Emil4423
    Emil4423's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1090

Scorecard points bet mayweather -9.5 v canelo +9.5

canelo +9.5 on scorecard so how many rounds would he have to win

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

You have to go to a gambling forum to get them to do basic math for you?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Emil4423 View Post
    canelo +9.5 on scorecard so how many rounds would he have to win
    9 and a half of em, obviously.

Fistula
    Fistula's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    9 and a half of em, obviously.
    You're wrong. The prop is the difference between the cumulative amount of all three scorecards. Assuming there's no knockdowns, point deductions, or even rounds, Canelo would have to win at least five rounds on two scorecards and four on the third to win the bet. For Mayweather to win -9.5, he would have to win at least eight rounds on two scorecards and five on the third to win the bet.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fistula View Post
    You're wrong. The prop is the difference between the cumulative amount of all three scorecards. Assuming there's no knockdowns, point deductions, or even rounds, Canelo would have to win at least five rounds on two scorecards and four on the third to win the bet. For Mayweather to win -9.5, he would have to win at least eight rounds on two scorecards and five on the third to win the bet.
    Nunya is a dunce, we keep linking him to the kelly calculator but he doesnt get it.
    Points Awarded:

omalley21 gave sideloaded 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think he was serious....

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    I don't think he was serious....
    You'd be surprised. I've seen Nunya say some pretty stupid shit before. I'm 90% sure that he used to post under the screen name Bumfuck,ConnecticutMeUp until I owned him in the game theory discussion thread and he made a new account out of shame.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Wrong. Cumulative is a type of cloud, not even sure why you'd throw that in there. Guess somebody likes to sound smart.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I cant even read sbr in class without laughing out loud.