DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

UFC on FOX 8

Johnson vs Moraga.

After watching Moraga's fight vs Cariaso... I'm really not seeing any area in which he will have an advantage over Johnson. Definitely not speed. He has not fought anywhere near the caliber of opponents that Johnson has faced. I know he will have a size advantage, but damn it is hard to hit that little tan bandit running around! Uncle Creepy could not finish him and I put his striking much higher than Moraga's. His game plan has to be to try to get it to the ground, but in a 5rd fight I do not see him being able to continually take down and hold down Johnson. I believe he will not be able to simply keep that pace up. I just don't see that happening. Crazy center of gravity, speed, footwork, and good TDD for Johnson. Also only a slight reach advantage to Moraga @ 1". Anyone else expect this line to move upward of -600? I just got sick of hearing about the Silva/Weidman fight. On to the next one, nah mean?

Also, early lean on Siyar and Guillard. Need to watch more footage on "The Great."

As always, thoughts appreciated. Good or bad

DSSCA

Thanks man. Awesome that I posted in an event thread, forgot about it and then posted another thread. I'm a genius. Lol. Damnit...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

It happens, no worries. Let's just hope Thor doesn't see this thread though.

DSSCA

As long as the insults are witty, I'll take it

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by DSSCA View Post
    As long as the insults are witty, I'll take it
    DSSCA is so bad at find event threads...

...That he must be an internet novice with a vision disorder!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Sac

aj
    sshield
    curtis

lox

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Agreed, parlayed there is probably -850 there, in all honesty, there is probably a ton of value there.

DSSCA

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    DSSCA is so bad at find event threads...

...That he must be an internet novice with a vision disorder!

That isn't funny, it is actual true. Which makes it hurt more. I knew one day my poor vision would lead to internet humiliation. Couple that with my remedial skills of "the online." I'm a disaster. ( I couldn't find the drum guy, which given the context is actually pretty damn funny to me haha.)