MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Dana White confirmed Wanderlei has been cut
    No, he said "Wanderlei Silva is done with the UFC." That could mean anything. He later clarified that it meant that he was "cut from the UFC... 175 card". This is why you shouldn't jump to conclusions with such vague information.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Que? Done with UFC means no longer with ufc no? But yes he has clarified now

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not that you would have guessed by his performance on Saturday night, but Daniel Cormier was nursing a serious knee injury heading into his fight with Dan Henderson. As Ariel Helwani reported on Wednesday's edition of UFC Tonight, Cormier revealed that he had injured his lateral collateral ligament (LCL) while training for Henderson just ten days before he stepped in the cage at UFC 173.

In the days leading up to the big co-main event spot, Cormier feared he'd have to pull out of the fight. Instead, after getting some tests done, he decided to battle through it.

And in the process, Cormier established himself as the next-in-line contender for the winner of Alexander Gustafsson and Jon Jones, which is tentatively scheduled for August. Cormier used his wrestling/ground-and-pound to dominate the 43-year old veteran Henderson for the better part of the fight, before choking him out midway through the third. At one point, Cormier slammed Henderson to the canvas and broke a tooth, which had to be pulled on Monday. That was the extent of the damage Cormier took in the fight. Though he was in discomfort this week and will need an implant, those problems are merely cosmetic.

The real concern is the knee, which Cormier says may need to be scoped in the coming weeks. Cormier also said there's a fear he may need ACL surgery, as the knee has been bothering him for a long time.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Que? Done with UFC means no longer with ufc no? But yes he has clarified now
    Sarcasm pal. C'mahhhhhn. You'll feel silly if you read it again.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ahhh yes I see u what u did there. and feel slightly silly!

Staaahhppp it Raaahhhnnn staaahhhp it.... You really let urself go didnt you http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rning-gym.html

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  84.0 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Is that Marz with bleached hair?
    No, that's your dad

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bouncer instructing inebriated and dumb scottish lad to take a breathalizer test in order to enter club. Said bouncer then proceeds to put his walkie-talkie in to lads mouth and asks him to breathe in to it...multiple times. Lad is completely oblivious

Type of thing my boiii Marzy would fall for
    I don't drink, and even when i do i remember everything. iv'e been shitfaced before and still managed complex discussions lol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Jamie Varner @jamievarner · May 28

respect to @SonnenCH for admitting he was wrong. I appreciate the call & text. We have all said stupid things in the heat of the moment

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Someone will end up with brain damage after that one. Hell they both might.

First ... 4567