Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Porter vs Brook. Who wins? Why?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Why are you asking here? Literally no one here cares about boxing unless Mayweather is scamming the public again. Guys here like homosexual MMA. I post mainly on a boxing forum now with knowledgeable guys. I would tell you the name But I dont want queer stalkers like locksmith ruining the good forum we have going.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Why are you asking here? Literally no one here cares about boxing unless Mayweather is scamming the public again. Guys here like homosexual MMA. I post mainly on a boxing forum now with knowledgeable guys. I would tell you the name But I dont want queer stalkers like locksmith ruining the good forum we have going.
    Come on Sider. Don't be like that. I have 12 units on Porter. He is capable of outboxing Brook on the outside. But on the inside he will tear Brook up! Porter via TKO! Take it to the bank!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Porter wins by KO probably less than 5 rnds

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Yeah, I agree Porter wins, but I think he stops Brook late if he stops him.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

porter is nothing without steroids lol

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

116-112, 117-111 Brook? What fight were the judges watching? All Brook did was hold Porter every time he came in and land fewer shots. I'm done betting on this crooked sport, second fight in a row the wrong guy gets the decision.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Come on Sider. Don't be like that. I have 12 units on Porter. He is capable of outboxing Brook on the outside. But on the inside he will tear Brook up! Porter via TKO! Take it to the bank!
    Where was the TKO? must of missed it.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post
    116-112, 117-111 Brook? What fight were the judges watching? All Brook did was hold Porter every time he came in and land fewer shots. I'm done betting on this crooked sport, second fight in a row the wrong guy gets the decision.
    What fight were you watching??Brook schooled him.

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher1991 View Post
    What fight were you watching??Brook schooled him.
    Draw at best. You must be from across the pond. In the US to beat the champ the unwritten rule is you have to clearly "take" the title away with a dominating performance. That simply did not happen, and the benefit of the doubt in a close fight goes with the champion.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Draw at best. You must be from across the pond. In the US to beat the champ the unwritten rule is you have to clearly "take" the title away with a dominating performance. That simply did not happen, and the benefit of the doubt in a close fight goes with the champion.
    Lol

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I lost big on Porter, but fock you.

Ron_Paul_2012

Actually, the benefit of the doubt goes to whoever has the biggest upside for promoters to make money off of. Unfortunately Porter does not have the looks or skills on the mic that Kell Brook has. Moreover, Brook has a big fan base over in the UK. There are just way more opportunities for big fights for Brook compared to Porter. Boxing is a dirty business & I paid for not remembering that above all else. I had Porter winning 7 rds. to 5. But after watching the fight again I believe a draw was appropriate. I can even see Brook winning 7 rds. to 5. Anyone shouting robbery (after watching the fight again) is just expressing sour grapes. Brook did an excellent job of dealing with Porter's inside game. It look's as if Brook learned a lot from his close fight's vs Carson Jones. Can't wait to see who he fights next.

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I lost big on Porter, but fock you.
    Right back at you d-bag

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Actually, the benefit of the doubt goes to whoever has the biggest upside for promoters to make money off of. Unfortunately Porter does not have the looks or skills on the mic that Kell Brook has. Moreover, Brook has a big fan base over in the UK. There are just way more opportunities for big fights for Brook compared to Porter. Boxing is a dirty business & I paid for not remembering that above all else. I had Porter winning 7 rds. to 5. But after watching the fight again I believe a draw was appropriate. I can even see Brook winning 7 rds. to 5. Anyone shouting robbery (after watching the fight again) is just expressing sour grapes. Brook did an excellent job of dealing with Porter's inside game. It look's as if Brook learned a lot from his close fight's vs Carson Jones. Can't wait to see who he fights next.
    Sorry, but I wouldn't walk across the street to see Brook fight again. A counter puncher with no apparent power against top ranked opponents and he looks to hold at every opportunity, which he should have been penalized for. Snooze fest