ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Floyd Mayweather will not beat Canelo Alvarez

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

awesome prediction...guessing it has something to do with you believing that golden boy and floyd want to set up a trilogy or a rematch to make more money or something

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    awesome prediction...guessing it has something to do with you believing that golden boy and floyd want to set up a trilogy or a rematch to make more money or something
    Oh shit, here we go guys, Mayweather's pubic lice have arrived.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Here we go guys, Mayweather's pubic lice have arrived.
    dude...get over it man...jesus...everytime i post you are going to follow me with some bs.....its a thread....i posted in it.....did i say something wrong? the guy says "canelo will beat mayweather peace"....awesome....yet offers nothing as to why....

heres something someone wrote on a boxing board that rings true...couldnt have put in better words myself

"a despicable person but without a doubt the best fighter of his era and only inbred dimwits with their own pathetic agenda would try to deny this.These people shouldnt be allowed to post on boxing forums because they are too stupid to post on them

Let any idiot mayweather hater give a breakdown of his IN RING faults if they think they know anything about the art of boxing

all youll get is a boatload of bs about his out of ring lifestyle or list of no account bums(compartively speaking ability wise) of guys people thing he coulda/shoulda fought or fight

not one of them will give an analytical breakdown of everything he does in a fight and point out his faults and mistakes"

its cool though....post your little jabs with a kicking/laughing emoticon...its so cool
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 07-04-13 at 12:02 PM.

MD

dude...get over it man...jesus...everytime i post you are going to follow me with some bs.....its a thread....i posted in it.....did i say something wrong? the guy says "canelo will beat mayweather peace"....awesome....yet offers nothing as to why....

heres something someone wrote on a boxing board that rings true...couldnt have put in better words myself

"a despicable person but without a doubt the best fighter of his era and only inbred dimwits with their own pathetic agenda would try to deny this.These people shouldnt be allowed to post on boxing forums because they are too stupid to post on them

Let any idiot mayweather hater give a breakdown of his IN RING faults if they think they know anything about the art of boxing

all youll get is a boatload of bs about his out of ring lifestyle or list of no account bums(compartively speaking ability wise) of guys people thing he coulda/shoulda fought or fight

not one of them will give an analytical breakdown of everything he does in a fight and point out his faults and mistakes"

its cool though....post your little jabs with a kicking/laughing emoticon...its so cool
    Will do bro. Can't say I'm not impressed though; you typed all of this with Floyd's dick in your mouth?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will do bro. Can't say I'm not impressed though; you typed all of this with Floyd's dick in your mouth?
    Laughing at your own jokes? Wasnt it 2 months ago you were asking what websites carried boxing news? Now you're trolling bobby who does know a lot about boxing. One of the few on the board.

If anyone is a cancer it is you, trolling the one guy who does post about boxing here.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Oh shit, here we go guys, Mayweather's pubic lice have arrived.
    no one is laughing

MD

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Laughing at your own jokes? Wasnt it 2 months ago you were asking what websites carried boxing news? Now you're trolling bobby who does know a lot about boxing. One of the few on the board.

If anyone is a cancer it is you, trolling the one guy who does post about boxing here.
    This is an awful troll attempt. Also, no, I asked if there were any sites which specifically pointed out fights that would have betting lines available. If I wanted "boxing news", I'd google it.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I'm dead serious, you've driven alot of people off the site including me. I cant stand to post any good information knowing your pick face is going to read it.

I guarantee you over 50% of the board hates your guts. I'm not trolling.

MD

I'm dead serious, you've driven alot of people off the site including me. I cant stand to post any good information knowing your pick face is going to read it.

I guarantee you over 50% of the board hates your guts. I'm not trolling.
    Yeah, lots of people bro. I remember that time you said "I AM LEAVING FOREVER GUYS DON'T TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF IT THIS IS MY LAST POST" then you continued to post anyway.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Yeah, lots of people bro. I remember that time you said "I AM LEAVING FOREVER GUYS DON'T TRY TO TALK ME OUT OF IT THIS IS MY LAST POST" then you continued to post anyway.
    Again, no one is laughing. I'm done posting picks. Picks you pm'd me begging for.

The thread isnt about me. It's about you being a dick to Bobby when he clearly wasnt talkng to you. I know you will continue to troll and bait me, for hours in this thread, you cant stand to have a thread where you dont have the last say.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 07-04-13 at 01:13 PM.

MD

Again, no one is laughing. I'm done posting picks. Picks you pm'd me begging for.

The thread isnt about me. It's about you being a dick to Bobby when he clearly wasnt talkng to you. I know you will continue to troll and bait me, for hours in this thread, you cant stand to have a thread where you dont have the last say.
    I am laughing. And my amusement is all that matters. I never PM'd you for picks by the way, I asked you what you thought of a fight that I had already posted my position on. Also, nah bro, pretty sure this thread is about how Floyd won't beat Alvarez.

ApricotSinner32

Not going to go in to analysis like I did when I predicted Marquez to ko pacquiao just yet.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I'm all over Alvarez

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which is more dead?

Boxing.

SBR.

Opies old ladys snatch

sweep.

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

this fight is still over 2 months away...and there will be 50 more threads like this one in the mean time.. dont mind the boxing discussion... there needs to be more discussion on the boxing schedule for 2morrow and the weekened...
    Light Heavyweight 12 rounds - ABA Stadium - Auckland, New Zealand
    Fri 7/5 101 Shintaro Matsumoto +1000
    7:00AM 102 Robert Berridge -2000
    matsumoto 10-2 8KO
    Berridge 19-1-15KO

watching tape of berridge to see how good is defense is ... he does seem to get hit alot ... and his opponents seems to be light punchers ..both of these fighters have the ability to end the fight early.. matsumoto does have heavy hands.. but his defense is worse than berridge and he comes in recklessly ...matsumoto will be the hardest hitter berridge has face... but because matsumoto has some power in his hands.. he worth taking a shot at +1000 at a small wager of course...
    Heavyweight 12 rounds - Echo Arena - Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
    Sat 7/6 201 Tony Thompson +285
    5:00PM 202 David Price -345

this is a rematch.. tony the tiger ko david price in the second round ... It look like david price was controlling the fight but got floored in the second round and price was done... i thought the odds would be a little closer .. but +285 for Thompson is very tempting... Thompson proved that price has a glass jaw and no legs... Thompson will have to ko price again cause he not getting a decision win in the U.K..
    Here the first fight video...
    http://www.allthebestfights.com/tony...ht-video-2013/

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Not going to go in to analysis like I did when I predicted Marquez to ko pacquiao just yet.
    patty who do you like in this matchup guy

patty we anticipate your writeup with listed play and unit sizes

pAtty call me bc my mom said you were talking to her on facebook last night about some bet with the rangers

patty i have no fuking idea what she is talking about gueyeye

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Which is more dead?

Boxing.

SBR.

Opies old ladys snatch

sweep.

Dead? What about Donaire, Rigondeaux, Gamboa, Money, Pacman, Canelo, Matthysse, Martinez or Ward? Gotta change the focus from HW and everythings fine to be honest.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I am laughing. And my amusement is all that matters. I never PM'd you for picks by the way, I asked you what you thought of a fight that I had already posted my position on. Also, nah bro, pretty sure this thread is about how Floyd won't beat Alvarez.
    flat out lie. Yeah you did do that once. but you pm'd me multiple times. One time you said " I know you dont like me but can you send me your play"

MD

flat out lie. Yeah you did do that once. but you pm'd me multiple times. One time you said " I know you dont like me but can you send me your play"
    No, I didn't. Good lie though bro. I don't ask anyone for plays, I just ask people what they think of fights, generally after I've already 'capped the fight myself.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

No, I didn't. Good lie though bro. I don't ask anyone for plays, I just ask people what they think of fights, generally after I've already 'capped the fight myself.
    4 minute replay, lol

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Dead? What about Donaire, Rigondeaux, Gamboa, Money, Pacman, Canelo, Matthysse, Martinez or Ward? Gotta change the focus from HW and everythings fine to be honest.
    lets not forget GGG and Kovalev

Sato

Forgot Broner and Garcia.

Anyway...Money got this...no doubt in my mind.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Forgot Broner and Garcia.

Anyway...Money got this...no doubt in my mind.
    mikey or danny....lets not forget jmm....hell even bradley....ton of good fighters out there...most just dont follow the sport closely enough to know what and who to watch.....

MD

^ Sadly there's a pretty good chance that Bradley beats JMM. It may not have been his fault, but I'd be happy never seeing him win again after that Pacquiao fight.

Sato

mikey or danny....lets not forget jmm....hell even bradley....ton of good fighters out there...most just dont follow the sport closely enough to know what and who to watch.....
    Danny. I will always love him for that special left hook against Khan. I love him as dearly as I love Rich Franklin for disposing Mr Mohawk. Eternal love.

^ Sadly there's a pretty good chance that Bradley beats JMM. It may not have been his fault, but I'd be happy never seeing him win again after that Pacquiao fight.
    Smartasses over at Top Rank gonna build Desert Pillow Fist the hell up instead of focusing on Pac. Arums gonna crawl back like a diseased ridden metro bitch begging for mercy after Pac crushes Rios.

ApricotSinner32

If marquez trains hard he wins bradley is overrated as fuk.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Pretty Boy easy. Floyd's defense and counter punching will overwhelm Canelo. Not to mention his stamina. But will be a good match. Good to see Floyd fighting Alvarez in his prime. This is good for boxing imo.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    If marquez trains hard he wins bradley is overrated as fuk.
    when does he not train hard?