Betpoints: 8647

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

that Scoggins lose still hurts the day after, why couldn't he just break Ortizs his arm in the 1st

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    that Scoggins lose still hurts the day after, why couldn't he just break Ortizs his arm in the 1st
    I'm still waiting for someone to cradle me also.

kornuts
    kornuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3282

We all could've got beaten up last night for less money than penn. he didn't even try to fight. Threw like 10 punches on the feet? Damn I miss frank Mir

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12047

BJ Penn after last night officially went CAN status on us.. I really hope we don't see him in the UFC Octagon ever again.. Not even sure if he has enough left to win a title in a lessor organization if he so chose to pursue..

Scoggins was on his back too much in that fight and that's the cold hard truth.. Dude has skills though..

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    BJ Penn after last night officially went CAN status on us.. I really hope we don't see him in the UFC Octagon ever again.. Not even sure if he has enough left to win a title in a lessor organization if he so chose to pursue..

Scoggins was on his back too much in that fight and that's the cold hard truth.. Dude has skills though..
    you cray

i rank BJ top 5 in FW and LW, top 10 at WW and MW (that's being conservative).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

if he's motivated top 2

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

wtf, did edgar shrink or is bj wearing heels?

ufc 118

yesterday

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone should of told BJ a while ago, that motivation is not what wins fights. and he doesent have that heart like he used to anyway. you could see it even when bruce buffer was talking, frankie getting all hyped and moving around and BJ standing there nervously.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

ufc 118

yesterday

was that meerkat upright stance!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Someone should of told BJ a while ago, that motivation is not what wins fights. and he doesent have that heart like he used to anyway. you could see it even when bruce buffer was talking, frankie getting all hyped and moving around and BJ standing there nervously.
    are you some kind of a doofus?

with bj its all about the motivation. what else is there? skills? if we are talking purely skills, bj has to be #2 or #3 P4P.

there is a reason he is called the prodigy. go read a book or something, doofus.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

ufc 118

yesterday

Yeah, I didn't pull up any pictures, but kept thinking that I didn't remember BJ being so much taller than frankie. Both in the weighins and during the fight.

marzwoody

are you some kind of a doofus?

with bj its all about the motivation. what else is there? skills? if we are talking purely skills, bj has to be #2 or #3 P4P.

there is a reason he is called the prodigy. go read a book or something, doofus.
    I can feel the BJ fanboy oozeing out of of your comment. im a huge fan of BJ, but your clearly a fanboy theres a difference. obv i was joking and he doesent have motivation as he threw about 5 punches in that fight

PS: Clearly hes taller then edgar becuz hes standing on his tiptoes, ya know like he was doing the whole fight.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 07-07-14 at 01:10 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 05-27-15 at 12:41 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You must be gay for me, take off your dumb mask and show your face quasimodo

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So tht hack Jason Perillo told Bryant tht BJ's plan was to get taken down and then "Bust Frankie up off his back"! sorry, but to quote Big Brown..."WHAAATTTT?" "Are you for real bro"??

Cant make it up

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    So tht hack Jason Perillo told Bryant tht BJ's plan was to get taken down and then "Bust Frankie up off his back"! sorry, but to quote Big Brown..."WHAAATTTT?" "Are you for real bro"??

Cant make it up
    Worked for Sarah Morass.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Cant make it up
    who is this big brown? any relation to big johnson? or black beast?

hard to keep track of all the hawg monikers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can't really knock BJ Penn for standing up straight and working on his posture... LOL...
    Attached Images  

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Exactly. The photo works much better than the obligatory "no comment necessary".

Ron_Paul_2012

who is this big brown? any relation to big johnson? or black beast?

hard to keep track of all the hawg monikers.
    Brendan "Big Brown (in the undy grundy's)" Schaub

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Exactly. The photo works much better than the obligatory "no comment necessary".
    It sure does. He PM'd me again after I posted it, thinking I actually read those.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

MD

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Don't have to dig through my inbox for long to create even more popcorn-worthy drama.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard
    Marzwoody looks like the Santa Barbara shooter, lol.

Maybe I was the only one that noticed this.
    I was about to make fun of him when he first posted this picture of himself, lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why do I continue to see a little Eddie Munster in this MD or Marzwoody pic? Still don't know who this really is? Confusion has set in....
    Attached Images  

Ron_Paul_2012

It sure does. He PM'd me again after I posted it, thinking I actually read those.
    He is obviously going through some sort of internal struggle. I believe his obnoxious comments & being annoying is his way of flirting. Definitely a closet homo.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Why do I continue to see a little Eddie Munster in this MD or Marzwoody pic? Still don't know who this really is? Confusion has set in....
    Its Marzwoody. It is MD pathetic way to shame the kid. The kid has a point. Lets see the pics of the guys trying to shame him.

MD

Not only could you have figured it out by reading pretty much any thread in this subforum in the last two weeks, but the answer is in the post right above yours.

Whole new level of jibbbying.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Its Marzwoody. It is MD pathetic way to shame the kid. The kid has a point. Lets see the pics of the guys trying to shame him.
    Marz makes fun of others for losing wagers, constantly, yet the closest he ever comes to posting his plays are his "guaranteed money" parlays with no unit sizes. Hypocrite much? There's a reason I don't bother insulting most others here (though, admittedly, part of that reason is that this is far more entertaining.) The guy is constantly negative, abusive, and just all-round a terrible forum member. I don't even read the guy's PM's any more (of which I receive many), and I'd guess I don't read around 80% of his posts, and I don't read 100% of his posts that are directed at me if I can help it. I still read pouyasophy's posts when he decides to come back, so that's saying something.

The reality of marz is that he's an insufferable c-nt, and at first I thought that he felt inferior and had something to prove, but the truth of the situation is that he's exactly as much of a c-nt outside of this forum. He always has something negative to say, always has an insult to throw at someone, always has a worthless thought that he thinks everyone wants to hear. The other reality of marz is that he's really easy to get to, and I'm living rent-free inside his head, so I'll continue to harass him as much as I want without even bothering to read his replies.

As long as this continues to amuse me, I will continue to do it. Anyone who doesn't like it can ignore-list me. You've been warned.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Marz makes fun of others for losing wagers, constantly, yet the closest he ever comes to posting his plays are his "guaranteed money" parlays with no unit sizes. Hypocrite much? There's a reason I don't bother insulting most others here (though, admittedly, part of that reason is that this is far more entertaining.) The guy is constantly negative, abusive, and just all-round a terrible forum member. I don't even read the guy's PM's any more (of which I receive many), and I'd guess I don't read around 80% of his posts, and I don't read 100% of his posts that are directed at me if I can help it. I still read pouyasophy's posts when he decides to come back, so that's saying something.

The reality of marz is that he's an insufferable c-nt, and at first I thought that he felt inferior and had something to prove, but the truth of the situation is that he's exactly as much of a c-nt outside of this forum. He always has something negative to say, always has an insult to throw at someone, always has a worthless thought that he thinks everyone wants to hear. The other reality of marz is that he's really easy to get to, and I'm living rent-free inside his head, so I'll continue to harass him as much as I want without even bothering to read his replies.

As long as this continues to amuse me, I will continue to do it. Anyone who doesn't like it can ignore-list me. You've been warned.
    I seen some of his comment but u are relentless. How about the kid becomes positive and we can move on from this stuff.
    What ya say Marz? If u are gonna slam peoples hard earn money being bet then u are gonna get this type of stuff. It is us against the books and not us against us.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I seen some of his comment but u are relentless. How about the kid becomes positive and we can move on from this stuff.
    What ya say Marz? If u are gonna slam peoples hard earn money being bet then u are gonna get this type of stuff. It is us against the books and not us against us.
    He once tried to "bury the hatchet" with me via PM, and then insulted me in a thread that I had never posted in, the very next day. The guy is not salvageable as a forum member.

MD

EDIT: Double post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OH shittttzuuuuuu thanks THOR.... It's all coming back to me now.... Don't pay much attention to the dirt that goes on around here..

Anyways, as I see it - MD hit below the belt with dragging up a Marzwoody pic off Facebook when they were battling.... Correct me if I'm wrong??

Moral of the story Marzwoody - ya slipped up and gave out personal info. on the threads.. BIG MISTAKE PAL... Can't do that with these ruthless bastards floating around here, vultures!!! LOL..

Oh and bud ya don't look like Eddie Munster and I was just playing around on the forums.... I got no beef with ya...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-07-14 at 08:49 PM.

First ... 678910 Last