NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I wonder what the average IQ of SBR posters is. My educated guess is right around 92.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

i mean be real..she cant fight

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I'm just encouraging people to have all the facts before spewing insulting opinions all over an internet forum.
    The "factual" definition of Pretentious.

self-important and affected: acting as though more important or special than is warranted, or appearing to have an unrealistically high self-image

made to look or sound important: intended to seem to have a special quality or significance, but often seeming forced or overly clever

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    The "factual" definition of Pretentious.

self-important and affected: acting as though more important or special than is warranted, or appearing to have an unrealistically high self-image

made to look or sound important: intended to seem to have a special quality or significance, but often seeming forced or overly clever
    Agreed. I think it's extremely pretentious to vehemently insist on an uneducated opinion because you feel it is your right to do so with no logical basis. I'm glad that you and I, who wish to wait for new details and facts to emerge first because we recognize the value of our opinions without such details, are here to point that out.

First ... 2345