The storm is coming to end Jury.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Jury's out on tht one, aye Pun!

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit, missed the weigh ins by 2 hours. Threw 10 units on Lawler but by then he was already down to +260. I noticed that 5dimes took down all the prop options for the Hendricks/Lawler fight . I guess they have to take some time and fix all the odds. Johny looking like he had Parkinson's with 1.5 pounds left to cut.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Shit, missed the weigh ins by 2 hours. Threw 10 units on Lawler but by then he was already down to +260. I noticed that 5dimes took down all the prop options for the Hendricks/Lawler fight . I guess they have to take some time and fix all the odds. Johny looking like he had Parkinson's with 1.5 pounds left to cut.

Be nice, my mom has parkinsons and could lose a few pounds as well.

Skel

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Be nice, my mom has parkinsons and could lose a few pounds as well.
    Your mom could probably beat Hendricks tomorrow night

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Glad I only had a tiny play on Hendricks. He looked absolutely horrible on the scale. Lawler looks hungry! Lawler looked like a predator & Hendricks looked like prey! I can't even imaging how Hendricks felt after losing another 1.5 pounds!
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 03-14-14 at 07:31 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

This is the best card in a while! Super pumped for tomorrow's fights! All of them!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

I am really tempted to put some money on Krylov...-340 seems crazy odds for someone like OSP.

Skel

Hendricks and Gastelum shared a training camp for this event and then both missed weight-- a few too many Texas barbecues? I put a small play on Story after reading Kelvin had to be basically carried to the scale to finally make weight.

Skel

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    I am really tempted to put some money on Krylov...-340 seems crazy odds for someone like OSP.
    I think this will be the best card for underdogs in a long time. Should be refreshing after 169, 170 and last week's card.

Ron_Paul_2012

Hendricks and Gastelum shared a training camp for this event and then both missed weight-- a few too many Texas barbecues? I put a small play on Story after reading Kelvin had to be basically carried to the scale to finally make weight.
    Un-f-cking believable!!!!!! The biggest fights of both their career's and they do a half ass weight cut!!!!!! I'm so f-cking pissed right now! I have quite a few units on Gastelum!

Skel

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Un-f-cking believable!!!!!! The biggest fights of both their career's and they do a half ass weight cut!!!!!! I'm so f-cking pissed right now! I have quite a few units on Gastelum!
    Well, Hendricks walks around at 210-220 so he always has a lot to cut. He has previously expressed a desire to move up to middleweight for the easier cut. Maybe today was the point where his body (kidneys?) just stopped working like it used to (think Anthony Johnson).

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Join me. I layed the cake. Krylov by dec. at +1200 was one of the juiciest props I've seen in awhile. OSP has horrible cardio. Very good chance Krylov wins if OSP gasses.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    You know its bad when he comes out towel in hand.
    LOL

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Join me. I layed the cake. Krylov by dec. at +1200 was one of the juiciest props I've seen in awhile. OSP has horrible cardio. Very good chance Krylov wins if OSP gasses.
    OSP does have bad Cardio but Krylov's debut is gonna haunt me for a while. I think he either KO's OSP early with a big strike like he did Harris or he's gonna get out-athleted.

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I have more bets than that on this card. You make yourself look more ignorant with each and every sentence. I almost want my Condit bets to lose now.
    i'm glad i didn't buy that parlay, yet,,, looks like i'm going to change my mind on the main event,,, all fights should go 5 rounds,,, at least number 1 contender/main event type fights should be,,, i know flyweights, bantamweights, featherweights, lightweights, and welterweights could easily handle 5 round fights,,, the only ones that would struggle would be fighters above 170,,, I want to take it out of the hands of the judges,,, whatever bitch boy,,, post your bets, then, so i can see'em, bitch boy,,, so i can see your winning percentage,,, you have to be one pathetic fukk to talk shit about something you know nothing about, to a person you know nothing about, safely behind a computer screen,,, talk being an ignorant fukk,,, shit people like you take dikks in the ass, on a daily,,, that you need to vent out on a stranger for no apparent fukkin reason,,, i was never hostile towards fukkin anyone,,, i just wanted to talk some mma,,, you wanna fight, go out and look for a real one,,, pickin a fight with someone for no reason, safely behind a computer, is what the fruit cake generation is about,,, I hope you get aids from all the man juice you swallow,,, I could give a fukk less how many bets you got, only squares bet on every fight, sharps pick and choose their spots,,, condit specializes in wrestling, boxing, muay-thai, jiu-jitsu and marquardt specializes in wrestling, boxing, muay-thai, jiu-jitsu... nah, nothing about that shows they have similar styles,,, derrrr, you dumb ignorant fukk,,, I can't wait for the internet to become real, so we can actually strangle a pompous shit talking bitch boy through the computer screen,,, i'm sure someone is already in the process of inventing that type of computer technology,,, bitches like you want to desperately scream at people in person, but don't have the balls, or capability to back up your words, so you get behind a computer to act out those bitch boy fantasies,,, this weak ass mamas boy generation has no people skills, too damn busy hiding behind a bullshit screen of some kind,,, i know your type, you're the type of bitch boy that i see on those scared straight programs on A&E,,, people today need a lesson in civility, respect, humbleness, and humility... smmfh

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

People were laughing when i said there was value on story... now your all jumping on it when kevin fatsalum misses weight

Skel

http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-171-mik...witter%3A+ufc&

Mike Dolce blames Hendricks's missed weight cut on a bad scale and says Hendricks could have made weight easily the first time. Doesn't explain why he was shaking.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf420 View Post
    i'm glad i didn't buy that parlay, yet,,, looks like i'm going to change my mind on the main event,,, all fights should go 5 rounds,,, at least number 1 contender/main event type fights should be,,, i know flyweights, bantamweights, featherweights, lightweights, and welterweights could easily handle 5 round fights,,, the only ones that would struggle would be fighters above 170,,, I want to take it out of the hands of the judges,,, whatever bitch boy,,, post your bets, then, so i can see'em, bitch boy,,, so i can see your winning percentage,,, you have to be one pathetic fukk to talk shit about something you know nothing about, to a person you know nothing about, safely behind a computer screen,,, talk being an ignorant fukk,,, shit people like you take dikks in the ass, on a daily,,, that you need to vent out on a stranger for no apparent fukkin reason,,, i was never hostile towards fukkin anyone,,, i just wanted to talk some mma,,, you wanna fight, go out and look for a real one,,, pickin a fight with someone for no reason, safely behind a computer, is what the fruit cake generation is about,,, I hope you get aids from all the man juice you swallow,,, I could give a fukk less how many bets you got, only squares bet on every fight, sharps pick and choose their spots,,, condit specializes in wrestling, boxing, muay-thai, jiu-jitsu and marquardt specializes in wrestling, boxing, muay-thai, jiu-jitsu... nah, nothing about that shows they have similar styles,,, derrrr, you dumb ignorant fukk,,, I can't wait for the internet to become real, so we can actually strangle a pompous shit talking bitch boy through the computer screen,,, i'm sure someone is already in the process of inventing that type of computer technology,,, bitches like you want to desperately scream at people in person, but don't have the balls, or capability to back up your words, so you get behind a computer to act out those bitch boy fantasies,,, this weak ass mamas boy generation has no people skills, too damn busy hiding behind a bullshit screen of some kind,,, i know your type, you're the type of bitch boy that i see on those scared straight programs on A&E,,, people today need a lesson in civility, respect, humbleness, and humility... smmfh
    Did anyone read this? Try the enter key bruhv.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    People were laughing when i said there was value on story... now your all jumping on it when kevin fatsalum misses weight
    Nah! I'm staying with my man Gastelum! He's still going to win! And you're still going to be crying in your beer tomorrow night!

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Nah! I'm staying with my man Gastelum! He's still going to win! And you're still going to be crying in your beer tomorrow night!
    I'm on Story, but yeah, marz is being an idiot.

marzwoody

For betting on story..? yeah.. i am being dumb. try making sense in the future it will out for you better. Weeirdo.

marzwoody

Your on story but i'm being dumb for seeing value in story? this is why i mostly avoid forums.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

could you please avoid the forums entirely? no one wants you here or values your opinion in anyway. you just produce extra scrolling for us to get to the useful information

stick to twitter begging every mma website to give you free picks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

MD

Your on story but i'm being dumb for seeing value in story? this is why i mostly avoid forums.
    No. You really don't get why people don't like you, do you?

Also, nice job replying and then spending another five minutes looking for the oldest response image on the internet to reply with, again.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

how much did line change when hendricks missed weight? he looked like the crypt keeper.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    how much did line change when hendricks missed weight? he looked like the crypt keeper.
    On 5D it was -400 which immediately dropped to -320

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    could you please avoid the forums entirely? no one wants you here or values your opinion in anyway. you just produce extra scrolling for us to get to the useful information

stick to twitter begging every mma website to give you free picks
    Have you figured out who danny garcia is yet? tool... i don't need free picks i'm not a bumrush like you.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-171-mik...witter%3A+ufc&

Mike Dolce blames Hendricks's missed weight cut on a bad scale and says Hendricks could have made weight easily the first time. Doesn't explain why he was shaking.
    He said he was shaking because he was cold.

marzwoody

No. You really don't get why people don't like you, do you?

Also, nice job replying and then spending another five minutes looking for the oldest response image on the internet to reply with, again.
    I could care less what strangers over the internet think of me. i know this is prob your social life but its just a gambling forum. so tell me MD why don't people like me? Because of not understanding your crappy, non funny, sense of humor for calling me an idiot for no apparent reason? i run on logic my friend save that shit for your dumb buddy's at the boozer. if my gloating in a comment annoys u, you have some serious emotional problems. i'm a confident mofo get used to it, and dry your eyes princess.

marzwoody

Last edited by marzwoody; 03-14-14 at 11:26 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Hendricks -330
    Conduit -160
    Shields +170
    Diego Sanchez +155
    Sean Strickland -140

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

sanchez wins by knockout or ground and pound lock it up.
    Points Awarded:

LoneWolf420 gave dawgs777 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Did anyone read this? Try the enter key bruhv.
    Bruhv??? You british? Where are the picks at? I thought you were billy fukkin walters and shit? You fukkerz, fukk up the damn forum with your childish bullshit. You know who i'm talkin to. Get no respect in real life, so you gotta let all that bent up, butt-hurt aggression out, on an internet forum to feel like a man. I'm a chill person, that is living a wonderful, blessed life, right now. I don't need this shit to fukk up my positive vibe... I'm gonna just move on from all this bs... and put all my attention towards mma and posters who want to respectfully discuss mma... this shit is supposed to be fun and informative,,, I'm on lawler +260, condit -160, sanchez +150, story +140, and pennington +220 ... i'm going to straight bet'em all and put all of them on a parlay... win or lose, this shit is going to be fun, one of the best cards in a long ass time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I could care less what strangers over the internet think of me. i know this is prob your social life but its just a gambling forum. so tell me MD why don't people like me? Because of not understanding your crappy, non funny, sense of humor for calling me an idiot for no apparent reason? i run on logic my friend save that shit for your dumb buddy's at the boozer. if my gloating in a comment annoys u, you have some serious emotional problems. i'm a confident mofo get used to it, and dry your eyes princess.
    I'd like to ram my rod into your suck hole you focking queer. I'm confident that you're confident that you can make me climax into your eyeballs. Focking manlets cease to amaze me.

First ... 6789101112 ... Last