MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by raag View Post
    Thanks MD! I lost on Barnett, Siyar, Voelker and a couple other small plays but made it all back and then some on Weidman. Woooo!!!
    Biggest regret: not betting Browne. No idea why I thought Barnett would win, dumb from me, I should have put more time into that fight. Glad you did well for the night man. It's unfortunate that it had to end as it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Hit for $1400 on Weidman MD. I made the bet a couple weeks ago but just wanted to say, from one Weidman backer to another
    Good stuff Mercer, we always seem to be on the big winners together. Good feeling, we should do it more often pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Wish I had listened MD…great post and win again.
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    nice call pal. weidman was dominant. injury sucked but weidman was the better fighter.
    Cheers. I am looking forward to people saying it was a fluke win for Weidman despite him absolutely dominating almost every second of the fight. It wasn't even close.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Congrats md.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only one I plaid... but DAMN!
    Was thinking about taking Rousey/Tate Over...but just one for me.

Was a really good fight IMO

hougigo

One sided, but entertaining

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Broke my heart to bet against Silva but I couldn't pass up Weidman at +160 and +170.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Definitely the right call. Was leaning Weidman but your take helped put me over for a sizeable play and ended up getting a couple other plays right, much appreciated

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The only thing that I couldn't figure out was why Weidman was wearing the American flag as a cape. I don't like when fighters from the USA do that. And then repeatedly wipe their nose on it. It just seems odd to chant USA, USA, USA when you are already in that country.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The only thing that I couldn't figure out was why Weidman was wearing the American flag as a cape. I don't like when fighters from the USA do that. And then repeatedly wipe their nose on it. It just seems odd to chant USA, USA, USA when you are already in that country.
    I hate that too
    I get what they're trying to do, but don't disrespect the flag if you're trying to act like you respect it.

I also hate when people are loud and obnoxious during the national anthem.
    I went to a fight once and a guy stood up and put his hand over his heart for the national anthem and people heckled him and threw shit at him.... wtf

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I agree completely with the assessment MD. If I was completely confident in Weidmans ability to check leg kicks and to have 5 round cardio, I would have even more on him.
    Well looks like me andray were in agreement

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

Still cant believe the change in lines close to the fight starting. I was stoked to get weidman at +145 and even happier to get him at +170!

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by snufflyjoe View Post
    Still cant believe the change in lines close to the fight starting. I was stoked to get weidman at +145 and even happier to get him at +170!
    I figured with Silva being such a popular fighter that the line would change that way close to the start of the main event. I got Weidman at +145 a couple of days before, but the night of the fight I got him at +155 and +167.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by snufflyjoe View Post
    shit got all the way up to +182 iirc.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Handpool View Post
    Weidmann +155 is ver good pick
    you think? So do you think he will win?

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Handpool View Post
    Weidmann +155 is ver good pick
    Weidman is tough but i see Silva taking it. Hopefully Silva's decreased calcium intake won't factor into this fight...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-16-15 at 04:41 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Weidman is tough but i see Silva taking it. Hopefully Silva's decreased calcium intake won't factor into this fight...
    It's not like he'll break a leg or something. He will be alright. IMO
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-16-15 at 04:41 PM. Reason: image does not exist

First 12