy has not been dropped unconscious yet in a UFC fight. Gotta play the percentages in this one..

Not everyone is Dan Henderson or Randy C when it comes to fighting in their 40's... Just ask Anderson Silva that..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-14 at 09:55 PM.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Roy could very well get knocked out by JDS if they fought again. Frankly I think Hunt is rightly favored. He is the superior striker, his TD is solid, Roys TD's aren't great, Hunt is probably good enough to get back to the feet if taken down and cardio could very well go to Hunt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Roy could very well get knocked out by JDS if they fought again. Frankly I think Hunt is rightly favored. He is the superior striker, his TD is solid, Roys TD's aren't great, Hunt is probably good enough to get back to the feet if taken down and cardio could very well go to Hunt.
    You make valid points mmaed..

Still I don't think JDS can knock out Roy Nelson standing if they were to fight today.. No one has KO'd Roy standing from one punch and there is no proof that it will happen anytime soon. Can't say the same for Mark..

Mark Hunt is gonna tuck his chin and be a stationary target like he normally does, this means he's probably gonna have to take some of Roy Nelson's Hay makers flush... If anyone is gonna get dropped standing early on it's probably gonna be Mark Hunt first.. Roy does move a little bit better then MH like Papertrail has stated...

Round one is gonna be interesting...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Point:

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Nelson just cant be knocked out its that simple reminds me of a simpson episode....like a football helmet around his brain...
    Counterpoint:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Hunt wins because hes big and tan skinned and Roy Is White and Fat!!

If Roy doesn't win in round 1 or 2, he will likely lose.

If Mark Hunt can take this fight seriously and figure out Roy's striking, he will counter strike fukk him in any round before the 5th

This fight enters Round 5 its gonna be ugly.

Big Country 75% to take this if goes full 5 rounds.

Roy isn't JDS it will be tough for him to finish this fight.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't think so much Bumdeal..
    The quality of advice on this forum gets higher by the day.

PaperTrail07

Forgot he caught him....Maybe I should looked at WIK...just couldn't remember anything and I looked at a lot of his fights...

Arlov>Mit? I think so

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm done commenting on any more fights.. I just can't get a grip on any of these remaining fights with the no name fighters... I'd just be throwing darts at a board sport if I continued on....

Good luck everyone!!!.. I retire..... Moving on to Bellator....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I'm done commenting on any more fights.. I just can't get a grip on any of these remaining fights with the no name fighters... I'd just be throwing darts at a board sport if I continued on....

Good luck everyone!!!.. I retire..... Moving on to Bellator....
    Ever?!

Md is clicking F5 like a mofo right now!

John Bugara
    John Bugara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

mark hunt might miss weight anyone else with money on him thinking arbing out?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...173814282.html

PaperTrail07

19 pounds over lol

PaperTrail07

at that point....stop trying give the 20% and go from there LOL---Even him thinking he could shed the entire 75 is Crazy IMO.....but im not MH so what do I know lol

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

19 pounds over?!?!?! Lol.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

How about the (10-6) Alex "Bruce Lee Roy" Caceres vs (23-11) Kanehara match up????? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alex-Caceres-41586

Bruce Lee Roy -280... Heavy odds to swallow on a straight play.. A parlay play may be in order me tinks mon!!!...

This should be an easy fight for Bruce Lee Roy as he's faced some really stiff comp of late.. (Pettis and Faber) This will now be a huge step down in competition in Kanehara for him..

Bruce Lee Roy should win this fight coming off a loss...

2 team parlay placed -

Alex Caceres -280/Amir Sodalloh-Akayama Over 2 1/2 rounds -165..
    $150 to win $177..
    Have you ever seen Kanehara fight? Not saying Leeroy shouldn't be the favorite here, but laying -280 on him is pretty ridiculous. I'd take Kanehara over literally every one of LeeRoys opponents save Faber.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

19lbs for a dude weighing 284 is nothing. Can't eat for the day, take a diuretic and sauna it up. NBD.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    19 pounds over lol
    One of his morning dumps is probably 5lbs.

Either way, if true he's gonna be slow, fat and sluggish

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not all about age Jibby. the guy fought five rounds with a roided up giant and hes a can?

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    One of his morning dumps is probably 5lbs.

Either way, if true he's gonna be slow, fat and sluggish
    He was 264 last fight, was that walk-around or did he cut then too?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Have you ever seen Kanehara fight? Not saying Leeroy shouldn't be the favorite here, but laying -280 on him is pretty ridiculous. I'd take Kanehara over literally every one of LeeRoys opponents save Faber.
    I have and he's pretty tough.. Not top 10 in the UFC tough though like you might be suggesting Nunya..

Going with Bruce Leroy in this rebound fight for him anyways.. Don't see him losing 2 in row and he has faced stiffer comp.. I think Alex Caceres has steadily been improving fight to fight and will simply be too much for Kanehara in this match up.. Odds are pretty much spot on in my mind actually.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-18-14 at 03:50 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by John Bugara View Post
    mark hunt might miss weight anyone else with money on him thinking arbing out?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...173814282.html
    I saw that.. Crazy.. Stupid fat silly Mark Hunt!!!!
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-18-14 at 04:12 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I have and he's tough..

Going with Bruce Leroy in this rebound fight for him anyways.. Don't see him losing 2 in row and he has faced stiffer comp.. I think Alex Caceres has steadily been improving fight to fight and will simply be too much for Kanehara in this match up.. Odds are pretty much spot on in my mind actually.
    If the odds are spot on, why would you bet it?

Why do you think him losing his last fight makes him less likely to lose this one?

And Caceres has absolute not faced stiffer competition than Kanehara. Kanehara fought Sandro, Hioki, and Yamamoto when they were at the top of their game. Outside of Faber, Caceres hasn't faced anyone. Everytime he's faced a B-level fighter he's lost except Pettis.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why do you think him losing his last fight makes him less likely to lose this one?

And Caceres has absolute not faced stiffer competition than Kanehara. Kanehara fought Sandro, Hioki, and Yamamoto when they were at the top of their game. Outside of Faber, Caceres hasn't faced anyone. Everytime he's faced a B-level fighter he's lost except Pettis.
    Again, Alex has been improving fight to fight, can't say the same for Kanehara.. I parlay'd him up because I think he will win regardless of the odds.. If I were to cap this fight though I'd cap it around -300.. I hope that makes sense now..

Also to answer your other question - I think good fighters respond very well after a loss at the peak of their MMA career and skills especially when facing a lessor opponent in the next match up.. Bruce Leeroy meets that criteria in this match up...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-18-14 at 04:26 PM.

marzwoody

The only thing Caceras needs to watch out for is his counter hooks. which come fast and with power. other then that leeroy is better in every aspect, stand up.

It will be a tough fight and of course Caceras isn't a lock. but really he should beat Kanehara.

marzwoody

Fun fact: only 1 out of 7 of Kanehara's last opponents has a wikipedia page.

Stiffer competition.

Heres a sample of the Elite K has been fighting over at Deep.
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Wade-Choate-9367

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Fun fact: only 1 out of 7 of Kanehara's last opponents has a wikipedia page.

Stiffer competition.

Heres a sample of the Elite K has been fighting over at Deep.
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Wade-Choate-9367
    Yes, lately caceres has fought much tougher comp, but that wasn't the argument presented.

Agree, Leeroy should win, but he's a flaky dude, can't imagine laying -280 on him versus almost anyone.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Again, Alex has been improving fight to fight, can't say the same for Kanehara.. I parlay'd him up because I think he will win regardless of the odds.. If I were to cap this fight though I'd cap it around -300.. I hope that makes sense now..

Also to answer your other question - I think good fighters respond very well after a loss at the peak of their MMA career and skills especially when facing a lessor opponent in the next match up.. Bruce Leeroy meets that criteria in this match up...
    Indeed, makes perfect sense

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

He is due for a win Nunya, cmon now...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    He is due for a win Nunya, cmon now...
    But, I thought him losing was running hot right now?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Bruce Mohammad Al Lee Roy just fought Faber last fight and lost in the 3rd round.. He hung in against arguably one of the best fighters in the division for 3 rounds.. He didn't get knocked out either he got sub'd out... Now Leeroy fights basically a journeyman in Kanehara in Japan..

Yes Bruce Leeroy is more likely to rebound and win in this next fight. To think otherwise is just silly fellas.....

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ever?!

Md is clicking F5 like a mofo right now!
    i wish Lesnor would F5 MD

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Hog analysis?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i wish Lesnor would F5 MD
    Lol