Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah, also good buddies so might spend the fight hugging and high-fiving

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I hate to say it because Guillard has burnt me before. And I don't care to back dumb fighters. But I don't really see why Guillard is the dog. Mac is a smart fighter, but he doesn't exactly have the wrestling to get a traditional TD on Guillard. He like many will be at a disadvantage in the physicality department vs. Melvin. And obviously he can sub Guillard if he gets it to the floor, but he isn't Joe Lauzon nor Jim Miller. Never feel confident in Guillard, he could be doing coke again. But on paper I see now reason why Guillard is the dog. He has been losing to much better fighters than Danzig.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

He has been losing to much better fighters than Danzig.[/QUOTE]

Just because it's both true and I know exactly what you mean- but I always find it so funny when we are forced to evaluate a fight on who LOST to the better fighters.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Guillard is retarded.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    He has been losing to much better fighters than Danzig.

Just because it's both true and I know exactly what you mean- but I always find it so funny when we are forced to evaluate a fight on who LOST to the better fighters.[/QUOTE]
    That's not the only way I evaluated it. I'm just saying, Guillard is susceptible to subs no doubt, but Mac is no Lauzon, no Diaz, no Jim Miller. Guillard has been losing to some real solid fighters. 2 years ago Guillard would have been -250 or more. I think people may be overreacting to his stupid losses. He is a dumb fighter, but those fighters were good enough to capitalize on it. Not sure if Mac is good enough to capitalize like that.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Danzig looked straight awful in his last Gomi fight. He hasnt had a win over a decent fighter in 5 years. I really dont think its healthy to try and train like an MMA fighter on a Vegan diet though, that shit can kill you. Dude looked like a deer in the headlights when Gomi started throwing leather at him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Corrasani is hardcore vegan now..constantly banging on about it and the pitfalls of eating meat on twitter

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

900 to win 400 on Rory.... ride or die with some of my Weidman KO prop moolah

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    900 to win 400 on Rory.... ride or die with some of my Weidman KO prop moolah
    Great play phagboy. Start counting that shit now. Can't believe there are some focking retards who think Ellenberger can win this fight. Mind blowing.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha
    Pal, I will bet my left nut (the more alpha nut) that Rory starches this focking goof Ellenberger and wipes the floor with him. By round 2 Ellenberger will be begging for mercy, but Rory won't give a fock about giving any. He's there to make a statement.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I hope so

rocky16

I hope so
    Don't worry playa, just fire shit in and collect.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Pal, I will bet my left nut (the more alpha nut) that Rory starches this focking goof Ellenberger and wipes the floor with him. By round 2 Ellenberger will be begging for mercy, but Rory won't give a fock about giving any. He's there to make a statement.
    May I ask why the left nut is more alpha?
    Ancient greeks believed that men come from the right nut, and the girls come from the left nut. Now far be it from me to defend those anal loving miscreants of the south, but....

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Ancient greeks believed that men come from the right nut, and the girls come from the left nut. Now far be it from me to defend those anal loving miscreants of the south, but....
    Its bigger and hairier. Plus when I teabag the Hoers I always drop the left one in first. It just feels better that way.
    Points Awarded:

thewhiteguy gave rocky16 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Don't forget Ancient Greeks were bunch of fokking chomos who had twink boys as sex slaves. Most common form of phaget relationships in Greece was "boy love." Once they grew beards they weren't considered boys anymore, they were full grown phagets.

The iron sheik

The japanese also loved that stuff before the christians came over (there's delicate irony in that). Can't trust anyone these days, sheesh.

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Waitin for the KO prop on Masvidal. Stick that in a parlay with DJ and Ellenberger/Rory ITD. Well see though. Not loving this card at the moment.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

At what odds are you playing masvidal KO?

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Sheik do me a favor will ya? Change the avatar because every time my sweetheart looks at my laptop and sees that cripple chested rooster_eater she thinks Im a drugged up lunatic doing god knows what.

Thank you!

The iron sheik

Calling the greatest human being to ever live a "cripple chested rooster_eater" isn't a good way to go about things.
    I might change this specific sheiky baby picture, but the sheik is there to stay.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Why? Are you an old wrestling fan?

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Why? Are you an old wrestling fan?
    Well, the iron sheik gimmick account kind of goes to waste if I put a picture of Don Frye in there...

But yeah, I watched wrestling as a kid and I'm still a fan of the sheik, just a quick youtube search with the man will entertain

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

i'd like to like andrade against carmouche (wmma +450 ), and she does have a lot of heart and a tough chin...

but i just see this fight going a lot like andrade's loss to maia - carmouche presses her up against the cage, uses her weight to tire her the entire fight. and andrade always willing to scramble on the ground, but i don't know that that strategy will work against carmouche, she's too experienced. it didn't really work against maia either, she came out the worst most times she tried.

andrade looked good against dudieva though, who's 8-2. good ground and pound to open up the sub.

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    At what odds are you playing masvidal KO?
    Given Masvidal has won by KO/TKO in 10 of 24 victories, has fought some top level guys and Chiesa has some of the worst timing and overall stand up (In my opinion) I think Masvidal KOs him 30% of the time. I know he hasn't KOed anyone of note in a while, but I just REALLY think Chiesa is soft and will wilt. It's most likely more of a play that Chiesa will be lost in any kind of exchange and get tagged than my thoughts that Masvidal is a killer. I'll play +230. I believe that is being conservative too. His accuracy and Chiesa being a bearded Glass Joe is what pushes me on this one. Not too mention if Melendez did not exactly abuse Masvidal w/ takedowns enough to finish, I don't see Chiesa being able to conistantly take him down. Masvidal has a much better gas tank. I think Chiesa will gas and then get finished. I need to do a lot more research to nail it down, but this is just my stream of consciousness @ the moment. Going to have to look @ a lot of aspects and %s before I decide. You have thoughts on it?

mmaed

Cheisa couldn't get Anton Kuivanen down for the first round IIRC.

Beelzebubzy

Played masvidal straight small
    this is a huge step up for chiesa who is a slow starter
    Masvidal taking this on short notice is good news as he has ballooned up in the past.

mmaed

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Played masvidal straight small
    this is a huge step up for chiesa who is a slow starter
    Masvidal taking this on short notice is good news as he has ballooned up in the past.
    Masvidal balloons up? Why would it be good he is taking the fight on short notice? You assume that must mean he is in shape?

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

5Dimes has Melvin Guillard at -105, which I think is a huge disservice to Guillard. I believe he is crazy undervalued in this situation. Here's my line of thinking here:

Firstly, Guillard seemingly is training like he's a new pro fighter, sleeping in a basement while training full time . I'm not reading too much into that but it's a refreshing sign for Guillard. I think Guillard has definitely lost a bit of a step in his last few fights, but he did almost knock out Cerrone and he's still crazy fast and powerful in the striking department.

From watching tape, I've seen a couple things I really like about this match-up. Firstly, Guillard has some really solid leg kicks, both Gomi and Wiman used them very effectively in their matches against Danzig. Secondly, Danzig showed that he's susceptible to wider hooks, those punches are some of Guillards best. He throws them incredibly fast and he knows when to throw him.

If Danzig closes it up into a clinch he's a decent clincher but again he showed susceptibility to hooks thrown from the clinch, another aspect that Guillard excels at.

Finally, Danzig likes to throw lazy leg kicks and he likes to throw one-two's while going forward. In the Gomi fight, Gomi countered a few of Danzigs leg kicks with straights extremely well and Guillard can time those hits extremely well (If Cerrone had been a fraction bit closer Guillard would have KO'ed him with this brutal counter-punch to his lazy leg kick.) Guillard also got his almost KO of Cowboy by countering a lazy one-two while moving forward.

Basically, Danzig has pretty average stand-up and he doesn't have much power. The only way he wins this is if he gets Guillard to the ground, but the way Danzig gets people to the ground is he does a sloppy combo to get inside, tie up, dirty box a bit and then get the takedown from there. He'll have to walk through way too much fire from Guillard to get into that scenario.

I think Guillard wins this 6/10 times, so there seems to be a fair bit of value from this end.
    Last edited by Crassus; 07-10-13 at 09:30 PM.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Masvidal balloons up? Why would it be good he is taking the fight on short notice? You assume that must mean he is in shape?
    He states in a junkie interview that he is a money weight fighter and would take a fight at 185,
    short notice won't allow him to get out of shape that extreme

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Believe Fisher is also out and replaced by Daron Cruickshank

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

penetrating Lawler and Fisher is out? Suck a fat goddamn smegma infected rooster, i was looking forward to that shit

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol Koscheck out of Maia fight as well!

Beelzebubzy

lol Koscheck out of Maia fight as well!
    Chandler blades should offer his services.

First 123456 ... Last