wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Holly Hohm (Jackson/WinkleJohn camp) will be next womens big thing.

to challenge Ronda. this chick is a fkn beast. watching her tonight on Legacy. she's got the full package man.

wagerjunkie

Holm*

wagerjunkie

Ronda Rousey: 'I Would Love to Fight Holly Holm'

BY JOHN HEINIS
    (FEATURED COLUMNIST)
    ON DECEMBER 19, 2013

6,787 reads

SHARETWEET

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more storiesNext

Although her rematch with former Strikeforce champ Miesha Tate is just over a week away, UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is already scouting the division for who's next.
    In an interview with Fight Hub TV, "Rowdy" explains that there are a number of competent title challengers waiting in the wings, including Cat Zingano, Sara McMannand Alexis Davis.
    However, the potential opponent that seemed to pique her interest the most is fellow undefeated fighter Holly Holm, who has compiled a 6-0 record on the regional scene after a stellar boxing career.
    "I'd love to fight Holly Holm; I would absolutely love to fight Holly Holm. I really hope that the UFC picks her up and that I get to fight her before I retire," Rousey stated.
    While Holm is still relatively new to the sport of MMA, she only has one less professional fight than Rousey and has racked up four victories this year, three of which came in the form of a blistering knockout.
    However, it appears that the 32-year-old striker wants to play hard ball before she steps inside the Octagon, asking for six figures to compete in a title bout right off the bat, per Sherdog.
    Rousey, who also just told MMA Junkie she plans to retire undefeated, is 7-0 inside the cage, stopping all of her opponents with her patented armbar in the first round.
    The former Olympic bronze medalist netted the same result in her March 2012 encounter with Tate, though "Cupcake" came out swinging and put Rousey in some tough sports early in the fight.
    Rousey and Tate potentially settle their score at UFC 168, set for December 28 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev., with the championship bout serving at the event's co-headliner.
    Will fight fans see Rousey vs. Holm in the foreseeable future, or will Tate shock the world and make it so no one has any interest in that fight after next week?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    to challenge Ronda. this chick is a fkn beast. watching her tonight on Legacy. she's got the full package man.
    Actually she's far from having a full package. She needs a lot of work in her wrestling & jiu-jitsu. She will never defeat Ronda and she is still a couple years away from being a complete fighter. I like your style buddy. Keep betting and I'll keep fading your opinion's. So in that regard we make a great team. Keep up the good work bro.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Last edited by PunisherIND; 12-20-13 at 11:00 PM.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard to gauge where Holms is at really. Her striking is very good.Hard to imagine she wouldn't get exposed severely against a higher caliber broad. She fights chicks off the street in Legacy. Also this card tonight was from a couple months ago.

Dr. Gambler
    Dr. Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Women belong in the kitchen a better man once told me.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Actually she's far from having a full package. She needs a lot of work in her wrestling & jiu-jitsu. She will never defeat Ronda and she is still a couple years away from being a complete fighter. I like your style buddy. Keep betting and I'll keep fading your opinion's. So in that regard we make a great team. Keep up the good work bro.
    never said anything about betting..

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gambler View Post
    Women belong in the kitchen a better man once told me.
    I spend my life in the kitchen, you calling me a woman?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I spend my life in the kitchen, you calling me a woman?!
    Well you do have those tities don't you?