Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Ufc fight night 34 - saffiedine vs. Lim

Absolutely stacked card (sarcasm)! Can not wait to spend hours tracking & downloading footage of all these household named fighters! The UFC is starting off 2014 with a BANG!

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's essentially a free card with the free trial on the new UFC Digital Network on UFC.tv so guess one can't complain too much.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    It's essentially a free card with the free trial on the new UFC Digital Network on UFC.tv so guess one can't complain too much.
    From a non betting perspective I agree. Nothing to complain about. My statements were in regards to capping these first time UFC fighters. When Max Holloway is the most well known fighter on the card then you know you have some serious downloading & tape study ahead of you.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    From a non betting perspective I agree. Nothing to complain about. My statements were in regards to capping these first time UFC fighters. When Max Holloway is the most well known fighter on the card then you know you have some serious downloading & tape study ahead of you.
    True, I wager on every major MMA card now so I do have some research to do. Although I would say that former Strikeforce welterweight champion Tarec Saffiedine is more well known than Max Holloway. And multiple time champion Kawajiri is one of the best Japanese fighters who have yet to make their UFC debut. I also recall Quinn Mulhern from Strikeforce and Dustin Kimura from his earlier UFC fights, so there's a starting place at least.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

LOL

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

All in on the asian guy!
    My reason...because I want to see the asian guy win, lol

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

ill be betting the lim guy too, saffiedine is a striker so the lim dude should get the ko cuz he gonn be motivated by the crowd, and he not gon get hugged on the ground cuz saffiedine is a striker