Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-16 at 02:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    You guys need a link or what?

http://www.putlocker.com/file/9C222F057F6E6C63

I knew you degens couldnt afford cable.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

what in the hell is that gif? Is ronda really retarded? i know there was some talk she was born a actual retard.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha I liked Tate's impression that you see for a second or 2

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol did you see the GSP NosActive commercial!? wtf

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol Shayna "The Queen of Complacency" Bayszla...she thought she'd won before fight even started! "She should be coming to my seminars"!!! dumbass Rousey saying "this girl doesnt even deserve to be in the ring with her!"
    That lanky Duke girl just kissing her ass tellin her she's the greatest! Are those two scissoring each-other or what Sider?!

cant make this shiit up!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

i know meng, baszler just gassed in that fight like all the fights she loses in. for being 135 lbs she gasses like a heavyweight

she is a pussy muncher. More pussy being eaten on this show than clerical cancer

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

pena sucks too embarassing being sub by her

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol Rousey crying like the world has ended because Tate pulled some "pussy shiit" by picking Beal to fight!!! hahahahahaha

Then cries and threatens Tate because Tate "took joy at her fighter losing"!!! she was celebrating because her fighter won, wtf does she expect her to do!

Starting to understand Sider's intense dislike for Rousey!
    Points Awarded:

sideloaded gave Vaughany 14 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Episode 1: http://www.putlocker.com/file/EA26833FD3FE84CA#
    Episode 2: http://www.putlocker.com/file/9C222F057F6E6C63#

For anyone that missed it. Put it in the OP sider.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Damn Ronda is a sociopath.
    What a weirdo.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol Rousey crying like the world has ended because Tate pulled some "pussy shiit" by picking Beal to fight!!! hahahahahaha

Then cries and threatens Tate because Tate "took joy at her fighter losing"!!! she was celebrating because her fighter won, wtf does she expect her to do!

Starting to understand Sider's intense dislike for Rousey!
    Oh man shes a raging biotch!!! Poor of the guy who gets in love with her...that shit is no game!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Oh man shes a raging biotch!!! Poor of the guy who gets in love with her...that shit is no game!
    Probably why the only men hanging around with her are Armos. They must thrive off the craziness

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Probably why the only men hanging around with her are Armos. They must thrive off the craziness
    Oh yeah! lol They must feel "home" with her. I dont think they even notice shes crazy....

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Ronda' really a wack job lol

I think Bayszler was turned on by Pena... not in the fight, but in general.

Pena is hot. I'd hit that like it was a mit being held by Greg Jackson.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Master Thong in vegas. You know he called up Miesha every day for gambling money. sick fuk

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

lol someone ethered rousey. Pretty much gave anyone the blue print. Wouldnt be so bad to have a awesome breakdown of yourself if you were a complete martial artist. But if you have zero cage time at doing ANYTHING else I would feel exposed with something like this sitting out there.

Sato

I love you sider. You know what the BEST thing about Ronda is? She believes her own hype! Ohh baby I love it!!
    That momet she gets her head popped like a zit by McCann shes gonna crush hard emotionally. She already is a lunatic and clearly cant handle that little MMA fame. I love that shiit!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    I love you sider. You know what the BEST thing about Ronda is? She believes her own hype! Ohh baby I love it!!
    That momet she gets her head popped like a zit by McCann shes gonna crush hard emotionally. She already is a lunatic and clearly cant handle that little MMA fame. I love that shiit!
    If she armbarred McMann I couldn't go on anymore

Sato

If she armbarred McMann I couldn't go on anymore

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Damn Ronda is a sociopath.
    What a weirdo.
    Indeed. Intense emotion is the most obvious symptom of sociopathy.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Ronda is a douchebag... "This other girl doesn't even deserve to breathe the same air as her (Baszler)"

LOL at the outcome of that fight... Baszler getting choked out... guess she was the one who didn't deserve to breathe.

weirdest quote from episode 2:
    Louie Fisette to Chris Holdsworth: "You beat me off once, but I'm not gonna let you beat me off twice."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

show murdered rousey's personality with mma fans. She is looking for any way to leave zuffa now. Just look at what she said on the tuf press conferences, then miesha is the only ones doing media now. I know ronda is gone. Dana hates movies but has rousey in a huge contract. Rousey's mom is telling her she is being exploited this fight in December will probably be her last.

What a great career she had, beating miesha tate twice armbarrning kaufman who only loses to armbars and stopping the CAN Carmouche. Might be the best UFC CHamp of all time.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Pennington will merc Duke. Duke sucks. Nakamoto made Duke her little bitch

MD

show murdered rousey's personality with mma fans. She is looking for any way to leave zuffa now. Just look at what she said on the tuf press conferences, then miesha is the only ones doing media now. I know ronda is gone. Dana hates movies but has rousey in a huge contract. Rousey's mom is telling her she is being exploited this fight in December will probably be her last.

What a great career she had, beating miesha tate twice armbarrning kaufman who only loses to armbars and stopping the CAN Carmouche. Might be the best UFC CHamp of all time.
    Stop hatin' son. Who cares if Rousey is successful? She earned it, let her have her moment while it lasts. Eventually, my girl Thug Rose will fight her, get her arm snapped in half, then Ronda will end up fighting a mysterious Rumbleweight newcomer named Patricia Barry. The rest will be history.

MD

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 09:50 AM. Reason: image does not exist

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

You are clearly trolling again, Rose is 2 weight class smaller than rousey 4 weight classes before the weight cut. Ronda is close to 160 lbs.

Always called a hater on here about rousey, because that is the lazy way to think. Someone pointing out your huge flaws + plus massive over rating is a hater.

Everyone was a Brock hater saying he had no heart and no chin. Turns out they were only speaking the truth.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

ROnda is a great at judo. If you are a judo fan, that is fine. But no one watches judo and only pretend to love it because of rousey. Rousey was never the best judo player at her weight. She was never ranked 1 when it really mattered.

ronda is pure trash mma fighter. Not suprising her team sucks the whole season. I mean what is she going to teach? Judo is very hard to learn and pick up. Wrestling is much easier to learn the basics.

I dont care that ronda gets all this attention. But just as much should be given to Sara McMann. She is a legend and looked up too by women in wrestling. Almost no one is Judo is proud of ronda or liked her while she competed.

MD

You are clearly trolling again, Rose is 2 weight class smaller than rousey 4 weight classes before the weight cut. Ronda is close to 160 lbs.

Always called a hater on here about rousey, because that is the lazy way to think. Someone pointing out your huge flaws + plus massive over rating is a hater.

Everyone was a Brock hater saying he had no heart and no chin. Turns out they were only speaking the truth.
    I thought my post was obviously a joke, but I guess it's hard to pick up tone through text.

McMann doesn't get as much attention because she hasn't shown herself to be as good an MMA fighter, honestly. She's an Askren-style grinder and should have lost to Baszler. It's far easier to market a girl who finishes everyone she fights in under a round.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I thought my post was obviously a joke, but I guess it's hard to pick up tone through text.

McMann doesn't get as much attention because she hasn't shown herself to be as good an MMA fighter, honestly. She's an Askren-style grinder and should have lost to Baszler. It's far easier to market a girl who finishes everyone she fights in under a round.
    Mcmann and Rousey both one fight in the ufc. Mcmann finished her fight faster

I could argue for days mcmann has advanced much further than rousey. When has rousey stood for rounds striking? Finished with different subs?

Mcmann is obviosly at a different level because she came from a sport that outlawed subs. Rousey just uses stuff from her sport.

McMann is getting better. I dont really care if she lost to Baszler or not. She is still green. But she is the better fighter and person. We will find out if they fight.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

But of course rousey is easier to market. MMA is a sport full of actual retards in the fan base. She appeals to them. Just read sherdog for 5 seconds.

MD

I'd disagree that she's the better fighter. Rousey only has one trick, but it's a really f-cking good trick. With how bad WMMA is, it's enough to keep her dominating.

I've heard people argue that Rousey is top 10 P4P, which is hilarious to me, because if she were a man with that skillset, she wouldn't be top 10 in any division. She's like Hettes but more athletic.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

reason she ducked her at shark fights brah

http://mmadiehards.com/live/features...ey-ducked-her/

Sara McMann wonders “What’s this girl doing?” after Ronda Rousey ducked her

by Jason Kelly on February 27, 2012 8:20:19 PM in Features, Fighter Features | 9 Comments »

Sara McMann (R) punches Hitomi Akano (L) at Pro Elite: “Grove vs. Minowa”

Though, she may not be the talk of Twitter like some other combatants in WMMA, Sara McMann does her speaking through a different venue to garner attention.
    McMann (Twitter: @sara_mcmann) accomplished an outstanding wrestling career that amounted to dozens of medals and trophies. She made the crossover to MMA in May 2011, where she defeated Christina Marks via rear-naked choke in her first professional MMA bout. She has since compiled a record of 5-0, most recently defeating Hitomi Akano at Pro Elite: “Grove vs. Minowa” on Jan. 21 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
    With an undefeated win streak as a bargaining chip, McMann is finally able to lock down a bout without the hindrances she encountered in the beginning.
    “I was frustrated at the days when fighters used to pull out and not having people step up to the challenge, but they’re behind me now,” McMann explained to Hector Castro and Mike Steczkowski on Darce Side Radio on the MMA DieHards Radio Network. “One of the limitations I had when I first started fighting was that I couldn’t fight some of the better girls because the commission wouldn’t allow it when I was 0-0. That kind of gave people a little bit more of an out and an excuse to say, ‘Yeah, I would take a fight against her,’ but they know that they’d have 13 to 18 fights and no commission was going to approve that. That allowed them to accept fights, but not actually have to fulfill and step up to the plate and take the fight because they just wouldn’t be allowed. But, now that I’m 5-0, I’m pretty much ready to fight any girl that is in my weight class and we’ve been making a lot of calls.”
    McMann is looking for bigger fights, but not necessarily the bigger show.
    The 2004 Summer Olympics senior women’s freestyle silver medalist has competed in less popular organizations such as Pro Elite and Titan Fighting Championships thus far in her MMA career. Strikeforce is arguably the most significant promotion to include female mixed martial arts bouts. They have produced the most prevalent competitors in WMMA and McMann intends to enjoy a career in the organization when the time is right.
    “I could actually sign with Strikeforce at any point that I wanted because they are definitely interested,” McMann admitted. “They were really happy with my management because we want to gain more experience. I’m not just somebody who wants to come in and only have, predominantly, one skill-set and passable on jiu-jitsu and the striking. I really want the experience because by the time that I go to Strikeforce, I want to be dominating and I want to be putting on unbelievable shows while dominating in all areas.”
    While McMann is competing for her chance on the big stage, she has noticed some of her counterparts taking a different route.
    Ronda Rousey has been verbally sparring with Strikeforce female bantamweight champion Miesha Tate since her victory over Julia Budd and it got the Judo Olympian a title match. McMann is aware of Rousey’s antics and she is not bothered by them, but as a former Olympian herself, she feels there is a more humble way to get to the top.
    “I definitely have a pedigree that I could have gone the same exact route and I could have said the same things and I would have gotten the same attention,” McMann said. “I just don’t have a lot of respect for it. I’m perfectly willing to work my way up the ladder because I don’t want to skip over girls. I don’t want to take away from the girls that have put years into this. I want to fight them and say, ‘Don’t take my word for it that I deserve to be here, fight me and I’ll show you.’ I could have gone that route, but it’s not an option for me, it’s not who I am.”
    McMann said that Rousey will most likely earn more money than her until she acquires a title shot, but she would rather get the experience from climbing the divisional ladder, as opposed to the payday. She said Pro Elite pays her really good money, plus she has the luxury of competing in other promotions due to her non-exclusive contract. If the opportunity rose for her to face a Strikeforce top competitor in a one fight deal, McMann could accept it if she chose.
    The marketability of two former Olympians doing battle would be an easy promotion for the Zuffa-owned Strikeforce. McMann agrees her and Rousey would be a highly marketable bout, but if history repeats itself she is unsure if the Judoka would consent to the match up.
    “My first pro fight, we were searching everywhere and I was offered a fight against Ronda at a catch-weight of 140 (pounds),” McMann said. “Monte (Cox) called me and I said I would take it because I really couldn’t find an opponent. I thought, ‘Another Olympic medalist, she’s going to step up to the plate.’ Then he called me back and said, ‘They’re really trying to talk her into it, her managers and her trainers, and she just keeps refusing the fight.’ I was really shocked by that because I’ve even seen video of her calling out Cyborg (Santos) and calling out Gina Carano and saying she wasn’t impressed woman’s MMA. I was like, ‘What’s this girl doing?’”
    Nonetheless, McMann did find a first fight, plus four more and she continuously wins.
    McMann is not about to take to social media and call out her next opponent. Instead, she will wait patiently for her opposition to be named and then say what she has to say on the canvas.
    “I like my fighting speak for itself,” McMann said. “I don’t have to talk about how great I am and all these wonderful things about me for days and days. I’ll show up to the fight and I’m going to come in there and do exactly what I said I was going to do.”
    Enough said.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 09:51 AM. Reason: image does not exist

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

u mirin' haters??

First 12345 Last