MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    its no longer surprising to me so i dont laugh as much amymore! Jus standard gaberz
    This is an entirely different level of gaberz, nothing standard about this.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Wonder if gaber can break wannabet's sbr record for most members put on ignore?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Gabes method is full proof
    you win it goes on your record
    you lose you don't include in your plays just recommended plays but you don't play them. That's like being a broker and disagreeing with everything you say

i scored it for Bendo 48-47 rounds 2,3, and 4 sober an drunk scored it 49/46 Melendez
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Gabes method is full proof
    you win it goes on your record
    you lose you don't include in your plays just recommended plays but you don't play them. That's like being a broker and disagreeing with everything you say

i scored it for Bendo 48-47 rounds 2,3, and 4 sober an drunk scored it 49/46 Melendez
    What are you saying, man? When did I make a recommended bet/play that did not go on my record? Even if I did actually place tiny bets on Mir and Elkins, I would not include them as part of my capping record, because they would have simply been shot-in-the-dark non-recommended bets.

You respond with something stupid and you're joining the Ignore club

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

you lose you don't include in your plays just recommended plays but you don't play them.
    You call them recommended plays after all the times I said they were NOT recommended plays... So many idiots here, my god...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yes, saying they are NOT recommended plays after the event counts!

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    What are you saying, man? When did I make a recommended bet/play that did not go on my record? Even if I did actually place tiny bets on Mir and Elkins, I would not include them as part of my capping record, because they would have simply been shot-in-the-dark non-recommended bets.

If they had of won would you of counted them in your record?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    what do you think!

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

I imagine it would of went something like, look I told you guys I am awesome.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

bingo!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

WTH is happening????

Gaberz just told me the blood has not all been spilled yet, there's more coming since he has close to a 100 posters to put on the ignore list. Has too many cabrons on his roster...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

For the record I have never recommended any plays
    what people do with their money is there own business

But I would recommend everyone to play Chael so I can bet jones

Grabaka
    Update your status

Goddam you gaberz....and here i was tailing Francisco Mir and Elkins!!!! And you didnt felt like playing them?

JK. I would never play Mir. I have ethics.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Can't make this shit up.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Here's where the major disconnect started: Gabe, you're betting 'hail marys' because you perceive some value there. Admittedly, they're low percentage plays (as an extreme example, say 10% likelihood on a +1500 prop bet). Even if your read is right, these bets will make your W/L record look terrible as you'll go 1-9, yet you'll turn a profit.

You need to drop the W-L record. This isn't Tapology picks. This is MMA betting. List your profit in units or dollars, whichever. That's a much more accurate representation of your success as an MMA bettor long-term.

It will be a weight off your shoulders when you won't have to keep going 12-0 in picks/plays/leans/winnerz every card to quantify your capping skillz.

Namaste
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

This forum is penetrating gold

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    No. Anthony Njokuani won and I did not count that. I also saw value in Hugo Vianna and do not count that either. I share my opinions, they are not related to my handicapping record.

I also do not count props as part of my record. I'm something like 20-5 in props alone.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

For the record I have never recommended any plays
    what people do with their money is there own business

But I would recommend everyone to play Chael so I can bet jones
    You're not a handicapper with a 71% win rate-- If I didn't do at least 60%, I wouldn't be recommending my plays either. I've always been between 65%-75%-- I think I was 29-4 when I first started posting here back in the day. Nate Diaz to Rory Mac was my first loss lol... as part of my official record. My first betting loss before i kept a record was Machida to Rampage.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Here's where the major disconnect started: Gabe, you're betting 'hail marys' because you perceive some value there. Admittedly, they're low percentage plays (as an extreme example, say 10% likelihood on a +1500 prop bet). Even if your read is right, these bets will make your W/L record look terrible as you'll go 1-9, yet you'll turn a profit.

You need to drop the W-L record. This isn't Tapology picks. This is MMA betting. List your profit in units or dollars, whichever. That's a much more accurate representation of your success as an MMA bettor long-term.

It will be a weight off your shoulders when you won't have to keep going 12-0 in picks/plays/leans/winnerz every card to quantify your capping skillz.

Namaste
    I didn't place bets on those big dogs, I only shared my thoughts that I saw slight value in 'em.

I would like to note that I liked Volkmann, Evans, and Overeem and recommended a parlay to several people but did not end up playing 'em myself, yet they count for 3 of my 22 losses this year.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

Namaste
    Well this is my thoughts on the matter as well.

I mean he scored, apparently, fourth in the TUF predictions, but that really is not handicapping fights, in fact its only about one step above prognosticating pro wrestling matches.

It's an edited reality TV drama, it was extremely apparent who was going to win by the way they edited footage that they filmed four months ago.

But, this may be applying too much logic to this situation...

Grabaka
    Update your status

Gaberz is gonna pull the new "I just want fights with guys with more twitter followers than me" strat-a-jay. Sacro cant pull it tho.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Well this is my thoughts on the matter as well.

I mean he scored, apparently, fourth in the TUF predictions, but that really is not handicapping fights, in fact its only about one step above prognosticating pro wrestling matches.

It's an edited reality TV drama, it was extremely apparent who was going to win by the way they edited footage that they filmed four months ago.

But, this may be applying too much logic to this situation...
    Oh, you are a real piece of sh!t. You couldn't pick HALF the fights on that show right if your life depended on it and you're gonna sit there and say how easy it is?

The editing in no way hinted who would win any fights. There were a lot of upsets, too. You are just a dumb fat POS.

"This may be applying too much logic..." Saying untrue things like it's extremely apparent whos going to win (MOST fans watching got their predictions wrong all the time, so how the fk is it apparent? it's not apparent to anybody else, but its apparent to the worst capper on this forum (you)????

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and viewed your post but your dumb ass belongs on ignore. Shut your dumb, fat, anonymous ass up because you don't realize how stupid you sound.

Only a true idiot would say it's "extremely apparent" who was going to win... not only was it not extremely apparent, but it was not even SLIGHTLY apparent, you dumb piece of sh!t. stay in the kitchen where you belong.

Sacrelicious

Oh, you are a real piece of sh!t. You couldn't pick HALF the fights on that show right if your life depended on it and you're gonna sit there and say how easy it is?

The editing in no way hinted who would win any fights. There were a lot of upsets, too. You are just a dumb fat POS.

"This may be applying too much logic..." Saying untrue things like it's extremely apparent whos going to win (MOST fans watching got their predictions wrong all the time, so how the fk is it apparent? it's not apparent to anybody else, but its apparent to the worst capper on this forum (you)????

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and viewed your post but your dumb ass belongs on ignore. Shut your dumb, fat, anonymous ass up because you don't realize how stupid you sound.

Only a true idiot would say it's "extremely apparent" who was going to win... not only was it not extremely apparent, but it was not even SLIGHTLY apparent, you dumb piece of sh!t. stay in the kitchen where you belong.
    Dude, its a taped and edited drama/reality series.

You are making a fundamental logical error in that bolded statement by assuming that the average viewer of THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER possesses any of the following:

1) Greater than below average intelligence

2) The need to accurately prognosticate winnerz so they can brag on a gambling forum.

3) The time and patience needed to accomplish (2) in order to achieve its desired result.

Unreal.

What the hell was this all done on? A goddamn iPhone app?
    Last edited by Sacrelicious; 04-24-13 at 11:40 PM.

Sacrelicious

Also, I do plan on staying in the kitchen, as I have a full time job there and am paid reasonably well for it, this is a hobby.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

This message is hidden because Sacrelicious is on your ignore list.

View Post

Done with you for real now. Pretend I don't exist like I'll be doing with you. Same goes for MD, rocky16, and Vaughany.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

For a lot of the fights it was extremely apparent. Uriah Hall was always going to win his, as was Samman. King Casey was always going to lose his. The only ones that might of been surprising where ones involving Gastrelum and Mini Te-Huna, but that was only because they were picked last.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Holy crap this thread blew up!

Gaberz embarrassed himself without me even having to do...

So nutsacreligiously bad at betting and Gaberz just have to post some winners in this thread and bet on at least 4 fights each. If either one of them wins, I will give them all my points. If not, they will remain the joke that they are, even though they will be jokes regardless of getting a few points.

pouyasophy

Here are the rules for you cans (nutsac and Gabe)...you cannot bet on Jones or McMann straight up, but you can bet on props. You must bet at least 10 fake units and you must bet on at least 4 fights. Good luck to you guys. I am extremely confident that in any situation, Gaberz and sacreligiously bad at betting can't win.

I would also like to make a special request to sideloaded and Vaugany. Please do not help these scrubs. For they are capping cans and they deserved to be crushed, stepped on, and left to be eaten. They are by far the weakest links on the board.

pouyasophy

I'm 13-1 over the last two cards, I guess you disagree with Jordan Mein?????

MD

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Here are the rules for you cans (nutsac and Gabe)...you cannot bet on Jones or McMann straight up, but you can bet on props. You must bet at least 10 fake units and you must bet on at least 4 fights. Good luck to you guys. I am extremely confident that in any situation, Gaberz and sacreligiously bad at betting can't win.

I would also like to make a special request to sideloaded and Vaugany. Please do not help these scrubs. For they are capping cans and they deserved to be crushed, stepped on, and left to be eaten. They are by far the weakest links on the board.
    You already presented the terms of the wager in your first post.

here's the challenge...very simple....

Have a winning night this Saturday and you can have all my betpoints. You must bet on someone besides Jon Jones. I currently have 213 points and will likely have close to 230 by Saturday. If you lose (which I have no doubt you will), you will be made fun of.
    Those are the terms, and they've been accepted. If you don't grade according to those terms, you're welshing out on the bet.

Not that it's the first time, pretty sure you owe me a bunch of betpoints already.

pouyasophy

You mentioned Davis and Oliveira earlier. Thats this week, it's not "A WHILE NOW" -- and last week 3 big dogs--- NONE of which I PREDICTED WOULD WIN. See when I said you would say something stupid? DING DING DING

Just because I think a fighers 5-10% shot at winning considering the line is worth a wager if you're in a big time gambling mood suggests that I PREDICT THEY WILL WIN??? You really are a fkng idiot, dude. No offense.

Yeah, just cause I think Phil Davis by Sub is worth a gamble means that's my prediction, right? Jesus Christ, this guy is dumber than I thought.

I hope one day you leave the dark side and reunite with the force

MD

You owe me close to 100 points (you've paid up five, if memory serves).

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/boxing-mma...l#post18264962

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You already presented the terms of the wager in your first post.

Those are the terms, and they've been accepted. If you don't grade according to those terms, you're welshing out on the bet.

Not that it's the first time, pretty sure you owe me a bunch of betpoints already.
    I can only give you 2 pts per day...it's not exactly on my to do list every day...I just tried again to give you 2 and it wouldn't let me.

Surely you don't think it's fair for them to bet on one -750 favorite like McMann or Jones, do you? I sometimes forget to factor in that Gabe may be delusional, but he's not an unfair jew like sacrelicious who would actually take a -750 favorite.

MD

I can only give you 2 pts per day...it's not exactly on my to do list every day...I just tried again to give you 2 and it wouldn't let me.

Surely you don't think it's fair for them to bet on one -750 favorite like McMann or Jones, do you? I sometimes forget to factor in that Gabe may be delusional, but he's not an unfair jew like sacrelicious who would actually take a -750 favorite.
    It's not about "fair". You took the wager. Not only that, you proposed the wager. Yeah, it's a rigged bet that you're almost guaranteed to lose, but you accepted it, so you have to suck it up and see the bet through. You don't want to be like sideloaded, do you? He literally "left" SBR so he wouldn't have to pay me what he owes.

First 1234 Last