Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

TNA: Bound For Glory

Played Magnus -280 and Roode +200.

Sacrelicious

Meltzer and Alvarez reporting a possible screwjob for the main event. It makes no sense for AJ to lose, but I'm not touching it at -400.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gambling on TNA Sacs ??? not sure if i could lay a dime on that mess of a company. I'm not sure they're bringing in Angle to lose tho. Unless its some sort of punishment. Which he should be that drunken bum.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Gambling on TNA Sacs ??? not sure if i could lay a dime on that mess of a company. I'm not sure they're bringing in Angle to lose tho. Unless its some sort of punishment. Which he should be that drunken bum.
    TNA is full of screwjob finishes, its a fact. That being said, low betting limits, at +200 I'm willing a maxi on Roode. Technically there is little reason for Angle to go over here with the exception that he will be inducted into the HOF tonight, that being said, he is coming off another arrest and his future looks questionable. Right now Roode is at -145, I would not play him at that line, but at +200 it is (was) worth a maxi bet.

Sacrelicious

AJ down to -190 from -400, might be worth a play.

Sacrelicious

Well the only potential good match on the show was awful. My bets better cash or I will be pissed for losing money buying this goddamn show.