Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

[IMG][/IMG]

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/3...d-testosterone

sider kind of made it his effort a month back to say mma isn't a sport, and sometimes he seems right with this stuff. These clowns can't seem to do anything right, it's pretty embarrassing

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/3...d-testosterone

sider kind of made it his effort a month back to say mma isn't a sport, and sometimes he seems right with this stuff. These clowns can't seem to do anything right, it's pretty embarrassing

to me this is great news. It gives Vera another excuse on why he lost and another chance to bet against him.

Thor4140

Thor4140

Is something in theMMA cooler today that shouldn't be?

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 04:23 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    to me this is great news. It gives Vera another excuse on why he lost and another chance to bet against him.
    ha true.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

It's a conspiracy so Vera keeps his job

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Keep trying

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Let me just go through my paperwork here and... huh, win still stands. Great job Mr. Rothwell. Enjoy your win bonus.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

and that's the TRUTH!

Beelzebubzy

Keep trying
    Look deeper into it. Think

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Awww, poop.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Sucks to be him. The pain caused by a kidney stone is considered the most extreme pain a human being can experience.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
    Sucks to be him. The pain caused by a kidney stone is considered the most extreme pain a human being can experience.
    I disagree.

Have you ever talked to gabe? That is the most painful thing I've ever experienced
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The iron sheik, rosietop, and Vaughany

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Disagree. I have had them, gout is worse. That being said, they are related to one another.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I disagree.

Have you ever talked to gabe? That is the most painful thing I've ever experienced
    You forgot about hearing his comedy

Thor4140

i have had five of those fukers. fukin brutal. First one i was laying on the emergency room floor begging the broad to take my wallet out of my back pocket and get the info she needed and stop asking me. Once ya pass them tho u feel a little beat up but good to go.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    You forgot about hearing his comedy
    That is actually kind of funny

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i have had five of those fukers. fukin brutal. First one i was laying on the emergency room floor begging the broad to take my wallet out of my back pocket and get the info she needed and stop asking me. Once ya pass them tho u feel a little beat up but good to go.

Five? Ohmy crikey! Ever considered the possibility tht the books (Kalikas) are injecting you with these whilst you sleep in order to sidetrack you from making the world aware of their corruption?

just a thoughht

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Why don't you fuckers drink some water once in a while?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Why don't you fuckers drink some water once in a while?
    probably all i drink now. that and coffee. And i drink that real expensive bullshit Pomegranate or whatever the shit is called. I got a protein in my piss for some reason.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Five? Ohmy crikey! Ever considered the possibility tht the books (Kalikas) are injecting you with these whilst you sleep in order to sidetrack you from making the world aware of their corruption?

just a thoughht
    Never considered that maybe i should look into it. By the way one of the greatest NFL crooks is playing tonight in Philip Rivers. Tons of money bet on him and now after a stellar start to the season he has forgotten how to play. He will get back in the game just close enuf not to cover the spread. I have watched his act for years. One of the biggest money machines for the books since that crook Brett Farve retired. His act last year in a huge lopsided bet game where he couldn't play bad enuf for the shit team to cover until he fumbled the snap lol and the other team finally covered. I actually called the fumbled snap on another site. Think it was against KC.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I bet you made a small fortune with your insight that the cover will be there eventually!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Cole Miller says fighters on local shows making more sponsorship money than him

By Tim Burke @TB_Money on Oct 6 2013, 8:00p 55

Gary A. Vasquez-US PRESSWIRE

UFC featherweight Cole Miller has competed in the octagon 14 times, but he is very frustrated with the lack of sponsorship money he's been able to get lately.
    REC 1

Fighter pay is something that has been debated seemingly forever, but one thing that generally flies below the radar is how UFC fighters have been suffering from lower sponsorship pay since the promotion instituted a large yearly fee on anyone that wants to sponsor UFC fighters. One fighter recently opened up about how much he makes compared to what it used to be, and it's pretty startling. That man is UFC featherweight Cole Miller, who has made 14 trips to the octagon and will return for a 15th time when he meets Andy Ogle at UFC Fight Night 30 next month.
    Since Miller's fight will be aired on Facebook and not on television, he says it's extremely hard to find sponsors that are willing to pay anything. He spoke about the issue to MMA Junkie:
    "It seems like everything has dried up, and the companies only want to commit to a smaller roster for their company."
    "There are these companies that just straight up won't call back right after they hear that I'm on Facebook."
    He said that back in the day when he was on UFC undercards (which weren't televised at all at the time), he could still get around 4000 to 5000 dollars in sponsorship money per fight. The most he ever made, in 2010, was $23,500 for one fight. But now he stated that he'll "be lucky to get $3500" for his fight against Ogle.
    Despite the UFC's presence as the world's biggest MMA fight promotion, the restrictions and huge fees associated with sponsoring UFC fighters means that fighters competing in promotions that air on AXS TV are doing as well as him, or even better:
    "I've got fellow fighters that are fighting on local shows that are making the same money, or more, than I am," he said.
    Obviously some of it is on Miller himself - he has lost three out of his last four and that's why he's fighting on Facebook and not on TV - but it's surprising to me that there's so little out there for middle of the road guys. While Jon Jones and Georges St. Pierre are making headlines for their blue chip sponsors, the UFC has driven a lot of money away from a large chunk of their roster. That has to be very frustrating for guys that aren't making a lot to start with.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

In other news, Rich Attonito is a friggin Hulk!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 04:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Wow this fighter pay bs is really getting out of hand. Does the ufc really have to go after sponsorship money? That was a pretty low blow when you consider most of these guys aren't making that much money anyways.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Gotta wonder if that is roids ^.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Wow this fighter pay bs is really getting out of hand. Does the ufc really have to go after sponsorship money? That was a pretty low blow when you consider most of these guys aren't making that much money anyways.
    Yes, they use what would go to the fighters and then use it for health insurance and claim they give the fighters health insurance. When it would have been the fighters money in the first place. Dana flips out when anyone cries broke like there is nothing more the ufc could do meanwhile out of the other side of his mouth he is talking about putting up another sky scrapper in Vegas.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mir...

"I think it just depends on how much we are able to draw. I've always tried to help in that argument. When people ask for certain explanations on why certain guys get title shots and some guys don't, I've always told people this is a business. It isn't so much who has a 30-0 record, but if no one wants to come watch you fight, then it doesn't matter. As far as if the UFC is willing to release us ... I find it hard to believe that they would let Alistair be picked up by another organization. I still think he can sell a ton of tickets. As for myself, I keep my opinions, I guess. I don't know, I guess I'll have to see if, I don't know, what I'm selling afterwards. No, I wasn't (thinking of retirement). Obviously, I have no real desire to fight for another organization, so if I were to be let go, I think that would be a huge step in the form of retirement."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Only just realised tht Charles Oliveira pulled out of Larsen fight, perhaps he was scared?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Cedenblad has now pulled out of Sakara fight after he replaced injured Kong Watson. They are all scared of Legionarius! Bing bang boom!

DAIII CAZZOOOOOOO

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    In other news, Rich Attonito is a friggin Hulk!

Talk about a double threat... if his elbows don't cut you, his nipples will!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 04:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha fuuck yeah they do look rather pointy

1234 Last