MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

The official "post your picks on a regular basis and win 100% of the time" thread

I've started this thread for those amongst us who gamble but never, ever lose, thus making it possible for them to sensibly gloat when others lose, so that they can put themselves out there and show us their guaranteed, 100% no-lose picking systems.

Ron_Paul, you're up bro.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I've started this thread for those amongst us who gamble but never, ever lose, thus making it possible for them to sensibly gloat when others lose, so that they can put themselves out there and show us their guaranteed, 100% no-lose picking systems.

Ron_Paul, you're up bro.
    You have impeccable taste in music and movies, as do I. However, you have failed to take into consideration the context in which my criticism of sideshow was aimed. I find this thread to be most humorous. As I have stated before, my fight pick record is on sherdonk fantasy for anyone who wishes to look. Unlike most posters I do not hide a single pick. My entire yearly record is there for all to see. I have been fluctuating between #5 and as bad as #100. I believe there are about 3000 others that I am up against. You know perfectly well that I posted all of my picks and wagers last UFC card. You also know that I had a nearly perfect event. Mein was my only lose in wagers. Being new. The entire reason I even started posting here was to find out why I was being limited on my wagers. At the time I did not understand that if you keep winning consistently big then you will have big limits placed upon you. I originally thought this was a forum for pro's not sore loser, half steppin' amateur's. Amateur's who do not do their research and/or have piss poor pattern recognition skills. There are only three names that come to mind. 1. sideshow does his research but lacks a true understanding of MMA and his pattern recognition skills are average at best. 2. gabe = Just an absolute cry baby. 3. thor is just a tailcoat following rank amateur. If I would have known about pipsqueak and nickel Rick's little contest I would have threw my name in the hat. That being said, my money's on wannabet for the big win. GL

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    You have impeccable taste in music and movies, as do I. However, you have failed to take into consideration the context in which my criticism of sideshow was aimed. I find this thread to be most humorous. As I have stated before, my fight pick record is on sherdonk fantasy for anyone who wishes to look. Unlike most posters I do not hide a single pick. My entire yearly record is there for all to see. I have been fluctuating between #5 and as bad as #100. I believe there are about 3000 others that I am up against. You know perfectly well that I posted all of my picks and wagers last UFC card. You also know that I had a nearly perfect event. Mein was my only lose in wagers. Being new. The entire reason I even started posting here was to find out why I was being limited on my wagers. At the time I did not understand that if you keep winning consistently big then you will have big limits placed upon you. I originally thought this was a forum for pro's not sore loser, half steppin' amateur's. Amateur's who do not do their research and/or have piss poor pattern recognition skills. There are only three names that come to mind. 1. sideshow does his research but lacks a true understanding of MMA and his pattern recognition skills are average at best. 2. gabe = Just an absolute cry baby. 3. thor is just a tailcoat following rank amateur. If I would have known about pipsqueak and nickel Rick's little contest I would have threw my name in the hat. That being said, my money's on wannabet for the big win. GL
    1. You regularly put down 50%+ of your bankroll on wagers.
    2. I don't care about the context; the guy posted his wagers. No one cares what you think about Sideloaded, but people do care about Sideloaded's plays, and hey, maybe they'd care about your plays if you posted them, too.

To put my argument in perspective for you, ask yourself the following question. No, really, ask yourself. Why am I on SBR? Is it to let someone know that they're a bad handicapper because they lost a play? Or is it to improve your chances of making money?

With that in mind, do you think the course of action you've taken thus far lends itself to your desired outcome?

Most of the most important members of this sub-forum don't even post their plays any more, or never did, such as Vaughany, Nunya, Punisher, and JSanford. Why scare off those who do?

I don't really care what people post most of the time; in fact, I actively encourage you to bash me for my losing plays instead. Go ahead. The reason being that it's not going to bother me or affect my likelihood of posting plays. On the other hand, it may affect the likelihood of someone like Jesus Christ posting their plays, which could lead to the board being significantly less enjoyable and useful to visit.

Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Tl;dr people like to see winnerz. No winnerz, no point.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Trinaldo, Martins, Tibau, Alcantara

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

this stuff keeps MD awake at night.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

It was JUST to prove how humongous of a retard this Ron Paul is.