covertops
    covertops's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1426

Strickland vs Mcdaniels

Call me crazy but I'm almost thinking of a play on bubba here. Any thoughts? anybody know more about strickland other than that he is undeafeted to lesser opponents? Does he use takedowns how is his wrestling etc? We know bubba can work from the mat and standing up. What if bubba gets tired of strikes from strickland and decides to take him down....anybody know if strickland has fought any good wrestlers? I'm thinking of laying big big juice against bubba just because he is a piece of foil but i need to know more about strickland first.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

How in the hell is Bubba still in the UFC? I've seen plenty of better TUF fighters get cut.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by covertops View Post
    Call me crazy but I'm almost thinking of a play on bubba here. Any thoughts? anybody know more about strickland other than that he is undeafeted to lesser opponents? Does he use takedowns how is his wrestling etc? We know bubba can work from the mat and standing up. What if bubba gets tired of strikes from strickland and decides to take him down....anybody know if strickland has fought any good wrestlers? I'm thinking of laying big big juice against bubba just because he is a piece of foil but i need to know more about strickland first.
    Sean Strickland is the founder of Jeet Kune Do, he fled to this country from Hong Kong after killing a man.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Its McCANiels, get it right