Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Advises, ya ignorant wretch.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Yep, lets listen to the guy WHO SETS THE LINES, and ADVICE PEOPLE ON WHO TO BET.

Let me repeat, sets the lines, makes money off of them. Advices people who to bet.

Sets lines, money, tells you who to bet.

Yeah.
    I understand all of this. But how many watch that video clip? 16 people?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Would all you GSP lovers start pounding the piss outa him already!!!??

I would like to get Hendricks at +250 or better.

Thanks in advance.

reigle9

See no reason to bet Hendricks any other way than kotn. He's not winning by dec and if he ko's GSP it's going to be kotn. Also, I doubt anybody loves him. I don't bet guys because I'm a fan.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    See no reason to bet Hendricks any other way than kotn. He's not winning by dec and if he ko's GSP it's going to be kotn. Also, I doubt anybody loves him. I don't bet guys because I'm a fan.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

2 great plays here. Cerrone ML and Lawler/Mcdonald U 2.5 rds -130! 2 winnaz

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyStyle View Post
    2 great plays here. Cerrone ML and Lawler/Mcdonald U 2.5 rds -130! 2 winnaz
    I don't see it. Not sure who wins the Cerrone fight, but Cerrone had mass trouble with Nate's boxing. Dunham has solid down the middle 1-2 combos that seem to frustrate Cerrone and his kicking game. Dunham probably holds the wrestling advantage. As for that under? I think Robbie can get schooled yet survive. The last several years the only time Robbie was sub'd was SHields and Jacare. MacDonald isn't either of those guys. Rory has never wow'd me with his wrestling, tossing little Nate Diaz on his head doesn't mean much. He hasn't fought wrestlers at all. Not sure he can even take RObbie down when he wants. Rory is vastly overrated here.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Weidman +115 at 5 dimes

Trmbeef
    Trmbeef's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is my play for the week guys. 5 teamer parlay: pettis/Perez/leites/macdonald/Gsp I got few more for fun but this is my big one.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Trmbeef View Post
    This is my play for the week guys. 5 teamer parlay: pettis/Perez/leites/macdonald/Gsp I got few more for fun but this is my big one.
    Ya know that 5 teamer might just cash. GL.

Trmbeef
    Trmbeef's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Ya know that 5 teamer might just cash. GL.
    thanks I hit a few the past 2 events reading these threads. Trying to share the wealth if still I'm still lucky.

reigle9

Think the Leites fight is too close to put in a parlay and Pettis' line is a bit too steep.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"Joe Silva...Best match-maker on the planet-EARTH"!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol like how Arianny and Brittney are acting like best buds and constantly chatting and jus leaving the new girl to the side lookin like a spare part! like some high school shiit!

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Rashad and Koscheck best bet on the board

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

My leans below. Not sure if I will bet them all or not. MacDonald price is too high for a straight bet now IMO

GSP
    MacDonald
    Koscheck
    Elliott
    Cerrone
    Herman
    Story

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

GSP by decision or Hendricks by KO. Simple as that.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Koscheck may be the dirtiest fighter in MMA.

He purposefully eye gouges, and in the Lawler fight, he reaches out to touch gloves, pushes Robbie's hand down, and then tries to punch him with the same hand. What the f-ck?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Think the Leites fight is too close to put in a parlay and Pettis' line is a bit too steep.
    I agree with you & the Pettis fight is by no means a lock. However, I did not want to tell him that because he has already made his play. A much better parlay would have been a 2 teamer Perez/MacDonald. As general rule I don't do more then 3 team parlays.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Georges St Pierre @ 1.36
    Rick Story @ 1.45
    Rory MacDonald @ 1.25
    Rashad Evans @ 1.57
    Lucky 15, - cash it!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Campuzano via bonerplata 2nd round

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  36.9 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wanna Bet On It?

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Rofl

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trying the under 2½ on evans-sonnen (got it at +200 and I think that's just too much to pass on)
    GSP (as usual, not playing the decision because there's actually a possibility of a finish here)
    Woodley (Koscheck is old and probably gets finished by EXPLOSIVE ATHLETIC)

The iron sheik

Also, that wasn't some weird optical illusion made by something in the background or anything like that. Dude has a gun in his pocket or he is REALLY happy to see Pettis

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You think sonnen can finish rashad? Id be very surprised. Although i guess he did drop anderson

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    You think sonnen can finish rashad? Id be very surprised. Although i guess he did drop anderson
    Whi do you see winning that one?

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Trying the under 2½ on evans-sonnen (got it at +200 and I think that's just too much to pass on)
    GSP (as usual, not playing the decision because there's actually a possibility of a finish here)
    Woodley (Koscheck is old and probably gets finished by EXPLOSIVE ATHLETIC)
    Why is there a possibility of a GSP finish here? Hendricks has cardio for 3 rounds. You think GSP subs or stops Hendricks with strikes in the 4th or 5th??? I hear this each GSP fight, and really it is becoming ridiculous to expect GSP to finish. Hendricks is a damn good wrestler, and if GSP does get him down I doubt he is going to sacrifice position to go for something, since Hendricks will be so good at getting back up in the first place. On the feet GSP has zero power.

I usually eat my words when I say things like this. But why in the world is there a possibility of a finish here? Hendricks is certainly harder to finish than Shields or Kos. Diaz has the worst scar tissue in the UFC, yet GSP hardly battered him at all. GSP is a decision artist to the highest extent.

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I think there's a bigger possibility of Rashad finishing Sonnen. I think that's just me I guess.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

Do you guys know what good stream for UFC tonight????

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Why is there a possibility of a GSP finish here? Hendricks has cardio for 3 rounds. You think GSP subs or stops Hendricks with strikes in the 4th or 5th??? I hear this each GSP fight, and really it is becoming ridiculous to expect GSP to finish. Hendricks is a damn good wrestler, and if GSP does get him down I doubt he is going to sacrifice position to go for something, since Hendricks will be so good at getting back up in the first place. On the feet GSP has zero power.

I usually eat my words when I say things like this. But why in the world is there a possibility of a finish here? Hendricks is certainly harder to finish than Shields or Kos. Diaz has the worst scar tissue in the UFC, yet GSP hardly battered him at all. GSP is a decision artist to the highest extent.
    As someone who's bet GSP decision in his last three, I've not heard people talk about him possibly finishing anyone.

Hendricks to me, doesn't have the gas to go 5 rounds. Infact while you can always blame the pace set in Condit-Hendricks, I think if that had gone 5 rounds Condit would have probably finished Hendricks, who started looking really bad towards the end. Now, I'm not playing GSP to finish but I really do think there's a "bigger than usual" chance that GSP will stop his opponent this time round, simply because Hendricks doesn't have the gas to go the full fight and he may end up getting stopped simply because of fatigue.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Guys, it won't matter.

BigRig ends the fight 1:24 into the 2nd round.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post

I agree that he likely gets the finish, but I disagree with you on a few points here. I think that Shields is considerably harder to finish than Hendricks is, and I also think that GSP hits pretty hard on the feet. Harder than average at 170, for sure. He just doesn't attempt to finish. This fight will be a bit different, however, considering that he'll have a harder time landing his jab against a southpaw in Hendricks, so he may actually have to use his right hand for once. It's become obvious to everyone that Hendricks is about as vulnerable as possible when he's throwing, too, and is very exploitable. I would not be surprised if GSP got the knockout here.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Also, that wasn't some weird optical illusion made by something in the background or anything like that. Dude has a gun in his pocket or he is REALLY happy to see Pettis
    Was not looking. Seems to me that's more your thing. What happened is your air pump on the fritz?

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Was not looking. Seems to me that's more your thing. What happened is your air pump on the fritz?
    No wonder you can go 0-12 in one night, you are incompetent enough to look at a picture that a fellow poster with a caption suggesting someone has an erection, and not notice. Are you deemed legally competent to even handle money?

PS. Did you know there are many studies that homophobes in general, are actually angry at themselves for getting aroused at homosexuality? Are you, air_paul_2012, really that sexually insecure and frustrated that you cannot even discuss manmeat without feeling hostility? I think besides the normal action of pumping air into your account, you really should get pumped.

By a man.

First 1234567 ... Last