wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Mir/Barnett OVER 2.5 rounds -105

taking a chance here.

think Barnett is going to play this one close to the vest in his UFC debut and keep Mir close to him and clinches, pushing him up against the cage. I think we are going to see both guys lean on each other a lot to try to wear one another down.

both of these guys ability to finish fights has dropped significantly. just gotta pray Mir just catch Barnett with a bomb.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    taking a chance here.

think Barnett is going to play this one close to the vest in his UFC debut and keep Mir close to him and clinches, pushing him up against the cage. I think we are going to see both guys lean on each other a lot to try to wear one another down.

both of these guys ability to finish fights has dropped significantly. just gotta pray Mir just catch Barnett with a bomb.
    ...Barnett hasn't won a decision in five years, and Mir has one decision (over Roy Nelson) in the last seven years.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    ...Barnett hasn't won a decision in five years, and Mir has one decision (over Roy Nelson) in the last seven years.
    yeah but they have all either finished complete scrubs, or have gotten knocked out by superior opponents is really what I am getting it. believe this is a level playing field and neither has an advantage over another, unless Mir lands a huge right.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Mir has ​an awful chin. Why would he be more likely to get the KO?

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I considered playing this but MD is right about Mir's chin. I wouldn't rule out a submission by Mir. The guy really goes for broke with them. I do think this fight has a good chance of going to a decision.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I wouldn't be surprised of we see Barnett being the 1st man to make Mir tap. TKO win by Barnett more likely.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I love how Frank Mir has made Josh Barnett turn into Badr Hari all the sudden.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    I love how Frank Mir has made Josh Barnett turn into Badr Hari all the sudden.
    I think Pedro Rizzo did that first.
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave NunyaBidness 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Jesus

I think Mir just goes in the ring to collect a paycheck and get buried. Guy hasn't done dick in a while. Time in UFC is up.