JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Pat Barry returns to Kick Boxing.. Ooooops... KO'd

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dd1Jn?u...m_campaign=mma

Pat Barry got dropped a few times in the UFC so this is not shocking news.. He's a good Kick Boxer though and with the bigger gloves I didn't see this coming...

Poor Pat...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Did you see this?

This was the KO of the night in that Glory 16 event.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pat Barry's chin has become a career crippler for him. He's become fascinated with his kicks and just seems completely incapable of putting his punches together. Once Mwekassa took Barry's best shot, he knew he was in trouble. Cracked him good on the chin too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Pat Barry's chin has become a career crippler for him. He's become fascinated with his kicks and just seems completely incapable of putting his punches together. Once Mwekassa took Barry's best shot, he knew he was in trouble. Cracked him good on the chin too.
    Agreed... Barry's chin always was a little suspect as we've seen him go to sleep a few times in the UFC.. He's got the kick boxing skills but not the granite chin to back them up.. Too bad... It appears his chin is only getting weaker with time like you said Mercersux.. Career killer..

Too bad as I like Pat, seems like a good guy anyways..

Got new profession?

Kermit - Crazy back spinning kick that landed right on the button.. You don't see people get caught with those flush very often....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

his reaction was identical to when Kongo KO'd him...sort of leaned forward then flopped backwards!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

His eyes always looks like he's having a seziure when he's getting KO'd, and he's always getting KO'ed.. Scary stuff.