PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Lol that blonde guy looks familiar i know ive seen him in something before.
    the blonde guy? marzy were you born after 1990? i'd guess most of the f@gs on here were 90s babies. little punks. i was planting flowers before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha yeah, Emilio Estevez is a nobody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

People on this forum actually getting along? what is this??
    Most on here let go of grudges except Ron Paul. A grudge holder at the highest of levels.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    the blonde guy? marzy were you born after 1990? i'd guess most of the f@gs on here were 90s babies. little punks. i was planting flowers before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye
    Haha i knew it couldn't last long.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Morning Report: Tim Kennedy says he doesn't respect 'dirty' Michael Bisping, 'The Count' responds

By David St. Martin @SaintMMA on Mar 13 2014, 8:00a 12

Esther Lin, MMA Fighting

UFC middleweight Tim Kennedy finally has someone to verbally spar with. After breaking into the UFC against the mild mannered Roger Gracie andRafael Natal, Kennedy seems to be relishing the buildup of his bout with perennial contender Michael Bisping. The back and forth between Kennedy and the outspoken Brit has carried on for months, lending some much needed drama to the UFC's reserved 185 pound division. Serving as the five-round main event of the Apr. 16 Ultimate Fighter: Nations Finale, Kennedy says his dislike for Bisping became personal years ago.
    "I've wanted to fight Mike since his bout against my friend, Jorge Rivera, a little more than three years ago at UFC 127 in Sydney, Australia," Kennedy blogs for Yahoo! Sports."He kneed Jorge illegally and then spat on his corner, and as far as I was concerned that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Bisping was loud, obnoxious, and a jerk, but when he fights one of my friends and fights dirty and does illegal things and should have gotten disqualified and wasn't and then spits on Jorge's corner, it's like, 'Now you've gone too far.'"
    Kennedy elaborates on his distaste for Bisping's style, claiming he has a propensity for landing illegal shots. Bisping, who, he himself is recovering from an eye injury, most recently scored a technical decision win over Alan Belcher at UFC 159 back in April 2013. After Belcher suffered an eye poke late in round three the judges were forced to score the bout as is, leaving Bisping with the unanimous decision.
    "Is he a jerk because he's a loudmouth who likes to talk a lot? Is he a jerk because of what he did three years ago fighting against a friend of mine? Is it his overall dislikeability? Yes to all of that, but it's how he fights. I think he fights dirty. I don't even know how many times he's eye-poked an opponent. He has to hold the record. I'm going to have to talk to FightMetric about that. He probably holds the record for the most significant eye-pokes in the UFC. That's pretty telling. He does a whole bunch of things. I couldn't narrow it down to just one thing."
    Despite Bisping's best efforts, Kennedy claims his total lack of respect for his current opponent voids any real damage from his remarks.
    "He likes to trash talk and has done a lot of it on Twitter. We've traded insults back and forth in social media, but I don't think there's anything he can say that would have an effect on me. He can make fun of my family. He can make fun of my military service in the Green Berets. I don't really respect the guy, so what's he going to say that's going to hurt my feelings? I'll handle things myself. I kind of take everything he says with a grain of salt. I don't care what he says."
    Taking a bit of a meta turn, Bisping responded to Kennedy's post late Wednesday evening in an effort to do exactly what was said couldn't be done.
    Just read @TimKennedyMMA blog. Oh my god, there's 5 mins of my life wasted. If you listen to 1 piece of advice today, don't read that shit
    — michael (@bisping) March 13, 2014
    @TimKennedyMMA look familiar? pic.twitter.com/nFva5ZUTYv

Throwback to one of my fights in Australia a while ago. 5 weeks today I'll be doing the same. I'm not... http://t.co/E2II8CmT4C

The Ultimate Fighter Nations: Canada vs. Australia Finale goes down Apr. 16 in Québec City, Quebec, Canada.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Most on here let go of grudges except Ron Paul. A grudge holder at the highest of levels.
    Nunya takes the crown. got a screenshot of him b4 he took his pic down

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nunya takes the crown. got a screenshot of him b4 he took his pic down
    what's that?

marzwoody

-..-

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Poirier is fighting Corrasani next?! wtf

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Poirier is fighting Corrasani next?! wtf
    ££££££

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

££££££
    Corrasani at -600 right?

marzwoody

Corrasani at -600 right?
    Magic.

marzwoody

No really i was kidding. Hell has a better chance of freezing over then Akira winning that fight. were talking about a guy who won a split dec to Andy ogle

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Corrasani is future champ brah

marzwoody

Bellator maybe. I heard rampage and king mo are doing big thangz over there. next there gonna have hulk hogan as a special guest referee.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Pun...do you by chance live out in Louisiana?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Absolutely -- he's the most underrated fighter in the history of all sports.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Pun...do you by chance live out in Louisiana?
    hehe, im glad you caught the reference!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

hehe, im glad you caught the reference!
    That series is gonna stick with me a while haha. So I see this place hasn't changed too much, that's refreshing.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Nah. It's just that I can not resist sticking my finger in the eye of stupidity. It keep's me forever young & a happy camper.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

lol i been talking to nunya too much -- starting to use his vocabulariez
    Careful, I hear aspergers may be contagious.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Scott Mendelson tore his pec after attempting record breaking bench press!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Matthew Brown ‏@IamTheImmortal
    After last night I know that I am the TRUE no 1 contender. I'm just not a good enough self promoter. #fuckpolitics #immortalchamp2014

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Joe Rogan Responds To Fans’ Complaints About UFC 171 Comments

Share0 9

After every UFC event, fans will flood their favorite MMA forums, and let their opinions fly. This weekend was no different, but the focal point of most posts seemed to be centered on Joe Rogan, and several of his comments during the UFC 171 show.
    Fans took issue with Joe’s critique of Hector Lombard, as well as Joe’s pick for challenger to Hendricks’ newly-won welterweight belt, Rory MacDonald (and I can count myself as one of the detractors of that choice).
    Thankfully for us, Joe is one of the MMA personalities that actually respond to the fans. He chats with them, he argues with them, he flames them, and when he hears a large amount of critiques coming from them about his performance, well… he responds to them (quotes via The Underground):
    Instead of posting in the many post UFC threads that people make complaining about me after an event I thought it might serve the spirit of discussion better if I start my own.

The main complaint I’ve heard about last night was that I didn’t give Lombard enough credit. I LOVE that dude. He’s scary as penetrate, and when he’s blitzkrieging you he’s one of the most frightening motherfuckers on earth. That said, I think he only did enough to win on a night where he should have been trying to sell himself as a guy we want to see challenge for the title. He was clearly winning the fight, but his own corner was screaming at him to fight during the last round. Winning is certainly the most important thing for a fighter, and he certainly did that. No one has ever handled Jake the way Hector did. His judo was a thing of beauty. I just think he coasted too much in an important showcase fight.

Picking Rory over the other contenders to challenge for the title next was another complaint. The production had a list of fighters that are listed in the top contenders that they wanted me to pick one guy to challenge the title after the end of the event. It’s only my opinion and it certainly doesn’t mean that fighter will get the next shot. The reason I went with Rory is what I stated: I thought Woodley looked awesome, but the reality is Carlos blew his knee out on the take down and then it gave out when Tyron kicked him. Tyron was really impressive in the opening of the 1st with his insane speed and ability to close the distance and I would LOVE to see him fight anyone. For the title or not. The guy is a stud. It was just my opinion given the information in front of me after that event that if I had to choose one guy I would have to go wih Rory.

No one asked me to choose Rory, no one pressured me in any way or influenced me in any way. It’s just my opinion. I would love to see Dong Hyun Kim in the mix as well. They didn’t have him on the short list of guys, but I would like to see him fight any of the people I just mentioned, for the title or not. Matt Brown is another guy in the mix. He hurt his back recently, but I’m hoping he can heal up and get back in the running.

Anyway, I want to say I always appreciate the feedback from you guys because you motherfuckers are the real hard core fans and I’m one of you. I value your opinion as a whole very much. We might not all agree on certain things but I think that the one thing we all have in common here for the most part is that we’re all hard core MMA fans and I feel it is a great honor to have the privelige of repersenting us. The feedback from fans and especially the feedback from this forum in particular has made me a much better commentator, and positive or negative I appreciate it very much.

Also an interesting little tidbit, someone said I seemed “off” at the weigh ins, and there’s kind of a funny story to that. There was some sort of an audio glitch and for the first half of the weigh ins there was the spanish broadcast blaring in my ear and the production truck couldn’t talk to me. No one could figure out what was going on either. It’s weird enough to try to talk when people speaking your own language are talking in your ear, but it’s extra ****** to try to talk when you’re hearing Spanish and you’re speaking English. So if I looked confused, that’s what was up

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/joe-rogan-resp....pKY3jDV6.dpuf

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

We almost never got to see the enthralling battle between Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler.
    Johny Hendricks was on The MMA Hour today, and explained how a week-and-a-half old injury reemerged in the first round of his five round war with Lawler.
    It’s my elbow,” Hendricks told Ariel Helwani. “It happened actually a week-and-a-half before, and it happened in the first round. Whenever I threw a hook, it just spazzed out. I don’t know what happened. I felt my arm pop. We’ll see what happens.”
    Most people believed this welterweight championship bout would come down to Hendricks’ takedowns; an ace up his proverbial sleeve, against the hard-hitting Lawler. It seemed that – while the two men were somewhat equal in the stand-up department – Hendricks would be able to control where the fight would go, due to his high-level wrestling and ability to take people down at will.
    When the opening bell rang, however, this ended up being quite far from the truth. And while Hendricks praises the toughness of Lawler, he seems to imply that – had his elbow been 100% during the toe-to-toe brawl – the fight could have played out a lot differently.
    It was whenever I tried for takedowns, I could not get it,” Hendricks explained, after being asked if pain from the injury had been a factor in his fight.
    Hendricks and his camp even flirted with the idea of pulling out of the fight… but the chance at UFC gold far outweighed any thoughts of making that depressing call to Dana White.
    We thought about it, but that world championship means a lot more,” Hendricks said.
    Excellent choice, Johny.
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/injury-almost-....OxucdcSb.dpuf

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Can't wait to see what Homza. Oh, I mean Thor4140 thinks of this. Almost forgot. Here is the podcast where Thor4140/Homza goes on a schizo rant about how Sherdog is secretly "controlled opposition" & "really" works for Zuffa LLC.

http://www.sherdog.com/radio/Beatdow...Vs-Lawler-3655

To hear Thor4140/Homza's schizo rant skip to the 99:28 mark. Can't make this sh!t up!!!!!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Cub Swanson vs Jeremy Stephens booked

Aka chad mendes gets next shot

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Can't wait to see what Homza. Oh, I mean Thor4140 thinks of this. Almost forgot. Here is the podcast where Thor4140/Homza goes on a schizo rant about how Sherdog is secretly "controlled opposition" & "really" works for Zuffa LLC.

http://www.sherdog.com/radio/Beatdow...Vs-Lawler-3655

To hear Thor4140/Homza's schizo rant skip to the 99:28 mark. Can't make this sh!t up!!!!!
    Lol that was awesome. hes like the real life batman. didn't he say he didn't speak english very well in a previous post? seems to know it perfectly fine to me. i think thor is my new favorite person on this forum

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Ludwig out at alpha midget

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Lol that was awesome. hes like the real life batman. didn't he say he didn't speak english very well in a previous post? seems to know it perfectly fine to me. i think thor is my new favorite person on this forum
    That isn't me u meathead. Honesty isn't one of Ron Pauls strong suits. I haven't even read or listen to it. Paul rarely post anything informative. If i feel like wasting a little time of my life maybe i will take a peek.

Ron_Paul_2012

That isn't me u meathead. Honesty isn't one of Ron Pauls strong suits. I haven't even read or listen to it. Paul rarely post anything informative. If i feel like wasting a little time of my life maybe i will take a peek.
    Cat's already out of the bag, Homza.

First 1234567 Last