Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

So now we pay $ to watch a guy not try? UFC 162 Challenge Silva!

First off, if Anderson Silva's family's life was on the line he would have destroyed that guy. Clearly he was better & clearly he wasnt trying to win or taking it seriously.

He disrespected his opponent & i cant believe that in MMA were they are all about respect (supposedly) Dana white is acting like this was ok?

I watch WWE to see stuff like this.

Anderson is bored & he needs a guy infront of him that will make him try, am i the only one who sees this?

How about fight a guy you actually have to try and challenge yourself for so your not fighting by dancing & swinging your arms behind your back?

All in the meanwhile UFC pimps us, will make a rematch that Silva will win (if he tries) and continue to put guys who have no chance unless silva doesnt try

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Could you not of posted this in 1 of the 5 other retarded threads?

JustinOpinion
    JustinOpinion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had Silva done that exact thing and won, everybody would be singing a different tune
    Some salty ass people who lost money on here

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Had Silva done that exact thing and won, everybody would be singing a different tune
    You're a boxing guy, though. The same thing that hinders a lot of UFC fighters also applies to the fans: if you're a jack of all trades, you're a master of none. The average MMA fan isn't going to see the tactical approach Silva uses to mind games. To you and I, we see Silva trying to mess with Weidman to create opportunities, to everyone else, they see Silva dancing around like a drunken jackass. Even when Dana, (edit: this typo made me laugh so I'm leaving it in) Wiemdan and Silva himself all confirmed that it was a mental game on Silva's part, people still think he was just trying to show off. If he was going to show off against anyone, it would have been Chael, but he didn't. There's a reason for that.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Pabinator

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nope

Pabinator

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're a boxing guy, though. The same thing that hinders a lot of UFC fighters also applies to the fans: if you're a jack of all trades, you're a master of none. The average MMA fan isn't going to see the tactical approach Silva uses to mind games. To you and I, we see Silva trying to mess with Weidman to create opportunities, to everyone else, they see Silva dancing around like a drunken jackass. Even when Dana, (edit: this typo made me laugh so I'm leaving it in) Wiemdan and Silva himself all confirmed that it was a mental game on Silva's part, people still think he was just trying to show off. If he was going to show off against anyone, it would have been Chael, but he didn't. There's a reason for that.
    it was mind games i understand that.

But he was show boating for way too long & he could have put him away after Chris was tired after he blew his wod in the first half of the round. Silva was trying to put on a show and got caught.

If there is a rematch and he fights seriously he will put that guy away easily, he is way better than Chris

Pabinator

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    He would have won had he cutt that shit off after round one and put the guy away

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    it was mind games i understand that.

But he was show boating for way too long & he could have put him away after Chris was tired after he blew his wod in the first half of the round. Silva was trying to put on a show and got caught.

If there is a rematch and he fights seriously he will put that guy away easily, he is way better than Chris
    The fight had been over for like six hours at that point.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Cut the guy a break man

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Cut the guy a break man
    haha surely all these multiple threads about the same thing must be playing havoc with your OCD!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thor4140

haha surely all these multiple threads about the same thing must be playing havoc with your OCD!!

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

didn't Dana say he'd fire Anderson if he did that again?

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Silva fans believe anything they want to I guess. I'm thinking this guy didn't see that Weidman was winning the fight up until he KO'd Silva.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Silva fans believe anything they want to I guess. I'm thinking this guy didn't see that Weidman was winning the fight up until he KO'd Silva.
    Are you crazy? Silva was completely clowning Weidman. He was backing up and showboating, and even though he was missing most of his punches and Weidman hit him hard a few times, and even though Weidman was coming forward and backing Silva into the fence, and even though Silva did nothi-

FOCK.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Are you crazy? Silva was completely clowning Weidman. He was backing up and showboating, and even though he was missing most of his punches and Weidman hit him hard a few times, and even though Weidman was coming forward and backing Silva into the fence, and even though Silva did nothi-

FOCK.
    Silva easily beats him next time. I'm loading up.

Pabinator

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    didn't Dana say he'd fire Anderson if he did that again?
    Thats what i thought last time he did it, was a few years ago & i forget against who but Dana was pist because he was not fighting just dancing around.

But this time he was ok with it.

And yes if this happens again bet the house on it stone cold

Unless Spider decides to play because he doesnt care, someone threaten his family then he might take it serious

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    Thats what i thought last time he did it, was a few years ago & i forget against who but Dana was pist because he was not fighting just dancing around.

But this time he was ok with it.

And yes if this happens again bet the house on it stone cold

Unless Spider decides to play because he doesnt care, someone threaten his family then he might take it serious
    No, Dana said he'd fire Silva if he spent another fight dancing around and refusing to engage. He wasn't dancing around against Weidman, he was fighting with him, hence why he got knocked out. In the Maia fight, he wasn't even engaging with Maia and literally was hiding behind the ref, and running away.

If you think Silva is a lock in a rematch, you're a square.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rocky16

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure why you pay, but that fight made the PPV one of the best PPVs of all it's time and of all the time and after this time there may never be another like it.

Silva got clowned worse than Forrest Griffin did when he fought Silva.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Not sure why you pay, but that fight made the PPV one of the best PPVs of all it's time and of all the time and after this time there may never be another like it.

Silva got clowned worse than Forrest Griffin did when he fought Silva.
    Now that is a stretch. Nothing is that bad. Close tho