JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Skelly sucks, Bektic might be the worst fighter in the UFC featherweight division right now.
    Really MD? Bektic is the worst fighter in the UFC division? Skelly sucks too?

This dude Bektic is still undefeated as a fighter, trains at American Top Team... I'd say it's still undetermined to make a judgement call like that until he loses a fight.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mirsad-Bektic-59766

Skelly losing that fight to Bektic by decision doesn't seem like a horrible loss to me.. That's Skelly's only loss to date... He rebounded extremely well in his last fight win a month ago.. I see that trend continuing against a still very unproven fighter in Sean Soriano whom just lost his last fight due to rear naked choke by Kawajiri..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Sean-Soriano-61682

Didn't Skelly also just win by rear naked choke as well just a month ago.... Hmmmmm?? This Sean Soriano dude is not a step up in competition from his last fight either in my opinion...

Don't bet against the wrestler in this one.. Skelly should get the win..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-03-14 at 11:10 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I love my life.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

He is messing with you jibby. For the love of god. He knows skelly should be favored.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Yep... I took the bait.... Lol...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    9/2/14 1:37am $150.00 $120.93 Pending 3 Team Parlay
    Pending 9/5/14 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1102 Alistair Overeem -550* vs Ben Rothwell
    Pending 9/5/14 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1602 Al Iaquinta -530* vs Rodrigo Damm
    Pending 9/5/14 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1802 Chris Beal -350* vs Tateki Matsuda

9/1/14 4:18pm $150.00 $172.76 Pending 3 Team Parlay
    Pending 9/5/14 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1102 Alistair Overeem -525* vs Ben Rothwell
    Pending 9/5/14 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1602 Al Iaquinta -385* vs Rodrigo Damm
    Pending 9/5/14 7:00pm UFC Fighting 1902 Chas Skelly -230* vs Sean Soriano
    All in on Reem i see..

That's a tough call in my mind.. Reem can certainly win it though BUM... Ben Roth should be a punching bag early on in this one no doubt....

Still, Big Ben is just a big, tough, ugly brute of a man that is always hard to finish even when getting touched up.. He just hangs in there and bleeds.. LOL... Reem may start to breathe hard if this fight lasts...

Cardio, chin and heart I think all favors Big Ben. Overall MMA skill set, speed and athleticism favors Reem though for sure.. Makes for a good scrap... We see...

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

All in?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    For some reason whenever I tab for a new paragraph it causes my quick reply box to not allow me to type properly. It's been happening for a while and I have no idea why so I will have to keep making multiple posts. I read that Overeem is down to 210 pounds? I am a little bit skeptical of this but if its true he's probably headed to light heavyweight. Either way he should trounce Rothwell. I don't really think hes worth betting at his current line due to the fact that Rothwell is pretty durable, can hit very hard and Overeems chin is shit. Rothwell could conceivably stay in the fight pretty long and therefore improve his chances of landing something flukish. Ya know that thing that happens to OVereem everytime he fights anyone. I do think the Overeem by submission line that opened at +1050 was a steal though. Wish I caught it. Rothwell is pretty submittable and Overeem is a pretty solid grappler. I could see him Subbing Rothwell straight up or tagging him and going for the submission.
    i think that was a troll job. he was on some show yesterday (helwani?), and said he's currently 247.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I'm just looking over Skelly vs Soriano and I get the impression from my preliminary capping that Skelly should roll through Soriano...he has all the tools Tatsuya has and he was able to do it.
    I think that's overstating it quite a bit.

Still can't believe Kawajiri was even money that fight.

mmaed

Maybe it is. What i meant is he has solid wrestling and jiu jitsu to take sean down and control him. I havent placed a bet yet though. Ill watch some tape on them.

mmaed

After watching Soriano vs Tatsuya I will say I am actually impressed with Sorianos takedown defense. He held him off for a while.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Yep... I took the bait.... Lol...
    And edited your post afterwards to make it sound less aggressive than it was. What a guy.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I think that's overstating it quite a bit.

Still can't believe Kawajiri was even money that fight.
    Neither can I. I was square enough to bet Kawajiri, but luckily it paid off.

Before Soriano got into the UFC, he fought a guy whose gameplan appears to be to wait until Soriano mounts him, then sweep into a leglock.

Never seen that before. I wonder why no one tries it in the UFC.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

After watching Soriano vs Tatsuya I will say I am actually impressed with Sorianos takedown defense. He held him off for a while.
    I think that was primarily a factor of Kawajiri thinking he'd walk straight through him and being sloppy.

mmaed

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I think that was primarily a factor of Kawajiri thinking he'd walk straight through him and being sloppy.
    Yeah I noticed he adjusted and started trying to setup his takedowns better. I'm still unsure what to make of this matchup. Probably a no bet for me.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Yeah I noticed he adjusted and started trying to setup his takedowns better. I'm still unsure what to make of this matchup. Probably a no bet for me.
    I'm with you.

MD

Point: Kawajiri gassed to the point of absolute exhaustion and loses that fight pretty often if he doesn't catch a sub.
    Counterpoint: Skelly is a lot tougher than Kawajiri, and has much better cardio.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And edited your post afterwards to make it sound less aggressive than it was. What a guy.
    Did I???

I was drinking cheap box wine like a fish and smoking weed like a chimney last night while posting so anything was possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still can't believe this UFC event is over lapping with Bellator on the same night!!!! Zuffa always does this shiiit just to take away ratings and PPV buys from Bellator and others in the past.. I hate Zuffa for doing that..

Zuffa is the MMA monopoly and when a competitor steps up they either slam them in the same time slots or try and buy them out to eventually shut them down..

Bellator will suffer unfortunately with this 2nd PPV try of theirs.....

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Did I???

I was drinking cheap box wine like a fish and smoking weed like a chimney last night while posting so anything was possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still can't believe this UFC event is over lapping with Bellator on the same night!!!! Zuffa always does this shiiit just to take away ratings and PPV buys from Bellator and others in the past.. I hate Zuffa for doing that..

Zuffa is the MMA monopoly and when a competitor steps up they either slam them in the same time slots or try and buy them out to eventually shut them down..

Bellator will suffer unfortunately with this 2nd PPV try of theirs.....
    i predict zero ppv buys

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i predict zero ppv buys

o/u 100 PPV buys. JIBBBY, would you be willing to take the over? I'll give you +100.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Jibbby just use google every once in a while before posting. You just put it one a tee for everyone.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Point: Kawajiri gassed to the point of absolute exhaustion and loses that fight pretty often if he doesn't catch a sub.
    Counterpoint: Skelly is a lot tougher than Kawajiri, and has much better cardio.
    Kawajiri is a very different scenario. So strong.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Jibbbehhhhh!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

o/u 100 PPV buys. JIBBBY, would you be willing to take the over? I'll give you +100.
    MD, use your brainz

he could take the over and then order the PPV 101 times just to win the bet.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    MD, use your brainz

he could take the over and then order the PPV 101 times just to win the bet.
    I'm a Viacom shill.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Jibbby just use google every once in a while before posting. You just put it one a tee for everyone.
    I thought it was a 10 buck PPV deal.. Spike is airing it.. My bad.. Tee it up!!!

I really thought I read it was a PPV deal a week ago.. Oh well.. Still over lapping and it will still hurt their ratings with the UFC show going on at the same time..

O ppv buys it will be... LOL... I'm a tard for posting that......

This is great actually... Can tivo the Bellator event and watch that after!!!

Got Fail?
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-04-14 at 04:10 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Oliveira weighs in at 150

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Oliveira weighs in at 150
    He's got a few hours to cut 4 pounds.. He can still make the weight.. He's gonna be wasted after though.. Shiiiit..

Derrick Lewis looks in pretty good shape for him, came in 9 pounds heavier then Meat Head too.. Still loving that bet...

Big Ben is 264 and Reem 248... Probably be a 20 pound weight difference come fight time...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-04-14 at 05:50 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Aloe vera!

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's got a few hours to cut 4 pounds.. He can still make the weight.. He's gonna be wasted after though.. Shiiiit..
    I don't think that Oliveira will even try to lose that four pounds and will just give up part of his purse instead. I also doubt it will affect his performance.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    I don't think that Oliveira will even try to lose that four pounds and will just give up part of his purse instead. I also doubt it will affect his performance.
    Really?

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

The black devil

Lewis gonna beat that meat uP! Lewis gonna get some payback for ol' Rod King Saturday night!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Camozzi was very inactive from the bottom in his last fight. In addition, he was taken down with relative ease if I recall correctly. Natal may have no chin but Camozzi will have to push the pace and force clinches to score powerful strikes. If he moves forward aggressively, Natal or the wind could take Camozzi down.
    Thinking Camozzi in this one at +140 myself..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Camozzi-17224

This fight is surely win or get fired for Camozzi in the UFC... He's lost 3 in row now and to some pretty tough guys.. He also looked more fit then Natal at the weigh ins today as well, much taller fighter... Both fighters are cans though...

I'm basically picking the dog with the least amount of flees in Camozzi in this one..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    I hope you're right Jimmmy... Got a few bucks already placed on the heavy weight.. No turning back now..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-04-14 at 06:44 PM.

MD

I hope you're right Jimmmy... Got a few bucks already placed on the heavy weight.. No turning back now..

That is the perfect nickname. Welcome to the forum, JIMMMY.

First 1234567 ... Last