Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Nate Diaz suspended for violating UFC code of conduct on twitter

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...er-unrepentant

fined and suspended for calling Brian Caraway a "F A G G O T"

wow UFC is turning into some fukn elementary school this is bullshit stop trying to be the nba or the nfl,

stop being a poser Dana White you're not fukn David Stern, these new rules and code of conduct is lame as shit can't even speak your mind without getting suspended, you want guys to beat the shit out of each other on national television then you get butt hurt when someone calls someone a phaggot

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

thor is going to be mad you didnt post this in mma news.

liz carmouche changed the face of the ufc rainbow pride@!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

what a joke LOL..........UFC is turning into a buncha FAGS....esp that last ref and that eye poke....give the guy a second...."I NOW AM FORCED TO STOP IT"...like what a joke thi is

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

good, now i dont have to feel so bad about not buying UFC ppvs since they don't support free speech.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Are you people retarded? Free speech? Go into your place of work and publicly call someone a f-g in front of your customers.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Are you people retarded? Free speech? Go into your place of work and publicly call someone a f-g in front of your customers.
    That depends on the work place

i've had jobs where i've heard the word f\*g used in public and no one has cared then there are more prestigious jobs like working in an office for a corporation as an accountant then maybe it wouldn't be as accepted due to the fact they must follow certain laws within the work place which can be used to deem the word as a form of harassment.

Now this is the blood sport of mma where guys are getting head kicked into comas and ufc fans are half retarded former wwe fans and comparing them is apples to oranges. This is simply public relations being enforced by FOX and it's subsidiaries and by punishing the fighters for using certain terms like "f\*g got" and "tranny" they are protecting their own image from being labeled homophobic by LGBT community.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post

i've had jobs where i've heard the word f\*g used in public and no one has cared then there are more prestigious jobs like working in an office for a corporation as an accountant then maybe it wouldn't be as accepted due to the fact they must follow certain laws within the work place which can be used to deem the word as a form of harassment.

Now this is the blood sport of mma where guys are getting head kicked into comas and ufc fans are half retarded former wwe fans and comparing them is apples to oranges. This is simply public relations being enforced by FOX and it's subsidiaries and by punishing the fighters for using certain terms like "f\*g got" and "tranny" they are protecting their own image from being labeled homophobic by LGBT community.
    What exactly is wrong with that?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post

interesting point, but diaz is not an employee of the ufc.

he is simply a sub contractor. I doubt it's even legal for dana to do this. Nate was not working for the ufc when this happened.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

probably small print in their contract. They work for twitter bonuses and stuff so when agreeing to that they are probably also agreeing to Zuffa's controls

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

yep but im convinced many things in the ufc contract are not legal. but if they are never challenged in court we will never know.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yes this is true. We need to get Pun to investigate it...he could be like Chris Evans in "Puncture" when he exposed the United Medical Group for using contaminated needles!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

When you can refer to an inanimate object has a "phaggot", that word doesn't have the same meaning anymore. Example, you are driving down the road and your check engine light comes on and smoke starts billowing up from under you hood and your say "You Fukking phaggot"

I have a groundhog that keeps messing up my backyard that I have repeatedly called a phaggot at least 300 times over the years.

I think the Gay community is just pissed because they are slowly losing that word.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I agree that Diaz shouldn't have done what he did. I just think that word is used so much anymore that it has lost all meaning. How many times have the Diaz brothers called people bitches and nothing happened? That is another word that you wouldn't say in front of your customers, but somehow it is acceptable to call another man.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-17-13 at 01:47 PM.

brooks85

yea except that isn't what happened at all is it tard?
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-17-13 at 01:50 PM.

brooks85

double post

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Different context dumb dumb. Your out voted. I think it's time to end your useless prattle. Best of the next 3 UFC events, loser leaves town. Step up or shut up.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Different context dumb dumb. Your out voted. I think it's time to end your useless prattle. Best of the next 3 UFC events, loser leaves town. Step up or shut up.
    Virtual $. 1000, 10000 it doesn't matter what the amount is. We both use 5 dimes for odds. If you prefer another website then will we use that one instead. Bets will be place the day of the weigh in's after the weigh ins and using the odds as is at the time of the weigh ins.
    Loser leaves town for 30 days. Step up or shut up.

Ron_Paul_2012

Virtual $. 1000, 10000 it doesn't matter what the amount is. We both use 5 dimes for odds. If you prefer another website then will we use that one instead. Bets will be place the day of the weigh in's after the weigh ins and using the odds as is at the time of the weigh ins.
    I have business to attend to. I will be back in 6 hrs. I will see you then.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

MD

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yea except that isn't what happened at all is it tard?
    Fighters are paid to Tweet, you moron.

So you're proposing a challenge in which there is no beating the closing line, line shopping, or basically any gambling ability whatsoever, just "picking winnerz"? I think Gabe is more suited to that sort of challenge though bro.

If you want to have a contest though, I'll be happy to.

$5000. We both send the money to an intermediary, we each then post our bets for the next five UFC cards using a fictional 100 unit bankroll, whoever has grown their bankroll by the most money at the end of the period is the winner and claims the other's $5000. You in?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So you're proposing a challenge in which there is no beating the closing line, line shopping, or basically any gambling ability whatsoever, just "picking winnerz"? I think Gabe is more suited to that sort of challenge though bro.

$5000. We both send the money to an intermediary, we each then post our bets for the next five UFC cards using a fictional 100 unit bankroll, whoever has grown their bankroll by the most money at the end of the period is the winner and claims the other's $5000. You in?
    ha I like this idea. DFC challenged Wannabet with similar stipulations but never happened! Step up to the plate Ron Paul!

brooks85

that doesn't change anything that has been said. Keeping reaching.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

remember...freedom of speech.....unless you have a job...then you are judged and sentenced

MD

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that doesn't change anything that has been said. Keeping reaching.
    Uh, yes it does. It's often part of their job to Tweet. It's how they interact with their customers​.

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fighters shall conduct themselves in accordance with commonly accepted standards of decency, social convention, and morals, and fighters will not commit any act or become involved in any situation or occurrence or make any statement which will reflect negatively upon or bring disrepute, contempt, scandal, ridicule or disdain to the fighter or the UFC
    UFC Code of Conduct. They signed it so they follow it or get fined.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem is that this is a very sensitive business. Dana White censors himself and only drop 2-3 f bombs every sentence. Nate Diaz and all the other fighters need to learn by Dana's example and conduct themselves more professionally.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Remember when GLAAD used to be viewed as a bunch of annoying pussies who no one took seriously. Those were the damn days. Now all this LBGT shit has become mainstream.

MD

I have business to attend to. I will be back in 6 hrs. I will see you then.
    A day and a half later, the event is midway through and you still haven't responded to my challenge. You little bitch. If you weren't going to accept an actual challenge, don't propose one, pussy.