marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Matt Mitrione vs Stefen Struve - Really not much to break down in this scrap.. Meat Head can take a beating and keep on ticking.. Tends to gas easily but hangs in.. Not an easy out for anyone as his chin is granite.. Matt has been slowly improving also.. Stefen Struve has the reach though and is the more polished striker, better on the ground too.. I guess you take Sky scraper in this one but I don't entirely trust his jaw when banging it out with Meat Head...

This is an interesting break down link on this fight.. Purely numbers and charts.. http://www.fightbetnetwork.com/fight...-matt-mitrione

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    These people need to realize these fights are worked shoots. WWE had some fixed matches at Money in the Bank and some were real. Same thing happens with the other Entertainment brand "UFC." Botched worked shoot been going on in zuffa for a long time------>
    Fights aren't fixed at the big shows in MMA.. Fighters may look for a way out or quit themselves but I don't think Zuffa and Dana White are behind anything like you are suggesting.. Are judges influenced maybe, are fighters influenced outside of Zuffa perhaps once in a blue moon..

Fighters come to fight in UFC and that's that.. No conspiracy worth worrying about I think...

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Looks real to me

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fights aren't fixed at the big shows in MMA.. Fighters may look for a way out or quit themselves but I don't think Zuffa and Dana White are behind anything like you are suggesting.. Are judges influenced maybe, are fighters influenced outside of Zuffa perhaps once in a blue moon.. Fighters come to fight in UFC and that's that.. No conspiracy worth worrying about I think...
    So major soccer matches and NBA games are found to be fixed, but guys making 4k/4k in zuffa would never fix a match? Lmao

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Good vid posting Marzwoody...

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

far more likely to go down? as in how EXTREMELY dangerous female fighters usually are these days

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    far more likely to go down? as in how EXTREMELY dangerous female fighters usually are these days
    The Rousey hype is too huge right now and the masses are surely on Ronda Rousey driving up the odds. We see though.... I'm waiting it out anyways....

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Anyone who bets against Weidman , rousey, or Faber is just a phaget.

bjpenn85

sure. rondas boxing coach is hyping her boxing skills bigtime, but isnt it weird how much she gets hit. In the mcmann fight she didnt connect on mcmann one time....not one (except the knee), and macmann hit her all day everyday. If it wasnt for rondas perseverance/chin, and strength and the obvious lack of power in womens hands she would have been knocked out immediately. Rondas fight iq is def not the worlds best. She just goes out swinging, but she is just much much stronger and tuffer so she can get away with it ill guess.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    sure. rondas boxing coach is hyping her boxing skills bigtime, but isnt it weird how much she gets hit. In the mcmann fight she didnt connect on mcmann one time....not one (except the knee), and macmann hit her all day everyday. If it wasnt for rondas perseverance/chin, and strength and the obvious lack of power in womens hands she would have been knocked out immediately. Rondas fight iq is def not the worlds best. She just goes out swinging, but she is just much much stronger and tuffer so she can get away with it ill guess.
    Speaking of Sara Mcmann, her take on this fight as she fought them both... Good read.... http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/common-...is-title-fight

Short version - Her take is that Rousey will win the fight but she does say Davis is right there, and her ground game is something to watch out for.... Davis does have twice as many pro fights as Rousey by the way..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Want a good laugh to go along with some prediction information watch Don Fry's break down vid.. LOL!!!! Love this guy...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ns-for-ufc-175
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-01-14 at 03:01 AM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

betting against Weidman, again.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    betting against Weidman, again.
    Fool.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Speaking of Sara Mcmann, her take on this fight as she fought them both... Good read.... http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/common-...is-title-fight

Short version - Her take is that Rousey will win the fight but she does say Davis is right there, and her ground game is something to watch out for.... Davis does have twice as many pro fights as Rousey by the way..
    Did you even read it?

That's not Sara McMann.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Did you even read it?

That's not Sara McMann.
    Looks like he pulled another Jibby.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Looks like he pulled another Jibby.
    Not only is there a picture of Sarah Kaufman in the centre of that article, but her name appears on the page fifteen times, ​including in the title.

bjpenn85

LOL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol these manly women are all the same!

#Jibbeh4President #JibbehIsMyHero #Jibbeh.com

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Did you even read it?

That's not Sara McMann.
    Sara Kaufmann.. It was late last night.. LOL...

I did read it.. Mixed up the Sara's and didn't look at the picture... The information is still there in the article on fighting both fighters, think of this as just a technical glitch in the Matrix...

Good eye, got me there MD... MY BAD!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-01-14 at 12:18 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OK BACK TO BUSINESS!!!....

Let's begin with a simple breakdown and predictions of all the fights on the entire card.. Short reads, as the writers at bleacher report stick to fact rather then fiction for the most part with the short write ups..

I don't always agree with the picks but like i said it's a good starting point to get the ball rolling...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...175-fight-card
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-01-14 at 12:16 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Fool.
    Don't be so sure and quick to call Unwritten Law a fool Rockster.. Machida looks very fast at 185, he could conceivably pick Weidman apart at a distance with his in and out style.. Certainly not crazy to think he can keep the fight standing the entire time and win rounds on points..

Sure Weidman is the man, grappling and wrestling stud, very good striker with power, younger, undefeated, and we all know he took out the pound for pound champ twice.. I just remember Weidman being picked apart a bit standing by Anderson Silva until he connected..

I might just play Machida too.. I certainly don't think Machida will be completely outclassed in this fight... Machida looks really good at 185 in his last 2 fights anyways...

MD

Don't be so sure and quick to call Unwritten Law a fool Rockster.. Machida looks very fast at 185, he could conceivably pick Weidman apart at a distance with his in and out style.. Certainly not crazy to think he can keep the fight standing the entire time and win rounds on points..

Sure Weidman is the man, grappling and wrestling stud, very good striker with power, younger, undefeated, and we all know he took out the pound for pound champ twice.. I just remember Weidman being picked apart a bit standing by Anderson Silva until he connected..

I might just play Machida too.. I certainly don't think Machida will be completely outclassed in this fight... Machida looks really good at 185 in his last 2 fights anyways...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^^In the first fight Anderson Silva was having alot of success against Weidman early on standing and defending take downs.. Frustrated him a bit too between rounds.. Machida can possibly do the same perhaps but he won't get cocky and caught like A.S. did leaning back taunting him with his hands down..

MD

^^^^In the first fight Anderson Silva was having alot of success against Weidman early on standing and defending take downs.. Frustrated him a bit too between rounds.. Machida can possibly do the same perhaps but he won't get cocky and caught like A.S. did leaning back taunting him with his hands down..
    No, he wasn't. Anyone who watched that fight and thought "man, Anderson's doing really well" doesn't know what they're watching. He had some success with leg kicks, but that's literally it. He barely landed a punch in either fight.

Why am I not surprised that you think Anderson got KO'd because he "got cocky"?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why am I not surprised that you think Anderson got KO'd because he "got cocky"?
    I don't think Anderson Silva got knocked out only because he was being cocky and taunting Weidman.. I think his age was catching up with him and his chin was and is now weak.. Chael Sonnen rocked Silva when they fought.. Silva's chin has been going down hill in the last few years and that was half the reason he got dropped in my mind anyways..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

No, he really didn't.

What happened was Anderson Silva looked very similar to the ways he had looked in the past, and everyone EXPECTED that he would soon dominate, this was reflected in the live lines. If you watch the fight with the idea that you don't know who Silva is you'll see a fight where a guy is clowning for no apparent reason.

MD

I don't think Anderson Silva got knocked out only because he was being cocky and taunting Weidman.. I think his age was catching up with him and his chin was and is now weak.. Chael Sonnen rocked Silva when they fought.. Silva's chin has been going down hill in the last few years and that was half the reason he got dropped in my mind anyways..
    Why? Or, how?

You're not looking at what's happening, you're just taking random points and extrapolating on them lazily.

That left hook by Weidman would have KO'd Roy Nelson, because it doesn't matter how good your chin is if you're completely out of position, unable to dodge or brace yourself in any way, and you get hit right on the button by someone who hits as hard as Weidman does.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Sara Kaufmann.. It was late last night.. LOL...

I did read it.. Mixed up the Sara's and didn't look at the picture... The information is still there in the article on fighting both fighters, think of this as just a technical glitch in the Matrix...

Good eye, got me there MD... MY BAD!!!!
    We are all just trying to keep each other honest Jibbers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why? Or, how?

You're not looking at what's happening, you're just taking random points and extrapolating on them lazily.

That left hook by Weidman would have KO'd Roy Nelson, because it doesn't matter how good your chin is if you're completely out of position, unable to dodge or brace yourself in any way, and you get hit right on the button by someone who hits as hard as Weidman does.
    I saw and remember these fights clearly.. I had money on Weidman to beat Silva in both fights because I thought Anderson Silva was aging and slowing... I was biting my nails after that 1st round in the first fight..

That punch would not have knocked out Roy Nelson, that's just silly MD saying that!!!! LOL...

Anderson's chin was fading and his reaction times were slowing... Before him fighting Chael Sonnen when have we ever seen him rocked by a punch? Never... He's nearing 40 years old, and Chael Sonnen almost put him out in their first fight.., Weidman actually did..

Same crap happen with Chuck Liddell with age.. Chin and reactions time start to go, you don't see or react to the punching coming like he use too.. Enough said...

MD

I saw and remember these fights clearly.. I had money on Weidman to beat Silva in both fights because I thought Anderson Silva was aging and slowing... I was biting my nails after that 1st round in the first fight..

That punch would not have knocked out Roy Nelson, that's just silly MD saying that!!!!

Anderson's chin was fading and his reaction times were slowing... Before him fighting Chael Sonnen when have we ever seen him rocked by a punch? Never... He's nearing 40 years old, and Chael Sonnen almost put him out in their first fight.., Weidman actually did..

Same crap happen with Chuck Liddell with age..
    Chin and reaction time start to go, you don't see or react to the punching coming like he use too.. Enough said...
    You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. In any regard.

You're pretty much a casual fan who has no knowledge of the sport on a technical level, so I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time. If you think that Anderson got KO'd because he was "cocky" and because his "chin is starting to go", then you really don't understand what happened in that fight.

If you honestly think that Roy Nelson could lean back at the waist, with no base, no head movement, no defence of any kind, and then eat a full power Chris Weidman left hook from grandma's house, without even having his hips or feet underneath him to support him, right on the button, without being KO'd, you shouldn't even be posting here. You should be working really hard to understand the sport, because you clearly don't right now. Type less, read more.

MD

The most frustrating thing about you, Jibby, is that you're unbelievably loud and vocal for a guy who has nothing to say.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^ What ever you say MD... You are certainly entitled to your opinions and you certainly let them be known in the rudest of ways.. I like that and find it amusing about you... Just remember opinions are like arseholes and everyone has them sir....

I know this sport very well, lived and breathed it since the crib practically...

MD

How did you guys 'cap the Doane/Brimage fight, by the way? I priced Doane around the -135 to -140 mark, but I'm surprised that the line actually moved in that direction. Brimage gets underestimated a lot, but Doane has some pretty sizeable advantages in grappling and defensive angling.

^^^ What ever you say MD... You are certainly entitled to your opinions and you certainly let them be known in the rudest of ways.. I like that and find it amusing though in my sick twisted mind... Just remember opinions are like arseholes and everyone has them sir....

I know this sport very well, lived and breathed it since the crib practically...
    You are correct on both points.

First 12345 ... Last