mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Pacquiao's Revenge / Bradley Proving fight wasnt fluke: Better capping Angle? Who win

Pacquiao obviously has waited for this fight.
    Must be training insane.
    But is he too old? Washed up? Is Bradley the better fighter (and most value in the betting odds?)

Or does the angle that Bradley is out to prove that the last fight wasn't a fluke a better angle?

Either way, fighting is going to be intense.

Any body have any statistics where the money is on. I don't bet boxing, never have. But will be wagering this fight. Want to know who the better value is. Would have to think Bradley. But I don't think Pacquiao is going to lose....but hate to lay that chalk........

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

I think Bradley takes this. He doesn't seem to get any respect and this may be his time to shine.

Also I think after this he is a free agent. He may ve looking to jump to golden boy

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

After pacquio destroyed him the first time, then got robbed by the judges your asking who think will win? pacman. if it goes to decision i don't think even corrupt boxing can get away with another robbery if its pacmans W there will be outrage.

dremark
    dremark's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Bradly didnt really beat pacquiao on their first match and I think pacquiao would prove it again on their next coming fight. I hope bradly would make a good play against Pacman.