ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Anyone laying -600 on mayweather at this point of his career is asking for trouble

Guys speed and reflex not what they used to be. Guerrero may crack the da vinci code

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Nah. Mayweather only fights when there's nice weather in May.

He's a lock tonight.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

^I laffed harder then I should have. I agree though, he could use this if Guerorro fights smart.

-150 decision though...

christianshreve
    christianshreve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Mayweather sr. is working with jr. to tighten his defense. He had better be doing so, as Guerrero is a tough nut to crack.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Guys speed and reflex not what they used to be. Guerrero may crack the da vinci code
    of course they arent....i mean this isnt physical prime floyd like we saw against gatti....

but thats what seperates floyd from most....they can erode a little...and hes still got every tool in the belt....the guy has mastered the craft...and hes one step ahead of you almost always....there will come a point tonight probably where guerrero realizes this.....thats what caused ortizs frustration....he couldnt to what he wanted to do....because floyd is in control

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Not going to pretend I know huge amount on the Ghost Man. But every single fight we have people looking at the other side. Why? If you are betting against May in any fight right now, just go home. Mayweather takes fights he knows he will win. This is no different.

Mayweather cruises as always. And I don't like Mayweather at all. But it is just wasted money to bet anything on the opposite side.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Not going to pretend I know huge amount on the Ghost Man. But every single fight we have people looking at the other side. Why? If you are betting against May in any fight right now, just go home. Mayweather takes fights he knows he will win. This is no different.

Mayweather cruises as always. And I don't like Mayweather at all. But it is just wasted money to bet anything on the opposite side.
    You should just go home. Im the boss of my money.

Grabaka
    Update your status

BTW i love Mayweather and had been saying hes the best since long. But no, Pacman is god and is unbeatable so i guess i should have never bet against him either.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    You should just go home. Im the boss of my money.
    Rubber always does this, ignore him. He thinks that anyone betting against Jones, GSP, Anderson or Mayweather are stupid and wasting their money, as if there is no variance in sports. He'll reply to this post with his typical nonsense which I won't even read or reply to, and then act as if he's a prophet if a 5:1 underdog loses.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I may be stupid but nobody but the police tells me to go home. lol

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I may be stupid but nobody but the police tells me to go home. lol
    Nah thats actually pretty smart of you.

I don't even let the police tell me when to go home, its caused problems in the past, I'm definitely the stupid one here.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Nah thats actually pretty smart of you.

I don't even let the police tell me when to go home, its caused problems in the past, I'm definitely the stupid one here.
    That because they are canadian police. Try the mexican one and you will flee pretty quick.

Sacrelicious

That because they are canadian police. Try the mexican one and you will flee pretty quick.
    A valid point... Canadian police are not very intimidating:

Grabaka
    Update your status

I remember a time when a bro and i were leaving my girlfriend's house and these fokkos came out of nowhere in a jeep and jumped on the car like mf chimps yelling to go down the car. My friend quickly (maybe too quickly) comes out of the car and they jumped on him and there was one with a ping pong racket spanking my bro. I didnt know if should lol or yell haha. But i close the car and told them to penetrate themselves and to behave or i wouldnt open. So the commander comes and offers to discuss and offers a cigarrette. Then we talked but my bro kept getting spanked with the ping pong racket. I kind of loled right there. Rolled a joint with the commander (a mix of his and ours) while my bro went to pick 30usd so they "let us free". They "let me free" before they lighted up the joint. M-fokke.rs!

Sacrelicious

I remember a time when a bro and i were leaving my girlfriend's house and these fokkos came out of nowhere in a jeep and jumped on the car like mf chimps yelling to go down the car. My friend quickly (maybe too quickly) comes out of the car and they jumped on him and there was one with a ping pong racket spanking my bro. I didnt know if should lol or yell haha. But i close the car and told them to penetrate themselves and to behave or i wouldnt open. So the commander comes and offers to discuss and offers a cigarrette. Then we talked but my bro kept getting spanked with the ping pong racket. I kind of loled right there. Rolled a joint with the commander (a mix of his and ours) while my bro went to pick 30usd so they "let us free". They "let me free" before they lighted up the joint. M-fokke.rs!
    Yeah I've had several run in's with law enforcement, almost all due to my own belligerence.

The most recent incident was arguably the most minor one, it occurred when they came and grabbed me and this guy I was talking to on the street. I guess they thought we were doing a transaction and had known the guy to be a dealer.

So they push me up against a wall and start searching my pockets for paraphernalia or contraband, anyway I was pretty annoyed by the whole thing so while the cop was kind of bent over patting down my legs I farted right on his face.

He got so pissed off that he ended up cuffing me and taking me into the station, but had to let me go an hour later because they had nothing to hold me for.

I try not to do things like this any more though, its not worth the hassle really.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I'm laying the -600 and making a big play on this. I like my chances with the undefeated guy.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Making a -600 bet with anybody in there years is always an iffy bet.... but it's Mayweather and he's going to do what he does, and that's win

montoronto
    Update your status
    montoronto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5582

mayweather by KO or tKo or disqualification +264 .risk $500 to win $1320

Rubber Guard

BTW i love Mayweather and had been saying hes the best since long. But no, Pacman is god and is unbeatable so i guess i should have never bet against him either.
    Mayweather is to GSP as Pacman is to Chuck Liddell or Fedor.

Mayweather fights not to lose. Manny fights to fight and puts himself in harms way. Plus last out he had fought a guy that knew him better than anyone.

So really, your comparison is stupid.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Rubber always does this, ignore him. He thinks that anyone betting against Jones, GSP, Anderson or Mayweather are stupid and wasting their money, as if there is no variance in sports. He'll reply to this post with his typical nonsense which I won't even read or reply to, and then act as if he's a prophet if a 5:1 underdog loses.
    People have bet against these guys routinely and haven't won a cent.

Who said there was no variance? I'll just put my money elsewhere, instead of trying to cap some of the best of all time losing for the first time in years.

Yea, I act as if I am a prophet, a guy who comes here a couple times a week. While your life is posting here trying to make 10 people believe you are a capping genius. As you tell someone I wasn't even talking too...to ignore me. You super hero you.

Can't make this shit up.
    Last edited by Rubber Guard; 05-06-13 at 08:06 AM.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Mayweather is to GSP as Pacman is to Chuck Liddell or Fedor.

Mayweather fights not to lose. Manny fights to fight and puts himself in harms way. Plus last out he had fought a guy that knew him better than anyone.

So really, your comparison is stupid.
    penetrate you pendejo! Whats the need for this? I said im the boss of my money and i saw value on Guerrero. Either you come and discuss like a grown up or penetrate off. What the hell is that?

"Not going to pretend I know huge amount on the Ghost Man. But every single fight we have people looking at the other side"

So you dont know shit about the opponent but still make Mayweather a lock?

Can't make this shit up.

Rubber Guard

penetrate you pendejo! Whats the need for this? I said im the boss of my money and i saw value on Guerrero. Either you come and discuss like a grown up or penetrate off. What the hell is that?

"Not going to pretend I know huge amount on the Ghost Man. But every single fight we have people looking at the other side"

So you dont know shit about the opponent but still make Mayweather a lock?

Can't make this shit up.
    Why the penetrate did you originally quote my post and act like a girl when you were never even in this thread and my post had nothing to do with you or what I thought of how you bet? Defensive much?

If you read what I said, you would notice I said I would just choose other things to bet on, other than Mayweather losing his first fight to Ghost Man. But instead you want to spaz out like a teenage girl.

CMTSU
    Last edited by Rubber Guard; 05-06-13 at 09:23 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Why the penetrate did you originally quote my post and act like a girl when you were never even in this thread and my post had nothing to do with you or what I thought of how you bet? Defensive much?

If you read what I said, you would notice I said I would just choose other things to bet on, other than Mayweather losing his first fight to Ghost Man. But instead you want to spaz out like a teenage girl.

CMTSU
    Because i bet on Ghost. And then you come and say "I know nothing but its dumb to bet on ghost". So yes, defensive much.
    You would have said the same thing with Chicago vs Miami tonight. I didn't agree so i called you out for saying a bet is dumb when you havent really analyze it or just know one of the teams/fighter. Even if it was a dumb bet your comment was pretty dumb too since you did not knew Ghost. Dont you think?

But i dont want to have a war.

Rubber Guard

Because i bet on Ghost. And then you come and say "I know nothing but its dumb to bet on ghost". So yes, defensive much.
    You would have said the same thing with Chicago vs Miami tonight. I didn't agree so i called you out for saying a bet is dumb when you havent really analyze it or just know one of the teams/fighter. Even if it was a dumb bet your comment was pretty dumb too since you did not knew Ghost. Dont you think?

But i dont want to have a war.
    I know who Robert Guerrero is and have seen him fight before. There is a difference in not knowing who a guy is and "not pretending to know a huge amount about Ghost Man".

I made a radical post of my opinion, something that goes on here hourly. Then you come out of no where and act all defensive. Then you tell me I am not discussing like an adult (another hilarious statement knowing this forum) and proceed to flip out like a teen girl who missed an episode of jersey shore.

It's funny how guys like you or MD can be little kids who sit on this forum everyday all day long, posting goofy little punchlines and pictures and in MDs case argue with everything anyone says. But then get all serious when I tell people to go home if they are thinking of betting against Mayweather, as if this place is where cerebral betting discussion goes on. This place is really weird. You basically have to be initiated into an odd internet forum geek club and have a couple thousand posts in order to kid around with anyone here.
    Last edited by Rubber Guard; 05-06-13 at 10:32 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Relax i didn't throw off a table or anything. I just said its my money and i wont go home.....you go home...lol.

Sorry i overreacted amigo but you were the #1000 guy insulting my Ghost bet so you won the price!

No need to start a war. You seem odd enough so i welcome you to this "odd internet forum geek club" you talk about.

And believe me....it doesnt matter if you have a million posts here.....its like the octagon, you have to keep your hands up and defend at all times.

Rubber Guard

sall good. I'm not interested in jaw'n with anyone here besides maybe md.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

People have bet against these guys routinely and haven't won a cent.

Who said there was no variance? I'll just put my money elsewhere, instead of trying to cap some of the best of all time losing for the first time in years.

Yea, I act as if I am a prophet, a guy who comes here a couple times a week. While your life is posting here trying to make 10 people believe you are a capping genius. As you tell someone I wasn't even talking too...to ignore me. You super hero you.

Can't make this shit up.
    The hilarious part of the post of urs he trashed is that u are right. I mean how many in a row has it been those guys he listed have won? Is Serra the last lost for that group or was it when Jones got DQ back 30 years ago. I wrote a post on how the books manipulate the line with those elite guys so nitwits run to the other side with hope of an upset. That is what they do. They play people like a fiddle. These have been mostly mismatches but guys think there is a chance like when a father calls the other fighter a wife beater lol. Then if one gets beat like Pac he gets robbed like the Bradley fight. Sure some guys come along with a legit chance like Weidman does but that is when u see it in the line. Nothing at all wrong with what you said. The record of those guys listed stamps that opinion.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The hilarious part of the post of urs he trashed is that u are right. I mean how many in a row has it been those guys he listed have won? Is Serra the last lost for that group or was it when Jones got DQ back 30 years ago. I wrote a post on how the books manipulate the line with those elite guys so nitwits run to the other side with hope of an upset. That is what they do. They play people like a fiddle. These have been mostly mismatches but guys think there is a chance like when a father calls the other fighter a wife beater lol. Then if one gets beat like Pac he gets robbed like the Bradley fight. Sure some guys come along with a legit chance like Weidman does but that is when u see it in the line. Nothing at all wrong with what you said. The record of those guys listed stamps that opinion.
    And if black wins fifteen times in a row, red at +110 is a bad bet.

Rubber Guard

and if this was roulette your goofy quote would mean something.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Most lines actually work out around the same for the books, they always make a % - sure they will lose when a big favorite wins but that happens, you see it in big horse racing festivals here, you have the bookies there at the track, they have a bad day when the big favs wins an they clean up with they dont but even at that they work a % into it for themselves.

Luke Rockhold -120 = 55%
    Vitor Belfort +100 = 50%
    105%

Antonio Silva +500 = 17%
    Cain Velasquez -700 = 88%
    105%

Anderson Silva -255 = 72%
    Chris Weidman +215 = 32%
    104%

Cub Swanson -245 = 71%
    Dennis Siver +185 = 35%
    106%

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Most lines actually work out around the same for the books, they always make a % - sure they will lose when a big favorite wins but that happens, you see it in big horse racing festivals here, you have the bookies there at the track, they have a bad day when the big favs wins an they clean up with they dont but even at that they work a % into it for themselves.

Luke Rockhold -120 = 55%
    Vitor Belfort +100 = 50%
    105%

Antonio Silva +500 = 17%
    Cain Velasquez -700 = 88%
    105%

Anderson Silva -255 = 72%
    Chris Weidman +215 = 32%
    104%

Cub Swanson -245 = 71%
    Dennis Siver +185 = 35%
    106%
    they don't lose when a big fav wins. They raise it high enuf to suck in money on the dog by guys who are clueless they are doing this. Im talking about fighting big favs now.