Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brown dominates tonite...

Great wrestling, solid standup...Aldo only has a puncher's chance, and Brown won't make the big mistake...

-125 is a steal considering he's a top 5 p4p fighter and maybe even the best American fighter in the world...he defeated the guy who was the WEC poster boy twice...

Brown's betting history is as follows...(Curran was -130) vs Brown, this was when no one knew who Brown was.

Brown vs Faber 1...Brown was +400 while Faber, seemingly unbeatable at the time, was -500. Faber got KTFO while trying a spinning elbow...

Brown vs Garcia...(Brown -180) Garcia +150...Overhand left sends Garcia to the mat...dude got rocked...

Brown vs Faber 2 (Brown even) Faber -130...Faber breaks hand and loses decision.

Now Brown's -125 vs a guy who got famous for beating Cub Swanson ?

I understand he's exciting but this is like GSP vs Alvez in a way...one guy's overrated because he's exciting...I'd bet on the boring guy with great fundamentals as opposed to the guy whose looking for a quick KO.

Brown's a steal if u ask me...bet it all on this guy...he's gonna win...

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I like your breakdown. But my biggest bet tonight is on Aldo. Brown would've undoubtedly lost in that last fight against Faber if not for the hand injury. Hell, Faber almost still beat him with one arm.

Not that that's much to go on in itself, but putting my hopes that Aldo is all that. Kinda hard to tell as he's been destroying guys so quickly lately.

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love Brown as a fighter, especially since he's always an underdog, but if Aldo is ever going to beat the top guy it's now. Jose Aldo gets better every time he fights, he's a natural. the question is, is he good enough to beat brown yet? I think he is and that he'll do it tonight.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Great wrestling, solid standup...Aldo only has a puncher's chance, and Brown won't make the big mistake...

-125 is a steal considering he's a top 5 p4p fighter and maybe even the best American fighter in the world...he defeated the guy who was the WEC poster boy twice...

Brown's betting history is as follows...(Curran was -130) vs Brown, this was when no one knew who Brown was.

Brown vs Faber 1...Brown was +400 while Faber, seemingly unbeatable at the time, was -500. Faber got KTFO while trying a spinning elbow...

Brown vs Garcia...(Brown -180) Garcia +150...Overhand left sends Garcia to the mat...dude got rocked...

Brown vs Faber 2 (Brown even) Faber -130...Faber breaks hand and loses decision.

Now Brown's -125 vs a guy who got famous for beating Cub Swanson ?

I understand he's exciting but this is like GSP vs Alvez in a way...one guy's overrated because he's exciting...I'd bet on the boring guy with great fundamentals as opposed to the guy whose looking for a quick KO.

Brown's a steal if u ask me...bet it all on this guy...he's gonna win...

hahahahaha sorry not trying to call you out but aldo serously DOMINATED

Sekrah
    Sekrah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another great call from Pride>UFC. This guy is a fcking joke.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Sekrah View Post
    Another great call from Pride>UFC. This guy is a fcking joke.
    Almost as much of a joke as u for thinking Randy would lose right?

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
    hahahahaha sorry not trying to call you out but aldo serously DOMINATED
    I'll admit I was wrong, Aldo's gotta be the quickest fighter in MMA

Sekrah
    Sekrah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Almost as much of a joke as u for thinking Randy would lose right?
    Randy did lose tard.

www.fightmetric.com

Nice try though.

Pride>UFC

Quote Originally Posted by Sekrah View Post
    Randy did lose tard.

www.fightmetric.com

Nice try though.
    There's a win next to Randy's record and a loss next to Vera.

Randy's hand was raised...um, yeah, you lose, I win, as usual