bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Cant argue with that. "easy win" in the fight, not an easy fight in terms of a potential faulty dec if maia had been able to do more.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    he's probably the kelly guy
    Nah. The guy booing was a fat effeminate white guy. ibetkellybro is a little Asian dude.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

headlining the card. Bringing boat loads of money for the UFC and this is all she gets Ronda Rousey: $110,000 (includes $55,000 win bonus) Fukin disgrace.

bjpenn85

Fighters just need to stop fighting. If they cant unite and force ufc to pay them more it will continue to be this way. Nothing comes for free..

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Fighters just need to stop fighting. If they cant unite and force ufc to pay them more it will continue to be this way. Nothing comes for free..
    Won't work. Because instead of gsp and jones being the best in the world ufc would just market the pat cummins of the world as the best.
    Same issue in pro wrestling. Union won't exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    I would. Shame she has not tiddies tho...Yo Grab, can you lend her yours?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Are you guys f-cking serious? Cormier looked awful. Did no one else see him getting tagged at will?... No?
    Yes, it seems he really was pisssed off with tht bum theyd pulled out of a coffee shop...and thought tht the best way to beat a bum is to become one. Anybody with half decent counter hook or a uppercut would of taken advantage of Cormier last night. Was sloppy as hell, im still trying to work out when tht bum actually got hit! Jus seemed Cormier was hitting air

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

bjpenn85

Sure it will never work. But it is the only way.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Lol is tht a woman in the background, i can just see teeth and a red hat

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I thought he was getting hit too. My problem with Cummings is it looked like that uppercut just grazed him and he went down. Im not in there and don't know how hard it was but from my view it didn't look that bad.
    Indeed. Im still not convinced he connected at all!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hello wanne bet, congrats with the mma hour guest thingy, impressive shit i thought you were an idiot before that. Anyway, i agree that i was scary in the first round but after that? A takedown in round 3 for how long...1 minute? Its was a landslide in round 2 and round 3. and to be honest i think maia looked like a drunken sailor from round 2 and out. You do not give a decision to someone that look so gassed, so bloody and only scored a one minute takedown during 10 minutes. It was a nightmare in round one i will will admit that but he cruised after that. Maia never really seems to adress his cardio issues, a tip you can take into consideration next time he fights.

Okey...hoooold up. I got rory at -212 you f amateur. Did you seriously get -400??? On which planet smartass? I remember i got a heavy fav by the name of erik koch, and he was worth every penny at -400. Fighters are always "one move" from losing so thats a horrible argument, i expected more from a mma-hour superstar like you
    Top-of-the-food-chain back-handed compliment!

bjpenn85

First it giveth then take it awaaaaaaaaaay, first it giveth then take it aaaaaaaaaaaaawayyyyyy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5GrSPUAj4E

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

First it giveth then take it awaaaaaaaaaay, first it giveth then take it aaaaaaaaaaaaawayyyyyy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5GrSPUAj4E
    Dude you got me on a queens of the stone age binge after clicking that lol. i am listening to all there shit now.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Is it still 2007?

Listen to some real penetrating music.

marzwoody

That is the worst shit ive ever heard in my life. this erases the memory

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    That is the worst shit ive ever heard in my life. this erases the memory
    Jesus Christ, are you 45?

Weezer is one of the worst crimes of music in the last century. Pop rock garbage. Do you listen to Creed, too?

Enjoy a music education, son.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol is tht a woman in the background, i can just see teeth and a red hat
    LMAO. Top of the food chain observation

Looks like a t-shirt hanging up with a floating visor above it. HAHAHA

marzwoody

[QUOTE=NunyaBidness;21231468]Jesus Christ, are you 45?

Weezer is one of the worst crimes of music in the last century. Pop rock garbage. Do you listen to Creed, too?

You Know i'm not 45 since you've seen a picture of me. lol are yo some kind of dickhead or what?
    Last edited by marzwoody; 02-23-14 at 08:15 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

I'm with you about most things musical, but the first two Weezer albums were very good. Never heard Across the Sea? I will contribute:

One of the greatest songs of all time, but they have nothing else that even comes close to matching this. It's perfect.

The sort of song in which I identify with the lyrics to a disconcerting degree, despite having almost no idea why, and barely being able to understand them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, and marzwoody

marzwoody

Listen to some johhny cash son. you might grow some hair on your ballz stop listening to that garbage hahaaa

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

[QUOTE=marzwoody;21231810]

You Know i'm not 45 since you've seen a picture of me. lol are yo some kind of dickhead or what?
    Have you heard the term facetious before? I'm not implying that you're ACTUALLY 45, just that you have the musical taste of a 45 year old man who gave up on life years ago.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Listen to some johhny cash son. you might grow some hair on your ballz stop listening to that garbage hahaaa

Fairly humorous, since Johnny Cash COVERED a song by the artist you're saying is garbage.

I love when people talk about Johnny Cash like it makes them deep. Congrats you've heard of one country musician.

Let's go a little deeper:

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I'm with you about most things musical, but the first two Weezer albums were very good. Never heard Across the Sea? I will contribute:

The sort of song in which I identify with the lyrics to a disconcerting degree, despite having almost no idea why, and barely being able to understand them.
    I liked the first two Weezer albums too, because I was a child when they came out. They do not hold up whatsoever.

I like Wilco quite a bit. Uncle Tupelo was better however (tweedy's original band), and Son Volt (the other half of Uncle Tupelo) is the better band, IMO.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If anyone likes country out there, this lady is my new favorite about now:

http://www.elle.com/news/culture/exc...ew-single-head

(Don't know how to embed Soundcloud, sorry, song is at bottom of page).

marzwoody

Fairly humorous, since Johnny Cash COVERED a song by the artist you're saying is garbage.

I love when people talk about Johnny Cash like it makes them deep. Congrats you've heard of one country musician.

Let's go a little deeper:
    Once johhny cash covers a song it becomes his song. iv'e only heard of one country musician? now am i supposed to name off every country musician i listen to? you are some new breed of oyster i swear. every post you make you come across bitter and weak. lol. i'm not your enemy man.

marzwoody

[QUOTE=NunyaBidness;21231880]

Have you heard the term facetious before? I'm not implying that you're ACTUALLY 45, just that you have the musical taste of a 45 year old man who gave up on life years ago.
    I like everything, from ** tang, method man to johhny cash, elvis, marilyn mansion, soundgarden, the black keys. i have a diverse and open minded taste in music. why do you keep talking as if you know me or what i like when it comes 2 music?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

[QUOTE=marzwoody;21232010]

I like everything, from ** tang, method man to johhny cash, elvis, marilyn mansion, soundgarden, the black keys. i have a diverse and open minded taste in music. why do you keep talking as if you know me or what i like when it comes 2 music?
    Why do you think that is a diverse range of artists? It's all pop. And half of its terrible. I bet you have like 2000 tracks in Itunes and think its a lot.

marzwoody

One of the greatest songs of all time, but they have nothing else that even comes close to matching this. It's perfect.

Good stuff.

marzwoody

[QUOTE=NunyaBidness;21232060]

Why do you think that is a diverse range of artists? It's all pop. And half of its terrible. I bet you have like 2000 tracks in Itunes and think its a lot.
    You realize you sound like a 12 year old? i used to act like you when i was 16.

MD

There may very well have never been a better written song than this (though the original is much better, obviously), but here are a few I'd put in the same league, in terms of pure songwriting:

I liked the first two Weezer albums too, because I was a child when they came out. They do not hold up whatsoever.

I like Wilco quite a bit. Uncle Tupelo was better however (tweedy's original band), and Son Volt (the other half of Uncle Tupelo) is the better band, IMO.
    Never listened to Son Volt, but I think prime Wilco is far, far better than Uncle Tupelo. YHF is one of the best albums I've ever heard, though I was so-so on it when I first listened to it.

If you haven't heard any of the songs I linked, you should give them a try. All masterpieces.
    Last edited by MD; 02-23-14 at 08:58 PM.

marzwoody

Listening now. Good taste in music.

MD

Some of those are quite abrasive and non-accessible (like "Good Morning, Captain"), but a few of them I think most people could enjoy (like "Running up that Hill" or "Heroin"). Biggest gem there is Wild Beasts, though, they're so unknown outside of the UK, which is bizarre because they're spectacular and are creating songs on the kind of level that almost no modern bands can compare to. They're majestic.

marzwoody

Weird.

First ... 910111213 Last