sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alexis Davis +180

MD whore myself thread. Thank me later brehs.
    Points Awarded:

Wanna Bet On It? gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hannibal gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

also would play ITD. Canmouche in a "marked" fighter for zuffa since she has the LBGT community behind her. Davis knows a finish is the only way to win.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

And thor is right. Ive never seen so much corruption and favoritism from zuffa until I saw what they do with this division. Albu is just the tip of the iceburg. Her entire record is fabricated.

Rousey/carmouche - clearly setup

Tate/Zingano - Zuffa wants tate to win but apparently zingano is the number one contender with zero top ten wins to enter this fight the fuk? Cat has fake boobs so is cut to the front of the line.

Mcmann/gaff - clear setup for mcmann

Carmouche/Andrade - clear setup for Canmouche LBGT community

Kedzie/De Randamie - zuffa has no interest in either, left over sf contracts just trying to clear space.

Davis/Sexton - clear setup for Davis for canada

Nunes/Gaff - clear setup for Nunes for the Brazilian crowd

Nunes/De Randmie clear setup for nunes - zuffa cant market de randmie being ugly with a piss poor record

Sexton/Andrade - Sexton is a throw away fight for uk card. Sexton does media like she is the 3rd fight on the card but is actually on the online fights only. Andrade is finally not jobbed to death. Andrade will get a super tough fight up next.

Canmouche/Davis - Setup for Canmouche to win for the troops and LBGT. Davis should be getting that title shot ranked 2 in the world instead of fighting the 8th ranked fighter. Zuffa figures Canmouche can survive 3 rnds for the robbery decision.

Rousey/Tate - absolute joke. Rousey will be fighting corpses next.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yee only thing puttin me off is the whole fight for the troops thing...I thought they'd give Canmouche an easier fight. Davis is better but I always worry about these former Troops guys raising their game in front of their fellow people!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

wow i dont even remember typing this. My life is spinning out of control.

Canmouche and troops is giant red flag, but the public is betting canmouche right? I mean everyone thinks Davis sucks ass because of the sexton fight. So i dunno whats going on here.

Joey O opens Andrade -200
    Nick opens Andrade +125

Andrade wins 30-24, so who the f-ck knows what is going on. Davis better finish this f-cking fight.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yee only thing puttin me off is the whole fight for the troops thing...I thought they'd give Canmouche an easier fight. Davis is better but I always worry about these former Troops guys raising their game in front of their fellow people!
    V why would she fight harder because of the troops? Do u mean she slacked off in her other fights?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    V why would she fight harder because of the troops? Do u mean she slacked off in her other fights?
    no, but some fighters raise their game, same as some Brazilians' have done when they fight in their Brazilian home town. Take Cristiano Marcello against Reza Madadi in Rio...many thoguht Madadi would TKO/KO the dude as he'd shown in previous fights that he was a pure BJJ who folds when he gets hit in the face! Then he went and survived 3 rounds with Madadi and took a beating yet didnt quit this time. You shouldnt overlook the psychological side of things. Why do some soccer teams lose just once or twice in a season when playing at their home ground, but then only win once or twice when playing away from home in same season?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

[QUOTE=Vaughany;20094306]no, but some fighters raise their game, same as some Brazilians' have done when they fight in their Brazilian home town. Take Cristiano Marcello against Reza Madadi in Rio...many thoguht Madadi would TKO/KO the dude as he'd shown in previous fights that he was a pure BJJ who folds when he gets hit in the face! Then he went and survived 3 rounds with Madadi and took a beating yet didnt quit this time. You shouldnt overlook the psychological side of things. Why do some soccer teams lose just once or twice in a season when playing at their home ground, but then only win once or twice when playing away from home in same season?[/QUOTE]
    Because 5dimes told them to lose

Thor4140

no, but some fighters raise their game, same as some Brazilians' have done when they fight in their Brazilian home town. Take Cristiano Marcello against Reza Madadi in Rio...many thoguht Madadi would TKO/KO the dude as he'd shown in previous fights that he was a pure BJJ who folds when he gets hit in the face! Then he went and survived 3 rounds with Madadi and took a beating yet didnt quit this time. You shouldnt overlook the psychological side of things. Why do some soccer teams lose just once or twice in a season when playing at their home ground, but then only win once or twice when playing away from home in same season?
    And how many times have the exact opposite occurred with a situation similar to this? Eric Silva recently. Nobody is stepping up and fighting harder unless they are retarded. Shit, maybe they should have had Canmouche fight Rousey in front of the troops so she could have won the title. Silly rhetoric.

Thor4140

[QUOTE=Beelzebubzy;20094624]
    no, but some fighters raise their game, same as some Brazilians' have done when they fight in their Brazilian home town. Take Cristiano Marcello against Reza Madadi in Rio...many thoguht Madadi would TKO/KO the dude as he'd shown in previous fights that he was a pure BJJ who folds when he gets hit in the face! Then he went and survived 3 rounds with Madadi and took a beating yet didnt quit this time. You shouldnt overlook the psychological side of things. Why do some soccer teams lose just once or twice in a season when playing at their home ground, but then only win once or twice when playing away from home in same season?[/QUOTE]
    Because 5dimes told them to lose
    You have two type of posts. One like this and the other is MD nut hugging. Cmon man add a little something new for a change.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

And how many times have the exact opposite occurred with a situation similar to this? Eric Silva recently. Nobody is stepping up and fighting harder unless they are retarded. Shit, maybe they should have had Canmouche fight Rousey in front of the troops so she could have won the title. Silly rhetoric.
    If you think home-field advantage is worthless in any sport you're more of a retard than I thought.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I dunno, she might of put up a better fight? Rousey might of felt less comfortable. And Alexis Davis isnt Rousey! Same as Tim Kennedy isnt fighting Anderson Silva, Im not saying you automatically win, Im saying it can give you a slight edge....and as GSP says in Primetime... "every inch make the difference, dat why I buy the oc-ta-gon, cos 'Endrix tran in one, so I buy one to get the ad-van-taje."

Beelzebubzy

[QUOTE=Thor4140;20098616]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post

You have two type of posts. One like this and the other is MD nut hugging. Cmon man add a little something new for a change.
    I but hug nunya more than md. Im scared of nut hugging md I think he would ask me for a beej

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    If you think home-field advantage is worthless in any sport you're more of a retard than I thought.
    I didn't say anything about home field advantage dik head

Thor4140

[QUOTE=Beelzebubzy;20098970]
    I but hug nunya more than md. Im scared of nut hugging md I think he would ask me for a beej
    You're post are better when u are drunk

Noleafclover

I didn't say anything about home field advantage dik head
    No, just talking about an ex-marine fighting in front of troops.

Beelzebubzy

You're post are better when u are drunk
    I love you thor

Thor4140

No, just talking about an ex-marine fighting in front of troops.
    Does she live with the troops and doesn't have to travel like a home team?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I love you thor
    If u really loved me u would start the NOVMMA thread tomorrow. And do it nice and clear

Noleafclover

Does she live with the troops and doesn't have to travel like a home team?
    Not the only part of homefield advantage. See tennis players playing better in their home country (tennis players travel for 2-3 tourneys in a row generally).

But there's a reason Seattle (NFL) is so huge at home compared to other home teams that doesn't have to do with travel (the travel advantages are more pronounced for east-coast teams when west-coasters show up).

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Both Davis and Carmouche live in California and I doubt Kentucky is going to be as loud as Century Link Field
    Last edited by sideloaded; 10-31-13 at 07:57 PM.

Thor4140

Not the only part of homefield advantage. See tennis players playing better in their home country (tennis players travel for 2-3 tourneys in a row generally).

But there's a reason Seattle (NFL) is so huge at home compared to other home teams that doesn't have to do with travel (the travel advantages are more pronounced for east-coast teams when west-coasters show up).
    I WAS THROWING UP ONE ADVANTAGE THE home team has. I didn't know u wanted me to list them all. Some might think that Kenndy and Carmouch may have added pressure on them. It is all silly. Handicapper nitwit theories.

Thor4140

Went to the gym today. Never benched more than 100 lbs. I talked five of my friends in to coming to the gym to root my workout on. I couldn't believe it. I benched over 500 lbs I dug deep i tell ya. Deep.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Went to the gym today. Never benched more than 100 lbs. I talked five of my friends in to coming to the gym to root my workout on. I couldn't believe it. I benched over 500 lbs I dug deep i tell ya. Deep.
    Was that under their Futures section?

Noleafclover

Wow, you're nuts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

you must of been a massive pussy before you're boys cheered you on then!

Thor4140

you must of been a massive pussy before you're boys cheered you on then!
    underachiever V. The Boys caused me step up my game.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

If you never lifted before and tried to go balls out the first time, you'll be sore for a good 4-5 days. It happens to me when I go on month long benders and don't work out at all.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    If you never lifted before and tried to go balls out the first time, you'll be sore for a good 4-5 days. It happens to me when I go on month long benders and don't work out at all.
    lifting weights is the gayest shit ive ever seen

reigle9

Yeah, most non-athletic fat kids say that.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

post a pic of youself. Everyone here knows what I look like. Or shut the fuk up fagg0t

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Or they win World's Strongest Man. One of the two.

reigle9

Yeah I'll get right on listening to demands.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

lifing for function is fine but most of these fags are lifting and become big and slow and gas out. I could out grapple 99% of these body builders.

reigle9

I can see how me mentioning working out after a month long bender would lead you to believe I work out to get big...jesus christ.

12 Last