Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

UFC Presents Mana: BJ Penn airs tonight 6/22

Get a first look into the most motivated BJ Penn ever tonight!!

8pm EST

Here is BJ choking out my favorite fighter

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Rather toss off then watch this show....The Prodigy is a tomato can these days, says he's the most motivated and trained up coming into all his recent fights and then he loses them.

Should hang em up or go fight for Bellator like Rampage does.. Only way he'll ever contend for another title..

At 35 I'm not even sure he has anything left cardio wise. He probably won't even make it to a decision loss this go around with Edgar.. Wrestlers are his kriptonite...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-27-14 at 03:34 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Isnt this the same as the thing i posted the other day?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rather toss off then watch this show....The Prodigy is a tomato can these days, says he's the most motivated and trained up coming into all his recent fights and then he loses them.

Should hang em up or go fight for Bellator like Rampage does.. Only way he'll ever contend for another title..

At 35 I'm not even sure he has anything left cardio wise. He probably won't even make it to a decision loss this go around with Edgar.. Wrestlers are his kriptonite...
    "To the death Jibbehh, we're gonna go to the death, im not gonna stop Jibbehh"

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

if penn was set on winning he could just out-grapple edgar. But he won't.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Isnt this the same as the thing i posted the other day?!
    My post was first homie

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't even know what your talking about.. the UFC has effectively ruined his career. YES edgar is a better fighter then him, there is no shame in that. the rematch wasn't really needed. and this upcoming fight is even more unnecessary. who else has he fought lately? nick diaz the cardio machine, who was pretty much one weight class up from him. don't make the mistake and think BJ is a "can" there's plenty of guys he could beat at LW. but the UFC chooses to fck his career up, and he will most likely retire when he loses to edgar again.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    You don't even know what your talking about.. the UFC has effectively ruined his career. YES edgar is a better fighter then him, there is no shame in that. the rematch wasn't really needed. and this upcoming fight is even more unnecessary. who else has he fought lately? nick diaz the cardio machine, who was pretty much one weight class up from him. don't make the mistake and think BJ is a "can" there's plenty of guys he could beat at LW. but the UFC chooses to fck his career up, and he will most likely retire when he loses to edgar again.
    The UFC made him fight at WW?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    The UFC made him fight at WW?
    Watch the latest documentary bro, he used to call up dana white begging him to fight for the HW belt he's a madman he cant be left to make his own choices.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I've seen every BJ Penn documentary up until this point.. I just can't do it anymore.. BJ is cool, comes from the Island, has a warrior spirit and will bring it in every fight.. Kuddo's, great career...

The dude hasn't fought in 2 years, he's always had a very hard time preparing for fights, he hasn't worked hard enough at his weaknesses.. Cardio and wrestling. I simply don't see him winning another fight in the UFC period at his age.. I don't see him taking PED's either..

SO WHAT'S THE POINT THEN? Dollars probably. You can spend alot of money in 2 years without the big Zuffa pay checks.. Keeping it real and honest... I'm out....

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

If you've watched every bj documentary you'd know that he doesn't need the money. Dude comes from a wealthy family.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

P.s., some new underwater boulder training footage in this video. Well worth the watch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    If you've watched every bj documentary you'd know that he doesn't need the money. Dude comes from a wealthy family.
    The rich especially need the money coming in consistently while watching their bank balances grow and not deplete...

Ok, then maybe he's bored surfing and wants to fight again.. He is a fighter and maybe got the itch again, who knows? What ever the case is - Dana still made him an offer he couldn't refuse on the TUF show and he accepted...

I just think he should have stayed retired because he's washed up.. I like the guy and don't want to see his face get pounded in again while laying on his back and breathing really hard.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-27-14 at 09:01 PM.

Beelzebubzy

The goat
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The rich especially need the money coming in consistently while watching their bank balances grow and not deplete...

Ok, then maybe he's bored surfing and wants to fight again.. He is a fighter and maybe got the itch again, who knows? What ever the case is - Dana still made him an offer he couldn't refuse on the TUF show and he accepted...

I just think he should have stayed retired because he's washed up.. I like the guy and don't want to see his face get pounded in again while laying on his back and breathing really hard.
    Could nick newell choke washed up BJ out with his nub Jibbehhh? Tht is the question

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    The goat
    This post refers to jibbsters