MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    OH shittttzuuuuuu.. It's all coming back to me now.... Don't pay much attention to the dirt that goes on around here..

Anyways, as I see it - MD hit below the belt and dragging up a Marzwoody pic off Facebook when they were battling.... Correct me if I'm wrong....

Moral of the story Marzwoody man - ya slipped up and gave out personal info. on the threads.. BIG MISTAKE PAL... Can't do that with these ruthless bastards floating around here, vultures!!! LOL..

Bud ya don't look like Eddie Munster and I was just playing around on the forums.... I got no beef with ya...
    Pulled it from Twitter, but pretty much.

I'm not the sort of guy who usually does this (I actually refused to give out marz's Xbox gamertag when he PM'd it to me, despite being asked to do so), but the guy doesn't even have a fundamental respect for anyone on this forum; he doesn't deserve my etiquette. You're absolutely right that it's below the belt, but I'm sure we all have someone that we don't mind hitting below the belt.

Also, to address a point Thor made a bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I seen some of his comment but u are relentless. How about the kid becomes positive and we can move on from this stuff.
    What ya say Marz? If u are gonna slam peoples hard earn money being bet then u are gonna get this type of stuff. It is us against the books and not us against us.
    Yeah, sort of, but what the f-ck is the point of this forum? If I can't harass some douchebag for my own entertainment, why am I here? Serious question. What, am I going to learn something? Almost everyone with an opinion worth knowing keeps their shit to themselves. People will hold your hand a certain amount around here, and correct you if you're way off-base, but the knowledge pool dries up eventually, and people don't want to give out any advice that Luca would call "advanced gambling theory". If I want to learn something, there are two or three people whom I'll PM, but that's the extent of my SBR education in the last few months.

Wasn't always like this. If I'm posting, I might as well be laughing, right?

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Its Marzwoody. It is MD pathetic way to shame the kid. The kid has a point. Lets see the pics of the guys trying to shame him.
    The Cali killer is back from the dead. Come at me marzwoody

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Marz makes fun of others for losing wagers, constantly, yet the closest he ever comes to posting his plays are his "guaranteed money" parlays with no unit sizes. Hypocrite much? There's a reason I don't bother insulting most others here (though, admittedly, part of that reason is that this is far more entertaining.) The guy is constantly negative, abusive, and just all-round a terrible forum member. I don't even read the guy's PM's any more (of which I receive many), and I'd guess I don't read around 80% of his posts, and I don't read 100% of his posts that are directed at me if I can help it. I still read pouyasophy's posts when he decides to come back, so that's saying something.

The reality of marz is that he's an insufferable c-nt, and at first I thought that he felt inferior and had something to prove, but the truth of the situation is that he's exactly as much of a c-nt outside of this forum. He always has something negative to say, always has an insult to throw at someone, always has a worthless thought that he thinks everyone wants to hear. The other reality of marz is that he's really easy to get to, and I'm living rent-free inside his head, so I'll continue to harass him as much as I want without even bothering to read his replies.

As long as this continues to amuse me, I will continue to do it. Anyone who doesn't like it can ignore-list me. You've been warned.
    I used to believe that this place was a wasteland for cerebral (MMA) discussion.

I was wrong. That's some next level oracle squatter 'ish.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    I used to believe that this place was a wasteland for cerebral (MMA) discussion.

I was wrong. That's some next level oracle squatter 'ish.

I was talking about my dick.
    Last edited by MD; 07-07-14 at 09:35 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Marz makes fun of others
    How can the pot talk about the kettle?

MD ya gotta keep it real, you rip on people more then I fart after eating a can of beans.. Everytime I read threads you are into something ugly with someone.. Usually me.. LOL......
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-07-14 at 09:15 PM.

MD

How can the pot talk about the kettle?

MD ya gotta keep it real, you rip on people more then I fart after eating a can of beans.. Everytime I read threads you are into something ugly with someone.. Usually me.. LOL......
    I don't insult you, I just point out how awful your logic is. I have no negative opinion of you as a person. That's not to say that my comments don't come off as insulting, because I'm sure they can, but I don't deliberately insult you, I'm just a c-nt in a completely different way to Marzy. When I feel as if I have to talk down to people out of necessity, I can become condescending and apathetic. Bad trait? Absolutely.

Also, you completely took me out of context to the point where the part you quoted doesn't even resemble what it originally looked like.

You turned this:

Its Marzwoody. It is MD pathetic way to shame the kid. The kid has a point. Lets see the pics of the guys trying to shame him.
    Marz makes fun of others for losing wagers, constantly, yet the closest he ever comes to posting his plays are his "guaranteed money" parlays with no unit sizes. Hypocrite much?
    Into this:

Marz makes fun of others
    Bit different in context, no?
    Last edited by MD; 07-07-14 at 09:30 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pulled it from Twitter, but pretty much.

I'm not the sort of guy who usually does this (I actually refused to give out marz's Xbox gamertag when he PM'd it to me, despite being asked to do so), but the guy doesn't even have a fundamental respect for anyone on this forum; he doesn't deserve my etiquette. You're absolutely right that it's below the belt, but I'm sure we all have someone that we don't mind hitting below the belt.

Also, to address a point Thor made a bit more...

Yeah, sort of, but what the f-ck is the point of this forum? If I can't harass some douchebag for my own entertainment, why am I here? Serious question. What, am I going to learn something? Almost everyone with an opinion worth knowing keeps their shit to themselves. People will hold your hand a certain amount around here, and correct you if you're way off-base, but the knowledge pool dries up eventually, and people don't want to give out any advice that Luca would call "advanced gambling theory". If I want to learn something, there are two or three people whom I'll PM, but that's the extent of my SBR education in the last few months.

Wasn't always like this. If I'm posting, I might as well be laughing, right?
    No you are dude, your a horrible person. the fact is im just a 22 year old guy, whos a big fan of MMA and i occasionally put money on fights. you have repeatedly got personnel with me. not only taking a picture from my twitter but also disclosing other information like where im from in england, my first name. basically anything you can get your hands on. I would NEVER disclose personnel information or pull up a picture of other members of the forum thats a difference between you and me. i dont take this whole thing so seriously because i have a life outside of the internet. but i sincerely think your a oyster and a scumbag of a human. even when ive tried to ignore you and even be positive towards you, you repeatedly try and get personnal. i think everyone else on this forum sees the type of person you really are.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 07-07-14 at 10:12 PM.

marzwoody

You dont get to me.. it takes all but ten seconds to reply which i should stop doing. fact is i would love to see you try and speak to me in this way. you coudent even speak to me through a mic on xbox live. your a coward. your identity exists over the internet. no real name, no real picture, no age. your twitter following is all MMA related since your whole life revolves around betting on fights. ive gave you multiple chances to try to see some sort of decent side to you, but your a lost cause, scum of the earth, sub-human. the way i know you would never interact with me this way in real life? i get along with 99.9% of people in real life, manly because im positive, respectful and live by a set of morals. now if your a oyster towards me or a negative person its a whole different story.

I'm not sure where this is leading to. if you did in fact want to speak to me this way i real life i would fight you. your directing all your hate to somebody you dont know in real life. a complete stranger on the internet. thats a sure sign that your life is terrible and a penetrating mess.

MD

"The Non-SBR Adventures of Captain Positive and His Armenian Money Crew."

marzwoody

Wait do you actually think you know me from an xbox video taking a year ago and one picture? are you delusional in your head? ive never been scared of anyone in my life. do you think im gonna take shit from you? a no life little piss ant with a superiority complex on a gambling forum? im just gonna stop replying to you because this leads nowhere. your scared to even show a picture of yourself because your internet buddys will take the piss out of you. haha. i woudent even be talking to you in this way if you werent such a oyster man. hopefully life gets better for you and your not hating on strangers on the internet 24/7. jealous much?

Peace.

MD

Also, just remembered this. For those of you who doubt how much of a positive person marz is, he posted this after being asked to bury the hatchet with me on Saturday (click the blue arrows for original context):

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Nah he will just eventually start shit up again, like he always does. trys to get personnel, and just ends up embarresing himself. hes to retarded to realize if hes not a negative oyster towards me then i will be nothing but cool with him, like i am with everyone else on the forum.
    I didn't reply, of course, knowing that marzy had turned the corner and become a more positive guy. Then, half an hour later, in a different thread...

I'd say that about 80% of the sharps that I respect are on Machida, and some of the best mushes around are on Weidman. Bad omens a-brewin'.
    How many "sharps" were on moussasi when he lost? you just type a load of shit. now why dont you pull up my picture again for the thousand time because you lack the intellect or social skillz for a discussion.
    Who is on machida you? literally everyone ive seen on here is on weidman. do you just like writing dumb shit on here for a reaction?
    He was nothing but cool with me, like he is with everyone else on the forum.

marzwoody

I live in the real world you live in a fantasy world. and i live to much of a good life to waste my time on you. your nothing more then an internet troll haha. have fun betting your dole money you jobless fkn sad oyster.

marzwoody

Also, just remembered this. For those of you who doubt how much of a positive person marz is, he posted this after being asked to bury the hatchet with me on Saturday (click the blue arrows for original context):

I didn't reply, of course, knowing that marzy had turned the corner and become a more positive guy. Then, half an hour later, in a different thread...

He was nothing but cool with me, like he is with everyone else on the forum.
    Yea thats after you posted my picture again for the thousandth time. are you literaly retarded. if you dident say some dumb shit towards me i would not have two words to say to you. the last time i thought we were cool you out of nowhere started insulting me, i seriously think you have mental issues do you take medication? im guessing yes. your a oyster of a person and maybe and jibby and others put up with your cunty behaviour and insults. but doesent mean i have to. just like i woudent put up with it in real life. i have to much confidence and self respect to let some faceless troll on a forum talk down to me. get a reality check my friend thats my final advice to you.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Is that really Marz? What a f-cking cry baby retard! I say take the gloves off & demolish this fool! Keep up the good work MD. Don't let this little numb skull slide!

marzwoody

marzwoody

Dont worry im losing my password now and wont be posting here anymore, few good peoples on here beez, kermit, jibby, vaughny, BIGDAY, thor etc. rocky16 is hilarious aswell. rest are mostly oysters. might read the forum from time to time for the rocky lolz. and the few very rare pieces of good betting info. wish i could say it was fun but it really hasent been. im off 2 go do shit now, ppl i mentioned best of luck 2 you in gambling, cya.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Is that really Marz? What a f-cking cry baby retard! I say take the gloves off & demolish this fool! Keep up the good work MD. Don't let this little numb skull slide!
    Yup, that's our marzy.

Dont worry im losing my password now and wont be posting here anymore, few good peoples on here beez, kermit, jibby, vaughny, BIGDAY, thor etc. rocky16 is hilarious aswell. rest are mostly oysters. might read the forum from time to time for the rocky lolz. and the few very rare pieces of good betting info. wish i could say it was fun but it really hasent been. im off 2 go do shit now, ppl i mentioned best of luck 2 you in gambling, cya.

Ron_Paul_2012

You got that right. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out kiddo.

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 07-08-14 at 11:27 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Yup, that's our marzy.
    Cliff notes on the video? I don't have time to watch dudes play mortal kombat for 30 minutes, I'm too busy playing Tekken Tag Tournament.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moretti

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Cliff notes on the video? I don't have time to watch dudes play mortal kombat for 30 minutes, I'm too busy playing Tekken Tag Tournament.
    Basically, marzy played Injustice against some guy, got mad about anything he could ("ur tactecs taek no skill m8, ur a looser" type stuff), sent him a bunch of abusive messages, and repeatedly backed out of the lobby. There's message after message of abuse shown in the video, hence why it's 30mins. He shows games that he played with marz, and then the messages that marz sent him immediately after the games, usually being a c-nt and getting upset because the guy beat him. I didn't watch it all, I just skipped through it briefly looking for highlights, so there's probably all sorts of gold in there.

You can hear marzy's voice within the first six seconds of the video, if you want to know "what a man sounds like", as he so astutely stated.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Basically, marzy played Injustice against some guy, got mad about anything he could ("ur tactecs taek no skill m8, ur a looser" type stuff), sent him a bunch of abusive messages, and repeatedly backed out of the lobby. There's message after message of abuse shown in the video, hence why it's 30mins. He shows games that he played with marz, and then the messages that marz sent him immediately after the games, usually being a c-nt and getting upset because the guy beat him. I didn't watch it all, I just skipped through it briefly looking for highlights, so there's probably all sorts of gold in there.

You can hear marzy's voice within the first six seconds of the video, if you want to know "what a man sounds like", as he so astutely stated.
    Thanks, I heard the voice, but it sounded like one of those xtranormal videos, so I didn't think it was really him.

Love that he talks about how he doesn't "live on the internet" but he's got footprints all over the place.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

noooooooooooo dont leave me marzy

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Marzy please stay, we need some entertainment value and fadematerial around here, dont go bro, its only the internetz

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Those are the 4 of the biggest assholes on this board.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Those are the 4 of the biggest assholes on this board.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Your a oyster of a person and maybe and jibby and others put up with your cunty behaviour and insults.
    I put up with every ones cunty behavior on the forums Marzwoody unless they talk about my mom... LOL...

Getting back to MD - MD you said you don't insult me, hmmm? I do recall you saying I was "mentally challenged" in a post just yesterday.. While there could be some truth to that statement it could also be mistaken for an insult..
    Attached Images  

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

MD

I put up with every ones cunty behavior on the forums Marzwoody unless they talk about my mom... LOL...

Getting back to MD - MD you said you don't insult me, hmmm? I do recall you saying I was "mentally challenged" in a post just yesterday.. While there could be some truth to that statement it could also be mistaken for an insult..
    If the shoe fits...

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Curious what made you guys lay -200 on Dufresne when there's about 90 seconds of fight footage of her available.
    It's called being a filthy degenerate.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWoodstick View Post
    It's called being a filthy degenerate.
    I was one of those degens. I played Dufresne for a full unit at -190 because I was impressed with the little bit of footage that I saw, by the much bigger musculature in her arms and back compared to Sarah Moras, and with the fact that she trained at Team Quest. She really should have got the decision too, although I can understand why it went the other way. The look of surprise on both her face and Sarah Moras' face when the judges' decision was read solidify that for rme.

Ron_Paul_2012

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Glad i was instrumental in getting these two guys to have a truce.

First ... 78910