I took Hawn too. Pounded it.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

nick is smoking crack, Karo is a drug addict

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

yea Hawn getting the action. Interesting main event too, gonna be a good one

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Hawn should have opened at -500

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Hawn should have opened at -500
    I wouldn't have found -800 to be surprising, to be honest.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah I'd of played Hawn up to -300

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

For penetrates sake...

This is why you cant gamble seriously and have a job at the same time, that Hawn opener was RIDICULOUS.

Sigh...

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    For penetrates sake...

This is why you cant gamble seriously and have a job at the same time, that Hawn opener was RIDICULOUS.

Sigh...
    Amen! Need actioooon!

Sacrelicious

Ah well, at least I managed to get the -350 Fangando opener and parlay him with every single bet I am making for a maxi bet 50$ 2 teamer. I think hes about -2000 right now.

Sacrelicious

I'm small on Frodo here.

Gonna throw Cooper into some parlays.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Have Frodo and cooper as singles. 2 fighter parlays of the favorites...I'm pissed I missed the opening lines as I was checking pretty consistently today. I'm curious what grabakas plays are as we had nearly identical.bets last week and it was very profitable...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I also expected Hawn to open at -400 or -500. Not that he would deserve it, just what I predicted.

At better than +240, I see a lot of value in Karo. He's still got the heart, skills, durability, cardio. Can get a sub or decision. He's really trying to make it back to the UFC so I expect him to go all out in this fight. Keep in mind, he's also got the size advantage, as Hawn is a 155er going up to 170 for this fight.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I also expected Hawn to open at -400 or -500. Not that he would deserve it, just what I predicted.

At better than +240, I see a lot of value in Karo. He's still got the heart, skills, durability, cardio. Can get a sub or decision. He's really trying to make it back to the UFC so I expect him to go all out in this fight. Keep in mind, he's also got the size advantage, as Hawn is a 155er going up to 170 for this fight.
    bro, u are taking this gokor thing a tad too far

goodfellas433

Odds just flipped on Curran

Bradbatross
    Bradbatross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Wow I was expecting much better odds for Sham.

goodfellas433

I pounded Curran at -180..second week in a row this shit has happend to me with the odds

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Hawn thought at 170 for a while and wasnt particularly small. I'm not sure about Parisyan's durability anymore...the early Hallman finish sticks in my mind. Used to love watchin Karo back in the day tho...his fight with GSP was one of the first fights I ever watched I think

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    I pounded Curran at -180..second week in a row this shit has happend to me with the odds
    His line was always going to get better. Lot of hype on Shamalalaamvevneezv and Im pretty sure Curran's line has improved from opener in every one of his last 5 or so fights

Sacrelicious

Took Curran here as my only reasonably sized play,

very small on Frodo when the line was decent, its unplayable now. Might even arb out on Richman...

I think Hawn is unplayable at the current line as well, might even put a tiny bit down on Karo +340.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    Have Frodo and cooper as singles. 2 fighter parlays of the favorites...I'm pissed I missed the opening lines as I was checking pretty consistently today. I'm curious what grabakas plays are as we had nearly identical.bets last week and it was very profitable...
    I just have $540.00 on Pat Curran @ -135, 1 hail mary parlay with cooper + frodo (10usd) and 37 bucks on:

2 Team Parlay
    Win 4/2/13 7:05pm NBA Basketball 762 Washington Wizards -2 -110* vs Chicago Bulls
    Pending 4/4/13 11:30pm Bellator Fighting 2002 Pat Curran -130* vs Shahbulat Shamhalaev

Good lucks bro

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Why is this Curran-Shamhalaev line so close? Curran has a great chin, improves his striking with every fight and should hold a significant wrestling and BJJ advantage.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

i bet a lil on curran. he has better footwork and sham hasnt had his cardio tested for 5 rounds. pat is more technical and has the experience advantage. sham has def got talent and could ko pat early but if goes into the later rnds i thnk curran wins

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Luca Fury ‏@GamblingFury 11h Rick Hawn opened at -265 vs Karo. That's absurd. WAY too low and I'm pissed I missed the boat on that. It's -450 now which is more accurate.

doesnt this motherf-cker work with nick? and live at home? and pretend to be a professional?

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTOΒ© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Luca Fury ‏@GamblingFury 11h Rick Hawn opened at -265 vs Karo. That's absurd. WAY too low and I'm pissed I missed the boat on that. It's -450 now which is more accurate.

doesnt this motherf-cker work with nick? and live at home? and pretend to be a professional?
    he is a lying tout phaget. all the while he was touting bookmaker when nick worked there even though they had shitty lines. recommending playing parlays there even though they put extra juice on them. He would basically announce to his twitter that he was parlay such and such at bm when it was obvious you could play it at dimes for cheaper.

Now that kalkias is with 5 dimes wtf you think is happening? but there is no point in saying this because the little phagets who white knight him are just going to lose their bankrolls anyways. probably have to go on xanax like bow-then.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

lmao

DeFactoCrippler

lmao
    i gotta give fury and kalikas props. they are pimp chickenhawks feeding kids a line of bullshit. kids who have been raised by zuffa and are naive enough to believe they can all earn a living by simply watching the homo erotic male ballet that taught them their values.

When Fury would tout those parlays it was like a multi level trolling. By even saying to play certain plays at BM was a bad move in the first place because the lines suck.

But instead of sraight betting -250 bets, he says you should always pay bookmaker even more juice for the "priveledge" of parlaying them because parlaying favorites over -200 is always the winning play. unreal.

Fury isnt this stupid. Kalikas sure as fock isnt this stupid. funny how much their advice benefits their sponsor not the players they are trying to help. Ony people that stupid are the kids who eat this bullshit.

I remember I got called something along the lines of "cynical" for questioning Fury when he claimed the podcast was a non profit venture he ran out of the goodness of his heart.

holy fock

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    i gotta give fury and kalikas props. they are pimp chickenhawks feeding kids a line of bullshit. kids who have been raised by zuffa and are naive enough to believe they can all earn a living by simply watching the homo erotic male ballet that taught them their values.

When Fury would tout those parlays it was like a multi level trolling. By even saying to play certain plays at BM was a bad move in the first place because the lines suck.

But instead of sraight betting -250 bets, he says you should always pay bookmaker even more juice for the "priveledge" of parlaying them because parlaying favorites over -200 is always the winning play. unreal.

Fury isnt this stupid. Kalikas sure as fock isnt this stupid. funny how much their advice benefits their sponsor not the players they are trying to help. Ony people that stupid are the kids who eat this bullshit.

I remember I got called something along the lines of "cynical" for questioning Fury when he claimed the podcast was a non profit venture he ran out of the goodness of his heart.

holy fock
    I remember that. Then a few days later he's charging 899 on paypal for picks services.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Interesting matchups

Russia vs USA

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Interesting matchups

Russia vs USA
    Serious question. At what point do we draw the line at referring to all people from the former USSR as "Russian".

For instance, is someone from named "Magomed Abdussalaamov" a russian. The name is basically a bastardized version of the arabic "Muhammad Abdul Salaam"

Adlan Amagov is a Muslim from Chechnya and his country dont consider themselves "Russian", and even figh against Russian occupation today.

Afghanistan at one point was part of the former USSR. Are we supposed to consider ethnic pashtun muslims as "russian". Is siyar bahadurzada Russian?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Serious question. At what point do we draw the line at referring to all people from the former USSR as "Russian".

For instance, is someone from named "Magomed Abdussalaamov" a russian. The name is basically a bastardized version of the arabic "Muhammad Abdul Salaam"

Adlan Amagov is a Muslim from Chechnya and his country dont consider themselves "Russian", and even figh against Russian occupation today.

Afghanistan at one point was part of the former USSR. Are we supposed to consider ethnic pashtun muslims as "russian". Is siyar bahadurzada Russian?
    I believe the preferred term is "sand n-gger"

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I believe the preferred term is "sand n-gger"
    oh man you are so funny everyone loves you.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Well of course Magomed is not russian by ethnicity, by ethnicity he is a Dargin just like Shambulat Shamhalaev is a Dargin so if I said the Dargin vs American then you would be like wtf is a Dargin ? or an Avar like Khabib Nurmagomedov these are all different tribes in the region where these fighters come from they are tribal people and highlanders. They had no common language amongst the tribes until the Muslims/Arabs came into the region and introduced Islam, there and by then they learned the Quran and began taking Islamic names there is a lot of history in that region, including Mongols, Persians, Huns, Slavs/russians etc the caucasus was and is the pathway from the middle east into europe so there were/are many wars and a lot of blood shed. It was rumored that Ghenghis Khan introduced wrestling into the region because that's how he kept his warriors in shape. So after battles with Mongols they began wrestling amongst each other as well and it became a tradition for centuries.

So that's the reason they have Islamic names mixed with Russian name like for instance Magomed Abdusalam-ov <- russian ending to a name. Or Khabib Nurmagomed-ov<- Russian ending to a Islamic name. This is because of the Russian dominance over the region after the war between Dagestan/Chechnya/Caucasus and Russian empire in the 1700s after the Decades of war the Russians conquered the region conditioned them through Czarism/ communism/ Russianism .

So think about it lets say Diego Sanchez what do you consider him an American? Does he have an Anglo Saxon name ? Nope he has a mexican name but he's considered American. He was born in New Mexico which used to be part of Real Mexico until the mexican president got kidnapped and in return for his release they gave away the southwest states you call New Mexico Arizona California etc

It all comes down to history

Ethnically they are not slavic people like the typical russians/ukranians/polish genetics they are mixed but also they carry unique ancestory.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Imsmarterthanu 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Well of course Magomed is not russian by ethnicity, by ethnicity he is a Dargin just like Shambulat Shamhalaev is a Dargin so if I said the Dargin vs American then you would be like wtf is a Dargin ? or an Avar like Khabib Nurmagomedov these are all different tribes in the region where these fighters come from they are tribal people and highlanders. They had no common language amongst the tribes until the Muslims/Arabs came into the region and introduced Islam, there and by then they learned the Quran and began taking Islamic names there is a lot of history in that region, including Mongols, Persians, Huns, Slavs/russians etc the caucasus was and is the pathway from the middle east into europe so there were/are many wars and a lot of blood shed. It was rumored that Ghenghis Khan introduced wrestling into the region because that's how he kept his warriors in shape. So after battles with Mongols they began wrestling amongst each other as well and it became a tradition for centuries.

So that's the reason they have Islamic names mixed with Russian name like for instance Magomed Abdusalam-ov <- russian ending to a name. Or Khabib Nurmagomed-ov<- Russian ending to a Islamic name. This is because of the Russian dominance over the region after the war between Dagestan/Chechnya/Caucasus and Russian empire in the 1700s after the Decades of war the Russians conquered the region conditioned them through Czarism/ communism/ Russianism .

So think about it lets say Diego Sanchez what do you consider him an American? Does he have an Anglo Saxon name ? Nope he has a mexican name but he's considered American. He was born in New Mexico which used to be part of Real Mexico until the mexican president got kidnapped and in return for his release they gave away the southwest states you call New Mexico Arizona California etc

It all comes down to history

Ethnically they are not slavic people like the typical russians/ukranians/polish genetics they are mixed but also they carry unique ancestory.
    why do you hate gabe? he is the biggest russian d-ck rider on the forum.

123 Last