pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Challenge to Gabe and Sacrelicious

Obviously Sacrelicious is a jew chef with extremely low self esteem and will likely not accept this challenge, but Gabe's a delusional moron who thinks he knows MMA so I will offer it to him as well and prove that he's either a coward of a terrible MMA capper...here's the challenge...very simple....

Have a winning night this Saturday and you can have all my betpoints. You must bet on someone besides Jon Jones. I currently have 213 points and will likely have close to 230 by Saturday. If you lose (which I have no doubt you will), you will be made fun of.

However, Gabe will likely not post any picks and then come back 5 minutes after the main event and then claim to go 10 for 10 again

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

All they have to do is pick 1 winnerz?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Obviously Sacrelicious is a jew chef with extremely low self esteem and will likely not accept this challenge, but Gabe's a delusional moron who thinks he knows MMA so I will offer it to him as well and prove that he's either a coward of a terrible MMA capper...here's the challenge...very simple....

Have a winning night this Saturday and you can have all my betpoints. You must bet on someone besides Jon Jones. I currently have 213 points and will likely have close to 230 by Saturday. If you lose (which I have no doubt you will), you will be made fun of.

However, Gabe will likely not post any picks and then come back 5 minutes after the main event and then claim to go 10 for 10 again
    As much as me and Gabe were bickering yesterday, I hold no ill will towards him and all is forgiven.

On the otherhand, you my friend, are a c-u-n-t, and I dislike you thoroughly.

Also, you are not a pro, so you can not send me all your points, but I will accept two a day, and accept your challenge.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post

POUYASOPHY UFC 159 CHALLENGE:

Jon Jones -1000
    Sara McMann -750

I look forward to receiving 2 points from you a day.

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    POUYASOPHY UFC 159 CHALLENGE:

Jon Jones -1000
    Sara McMann -750

I look forward to receiving 2 points from you a day.
    Of course the nutless fat jew chef choses two gigantic favorites, despite the OP stating you can't chose Jon Jones.

This is a silly challlenge btw, Sacklicklicious is just going to hop on MD's nuts and just copy his picks for the night.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKim View Post
    Of course the nutless fat jew chef choses two gigantic favorites, despite the OP stating you can't chose Jon Jones.
    You must bet on someone besides Jon Jones
    At no point was it stated that I "could not" bet on Jon Jones. It was simply stated "you must bet on someone besides Jon Jones", which I did, I bet on Sara McMann as well.

According to the terms lined out in the initial post, this is a reasonable entry to his proposed wager.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKim View Post
    Out of curiosity, if I simply had to pick a huge favorite to win, why would I not? Anything else would be terribly -EV....

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Big Country via groin strikes DQ.

Lock.jpg

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Out of curiosity, if I simply had to pick a huge favorite to win, why would I not? Anything else would be terribly -EV....
    Because the OP is challenging your capping skills, not asking you to herp derp some huge favorites. Here's a new challenge for you tri-turds.

List all your bets (in percentages) BEFORE the fight takes place (live bets don't count) for the next few weeks and see who comes out on top.

So 3% bankroll in fighter A, ect ect.

Whoever has the bigger bankroll increase in % by the end of May is the winner.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

95% lock

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

It always strikes me as moronic to call someone a bad handicapper on SBR as if it means anything. I think I speak for everyone when I say that if you don't post your plays, no one gives a shit whether you think someone is a bad handicapper or not.

Gabe and Sacrelicious are both far more proven handicappers, and they post their plays. Sacrelicious has gotten far more consistent recently, and Gabe is one of the best MMA handicappers (based on posted plays) here. Not a great gambler, but a very good handicapper.

If one of them were to call me a shitty handicapper, I could at least take it as it is; an honest opinion. If some no-name with no ability to pick winnerz were to say the same, I would find it funny more than anything.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Not to pile on but.....The parlay Pou posted BEFORE the event was great. However, after reading various posts Pou Pou no longer has any credibility. "You guys still don't know what I'm doing" & "There's a difference between a thread and a lean thread is absolute rubbish. Air bets don't count Chumley. You are now designated to "smelly drunk guy on a bar stool" status. You've pooped one to many times in the sandbox and now no one is interested in smelling your sh*t.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Gabe and Sacrelicious are both far more proven handicappers, and they post their plays. Sacrelicious has gotten far more consistent recently, and Gabe is one of the best MMA handicappers (based on posted plays) here. Not a great gambler, but a very good handicapper.
    Here's how to become a good handicapper on SBR.

Post a lot of picks.

Bump all the ones that win.

Ignore all the ones that lose.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Here's how to become a good handicapper on SBR.

Post a lot of picks.

Bump all the ones that win.

Ignore all the ones that lose.
    Alternatively, make seven ghost accounts and seven bunches of picks with seven matching threads.

Keep the accounts that win, and say the losers are Pouyasophy. That's what I do.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

What do you love for this card, Nunya?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    What do you love for this card, Nunya?
    Gaff by sub, and McKenzie by whatever he wants.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Gaff by sub, and McKenzie by whatever he wants.
    Seriously? Dunno about that. McMann is a great wrestler who has been training with top BJJ pwners. I'll be on the Under, so I'll take it, but it'll break my heart to see Sider lose.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Said what you do LOVE, not what are you taking a shot in the dark with... really love those two, eh? I think value is with McKenzie as the dog, but don't love it. I see him winning more times than not, though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha

MD

Said what you do LOVE, not what are you taking a shot in the dark with... really love those two, eh? I think value is with McKenzie as the dog, but don't love it. I see him winning more times than not, though.
    Seriously? I think Leonard Garcia is massively undervalued here. McKenzie can only win by guillotine, while Garcia can win by split decision, split KO, or split submission. Maybe even split DQ if there's more than one ref.

Garcia by KO.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

No, I'm just penetrating around.

I have very little on this card. Mostly hit some openers because I expected them to move. Nelson at -205, Siler at -105, Caraway at +125, and as posted earlier Davis by sub at +1220.

MD

No, I'm just penetrating around.

I have very little on this card. Mostly hit some openers because I expected them to move. Nelson at -205, Siler at -105, Caraway at +125, and as posted earlier Davis by sub at +1220.
    I'm finding this card difficult to bet on, also. Hardest in a while. I don't even like Bisping here, and I always bet on Bisping.

I love Siler, bet on him in every fight he's had in the UFC so far, but I'm not sure if he'll beat Holobaugh. I need to watch more footage, but Holobaugh is a beast. Very good ground game, decent-ish striking. That could describe Siler, too, actually. I may stay away, but as of now I lean towards the dog.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I'm finding this card difficult to bet on, also. Hardest in a while. I don't even like Bisping here, and I always bet on Bisping.

I love Siler, bet on him in every fight he's had in the UFC so far, but I'm not sure if he'll beat Holobaugh. I need to watch more footage, but Holobaugh is a beast. Very good ground game, decent-ish striking. That could describe Siler, too, actually. I may stay away, but as of now I lean towards the dog.
    How come you didn't say shit about his Davis by Sub bet but let me have it just for saying I see value in it?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Seriously? I think Leonard Garcia is massively undervalued here. McKenzie can only win by guillotine, while Garcia can win by split decision, split KO, or split submission. Maybe even split DQ if there's more than one ref.

Garcia by KO.
    Just because Chad Mendes stopped him you think Garcia can, too? WTF?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Holobaugh is being overrated by what people think they see in his ground game. He didn't get outright slaughtered by healy, so he's good one the ground. That's fine, but he almost never uses his wrestling. I watched 8 fights of his, and only saw him go for a takedown in one fight. If people are counting on him to do another Elkins, either they have inside knowledge of his gameplan, or they haven't seen much tape.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

How come you didn't say shit about his Davis by Sub bet but let me have it just for saying I see value in it?
    I only posted it to back you up, homey.

MD

The only reason I brought up your Davis by sub bet was because you asked me to explain why I've found it hard to take you seriously recently.

Just because Chad Mendes stopped him you think Garcia can, too? WTF?
    All Garcia's going to do is swing wild hooks the entire fight. Cody's defence is awful. Seems like a recipe for KO to me.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Oliveira by Sub $$$$$$$$$$$$ lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

The only reason I brought up your Davis by sub bet was because you asked me to explain why I've found it hard to take you seriously recently.
    So you take Nunya less seriously now...

MD

Holobaugh is being overrated by what people think they see in his ground game. He didn't get outright slaughtered by healy, so he's good one the ground. That's fine, but he almost never uses his wrestling. I watched 8 fights of his, and only saw him go for a takedown in one fight. If people are counting on him to do another Elkins, either they have inside knowledge of his gameplan, or they haven't seen much tape.
    I agree. His defensive wrestling is pretty weak, too, but I don't expect Siler to take him down. In one fight (Ronnie Rogers I think the guy's name was, pink shorts, really built), he got taken down and easily controlled until the guy gassed and Holobaugh could find the finish.

I think that Holobaugh has shown good fight IQ on the feet, and if he is willing to walk Siler into the fence rather than try to simply make it an in-fight, he should have an advantage on the feet.

MD

Nunya posted a play I disagree with. You've been posting plays I find to be, honestly, ridiculous for a while now. Nothing personal, I just think you're off-base with your plays. That's the nature of handicapping; two people can give equally compelling reasons to take two different sides. I really do strongly disagree with some of your recent predictions though.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Nunya posted a play I disagree with. You've been posting plays I find to be, honestly, ridiculous for a while now. Nothing personal, I just think you're off-base with your plays. That's the nature of handicapping; two people can give equally compelling reasons to take two different sides. I really do strongly disagree with some of your recent predictions though.
    What plays did you find ridiculous? You said for "a while now" so let's see that list...

If you consider anything on this card or the big dogs on the last to be plays of mine, then you're retarded. Thompson was the only dog I had on the last card.

Please tell me, which of my PREDICTIONS do you strongly disagree with? I just know your response is going to be stupid as fk.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I'm 13-1 over the last two cards, I guess you disagree with Jordan Mein?????

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I would hope so, I don't claim to be much of a capper. But I can spot lines that are going to move.

I beat MMA closing lines greater than 80% of the time.

1234 Last