gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No, I'm saying that coaches aren't miracle workers. Andre Ward trained with the Cesar Gracie camp for a while, a camp that, by itself, has had some pretty exceptional MMA strikers as it is. Yet, Jake Shields, an elite-level MMA grappler, still can't strike for shit.

You have no idea what you're talking about Gabe.
    How many years did Andre Ward spend training with Jake Shields 5-7 days a week?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I like you Gabe, I really do, but the bolded statement is becoming more evident.
    Dude, shut up. I'm arguably the best capper here and you're arguably the worst.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hannibal

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    How many years did Andre Ward spend training with Jake Shields 5-7 days a week?
    How many years has Rashad Evans been training with elite strikers bro? You're wrong and your position can't be defended with logic. Also, you're a terrible gambler, so stop talking shit to people.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Dude, shut up. I'm arguably the best capper here and you're arguably the worst.
    You want to prop bet?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Armo for life

TheCrow
    TheCrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Stopped reading here. Kid didn't do his due diligence.

... Still wouldn't hit. Elbows too mangled.
    It's called taunting miesha's skill as a mixed martial artist for not being able to keep up with her ass for being too big, too juicy, too awesome. Haven't you even heard of the term sarcasm? Having an ass that great with no shot at beating mcmann, rousey, or zingano is like the melvin manhoef standup, but no ground game, guess what? both are losers.

I am however very grateful to have offered you an excuse of a mirage that miesha tate's ass is as flat as a pancake, so that you didn't have to read on. Go back to barnes and noble without a receipt and they'll glady give you your money back.

TheCrow

ok then gabe is armenian with at least one other person? That's great but anyone else who takes offense to people calling out the striking of ronda rousey might as well just join team hayakstan to be part of their family. Nick diaz has already joined.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

wtf

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow View Post
    ok then gabe is armenian with at least one other person? That's great but anyone else who takes offense to people calling out the striking of ronda rousey might as well just join team hayakstan to be part of their family. Nick diaz has already joined.

TheCrow

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    thank you vaughany, i've not uploaded my signature avatar yet, anyone here from covers? probably not just because their mma board is almost non-existent compared to this one it seems.

TheCrow

anyone have any odds for the cat zingano/miesha tate fight on saturday yet?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

anyone have any odds for the cat zingano/miesha tate fight on saturday yet?
    Yep, it's -200 Zingano / +200 Tate only up at sideloaded.com right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sideloaded

TheCrow

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Yep, it's -200 Zingano / +200 Tate only up at sideloaded.com right now.
    that's about what it should be, but i'm hoping that cat zingano is too unknown to most others. Better yet, lets have everyone take the juicy +200 on tate in order to move the line. I've only been able to read a past article that stated tate odds might come out as a slight underdog, but if it does end up around -200, i guess i'll have to wait till the rousey/zingano fight

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Tate +900
    zingano -1125

if zingano is -1150 she is overvalued

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

It's called taunting miesha's skill as a mixed martial artist for not being able to keep up with her ass for being too big, too juicy, too awesome. Haven't you even heard of the term sarcasm? Having an ass that great with no shot at beating mcmann, rousey, or zingano is like the melvin manhoef standup, but no ground game, guess what? both are losers.

I am however very grateful to have offered you an excuse of a mirage that miesha tate's ass is as flat as a pancake, so that you didn't have to read on. Go back to barnes and noble without a receipt and they'll glady give you your money back.
    Relax broseph. I was just breaking your balls about questioning Tate's ass. If there's one thing she deserves props for: it might not be her wrestling, her boxing, or her fart-sniffing face but it's definitely dat ass.

Sweet name BTW. That was one of my favourite movies as a kid... RIP Brandon Lee.

TheCrow

Not only did i expect for my balls to be busted today, but don't forget the rookie hazing. You would be amazed what can go on when you have a joined date of 2001 as opposed to 2013. You know how it goes with people some people getting defensive, it's "You don't know me!" Well i may not know everything there is to know about mma but i know "enough."

So we've already got a couple of people who might be mature enough to realize what my screen name might reference, the movie was almost 20 years ago. Thanks for the compliment.

TheCrow

so what will probably happen is that the odds for this saturday's tuf finale will come out after the episode finishes airing on tuesday. My guess is that it will be -135 for cat zingano and +105 on miesha tate.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not only did i expect for my balls to be busted today, but don't forget the rookie hazing. You would be amazed what can go on when you have a joined date of 2001 as opposed to 2013. You know how it goes with people some people getting defensive, it's "You don't know me!" Well i may not know everything there is to know about mma but i know "enough."

So we've already got a couple of people who might be mature enough to realize what my screen name might reference, the movie was almost 20 years ago. Thanks for the compliment.
    Dont worry...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    lol already posted further up brah

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

hearing from a few sources that miesha was on a few cycles this camp, just some info doesnt really change the fight for me

TheCrow

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    hearing from a few sources that miesha was on a few cycles this camp, just some info doesnt really change the fight for me
    double cycled on pms? doubled up on performance enhancers? she'd probably be better off smoking marijuana because her grappling defense slash jiu jitsu will not be good enough

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol already posted further up brah
    Doh! Must have missed that, I was pretty drunk.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by thecrow View Post
    double cycled on pms? Doubled up on performance enhancers? She'd probably be better off smoking marijuana because her grappling defense slash jiu jitsu will not be good enough
    peds

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

are the physical symptoms of steroid use more evident in females?
    it is essentially testosterone, right?

soon, tate will be more muscular than her bf

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    are the physical symptoms of steroid use more evident in females?
    it is essentially testosterone, right?

soon, tate will be more muscular than her bf
    i dunno depends what it is. Those women japanese wrestlers are freaky strong as f-ck but dont look like hulks at all. Saori Yoshida and Kaori icho.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

those girls look pretty thick and strong still, but they dont carry any masculine features i'd expect from testosterone use/abuse

if tate cycles hard on PEDS, will her clit turn into a baby cawk? if she cycles off, will the baby cawk still survive?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

i see a clit cawk

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

If I'm still willing to hit Miesha Tate from the back while she has a clit cawk, would that make me gay? I feel like Seth Rogen in Freaks & Geeks when he's confused as to whether he's a homo for having a crush on a chick who was born with 'amphibious' parts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

what is tht Tate?!

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-ufc-spotlight

cat not ready for the ufc. tate has faced better competition

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

dont ever link to bleacher report again pls

jesus christ mma reporting / mma media is the worst I've ever seen srsly bad
    Last edited by sideloaded; 04-09-13 at 01:46 PM.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

I was thinking about going with cat here as well...do we really see miesha Tate coming in as a slight dog here? I figured her name recognition would have flipped the lines

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

And whoever said she looks like she just smelled a fart in every picture...you are spot on haha that shit is so true hahaha

Sacrelicious

so what will probably happen is that the odds for this saturday's tuf finale will come out after the episode finishes airing on tuesday. My guess is that it will be -135 for cat zingano and +105 on miesha tate.
    This is likely correct, the lines still are not up, I don't think we see them open until tomorrow.

I'm expecting Tate to open as slight favorite.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    dont ever link to bleacher report again pls

jesus christ mma reporting / mma media is the worst I've ever seen srsly bad
    Yup. I was involved with Bleacher Report at one point and I know some of the writers, and I can tell you first hand that it is the worst MMA site on the internet, worse than Sherdog. Reading it irritates me.

First 123456 ... Last