rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Really crazy weigh in alright. Couple of manlets all hopped up on methamphetamine. I'd pick them up and smash their heads together.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Every one here knows I love White Women first and foremost. Sara MCMann is my idol.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Sider pal what's the deal with you and Asians? You don't go out masquerading as a slanted eye wannabe chink do you? Do you speak Korean at the local whorehouses you frequent? What do you get buy 10 hand jobs get one free? Just curious bro. Hit me up via PM with those details I need a free hand job from some fish smelling chink with calloused hands.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    That is not my video Rocky.
    My bad pal I can't keep up with the posts they're coming fast and furious idont know if I'm coming or going.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

My bad pal I can't keep up with the posts they're coming fast and furious idont know if I'm coming or going.
    do you see the size of my neck? I would starch that internet tough GUY Gabe if he had the balls to fight me irl i am also a blue belt

marzwoody

do you see the size of my neck? I would starch that internet tough GUY Gabe if he had the balls to fight me irl i am also a blue belt
    Thats you? respect.

rocky16

Yeah but that rag head Gabe is pussy. I'm pretty sure any heterosexual male and most homosexuals would starch his punk ass. Id starch him myself but I don't want to be put on death row. I'm already on trial for the white slavery thing I don't need murder charges on top of that.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Haha Conor saying tht they could of sold 9,000 tickets to the weigh-ins!!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Thats you? respect.
    damn right son, I have a wife and get pu$$y too. Im not some poorzie lonely. marz you got any pics with girls?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

damn right son, I have a wife and get pu$$y too. Im not some poorzie lonely. marz you got any pics with girls?
    which one are u brah?
    Points Awarded:

cheeese gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody

Looks like your sister and no i like to keep my options open. if i ever visit america maybe hook me up with one of your cuzins or something? i have a thing for asians i must admit, but they dont exist where i live (sunderland) except maybe around the universitys but none of them would ever go out with a bum like me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Looks like your sister and no i like to keep my options open. if i ever visit america maybe hook me up with one of your cuzins or something? i have a thing for asians i must admit, but they dont exist where i live (sunderland) except maybe around the universitys but none of them would ever go out with a bum like me.
    I dont think its u Marzy!
    When i was at uni in oxford there were thousands of asians but they never went out to clubs or bars. I literally dont think i ever saw one Chinese girl at a club the whole time i was there. They pretty spent 50% of their time in a computer room at the uni (i swear half of them just lived in those rooms, they never seemed to move) and other 50% of time theyd be in the kitchen of their house cooking at ridiculous times like 3 in the morning

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I dont think its u Marzy! When i was at uni in oxford there were thousands of asians but they never went out to clubs or bars. I literally dont think i ever saw one Chinese girl at a club the whole time i was there. They pretty spent 50% of their time in a computer room at the uni (i swear half of them just lived in those rooms, they never seemed to move) and other 50% of time theyd be in the kitchen of their house cooking at ridiculous times like 3 in the morning
    wifey material my breh. I dont know how to cook shit.

marzwoody

I dont think its u Marzy!
    When i was at uni in oxford there were thousands of asians but they never went out to clubs or bars. I literally dont think i ever saw one Chinese girl at a club the whole time i was there. They pretty spent 50% of their time in a computer room at the uni (i swear half of them just lived in those rooms, they never seemed to move) and other 50% of time theyd be in the kitchen of their house cooking at ridiculous times like 3 in the morning
    Yeah sometimes i wish i went to uni just for the girls there, there are always hot girls near the uni. going to clubs / bars isnt my thing unfortunately haha. the girls that go to those places are fooking horrendous anyway have you seen geordie shore?
    Last edited by marzwoody; 07-18-14 at 05:50 PM.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah sometimes i wish i went to uni just for the girls there, there are always hot girls near the uni. how am i supposed to get laid when all my workmates are male and going to clubs / bars isnt my thing unfortunately haha. the girls that go to those places are fooking horrendous anyway have you seen geordie shore?
    Haha ive more then seen it! I was actually inadvertently in one of the episodes when they were in Cancun! And yes, there girls where even more haggard in real life then they are on TV. Tht Holly girl...jeeez

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Liking Harris and King as underdog pics in these prelims.. Haven't had a week to crunch this card like the last one but I've gone over the fighters decently.. Vids and write ups.. Of course Sherdog look ins...

Thinking -

+130 Phil Harris beat Seery once and going in as a dog now and being disrespected like that I'm thinking he'll find a way to beat him again... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Phil-Harris-8753

+140 Mike King I think is a slightly better fighter all around and more physically gifted then Pendred from what I've read and seen so far... Will that be enough? I think so.... Undefeated in his short pro career.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-King-50928

I'm in - a unit each on both of these fights thinking at worst one of them should land which would still be ok......
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-18-14 at 06:09 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone have some good prop bet ideas? I'm done capping for now.. Didn't get around to the prop bets and not sure I will...... ..

Thinking the fight goes the distance in the Picket/McCall bout though... Over rounds bet perhaps...

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Mcgregor by kotko

pendred by decision

donovan by sub or ITD

Nelson by sub

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh really liking Ilir Latifi at even -250..

He's basically fighting a guy coming in on short notice with a VERY inflated record of beating all bums and nobodies. His UFC debut should be very short lived.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Dempsey-79277
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-18-14 at 06:26 PM.

marzwoody

Are the prelims gonna be shown on tv? or just the main card? becuz i dont have that fight pass shit

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

The physique difference was pretty substantial between Latifi and Dempsey at the weigh ins

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Are the prelims gonna be shown on tv? or just the main card? becuz i dont have that fight pass shit
    its all on fightpass, sucker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fight Pass only.. Stream it... Early start time as well tomorrow...

Gonna quickly try to figure out and get my bets in for the Legacy 33 card tonight on AXS..

http://www.txmma.com/legacy-fighting...d-predictions/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-18-14 at 06:48 PM.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Gonna quickly try to figure out and get my bets in for the Legacy 33 card tonight on AXS..
    Jibby you're a good man I didn't even realize Legacy is on tonight

marzwoody

Well in the UK its on BT sport 2 but its only like 2 hours.. so im guessing its just the main card? thats why im asking.. ill be pretty pissed if i miss the prelims.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Jibby you're a good man I didn't even realize Legacy is on tonight
    Yeah, could be a decent card to check..... Leonard Garcia fights are never boring but I will be betting against him in this one... There should be fireworks!! http://www.legacyfights.net/events/l...33-fight-card/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-18-14 at 07:04 PM.

marzwoody

penetrate it bought fightpass

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Haha ive more then seen it! I was actually inadvertently in one of the episodes when they were in Cancun! And yes, there girls where even more haggard in real life then they are on TV. Tht Holly girl...jeeez
    Ohhh come on now....which episode niqqa?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hate giving Zuffa 10 bucks.. This should be free viewing.. Errrrr~~~
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-18-14 at 07:21 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

wifey material my breh. I dont know how to cook shit.
    Looking good my friend!

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Everyone is. McGregor should get a cut of all the new subscriptions.

rocky16

Hate giving Zuffa 10 bucks.. This should be free viewing.. Errrrr~~~
    Hey pal I usually don't make a habit of making fun of the handicapped but for u I'll make an exception. How the fock are you allowed on the internet? Some sick shit if you ask me. I'll hold your hand if you and your limp pekker need me to. Hit me up via PM for more details u little queer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey pal I usually don't make a habit of making fun of the handicapped but for u I'll make an exception. How the fock are you allowed on the internet? Some sick shit if you ask me. I'll hold your hand if you and your limp pekker need me to. Hit me up via PM for more details u little queer.
    I need turn on the "message me" fuction.. Always work on this forum... Lol..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-18-14 at 11:54 PM.

First ... 2345678 ... Last