Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Weird, so a fighter who lost to one guy is going to claim that that guy is going to win?

I know if somebody kicked my ass, I'd tell everybody they were a great big pussy, and the only reason I lost is because I was a bigger pussy.
    ha let alone the fact that they are partly from the same camp and have Jackson in their corners! Shocking that he'd favour GSP

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Diaz has to refrain from marijuana and sex with girls before his fight.

GSP has to refrain from sex with guys before his fight.

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

denver won last night so that puts us at 7350 to win 2066 gsp -356 no games today....waiting on mia 2mor...my guess is mia-8.5 = -480

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I've got a fair bit of cash on GSP here, and he opens and closes a few parlays, but every day that passes I wish to see him lose because of this jackass.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I've got a fair bit of cash on GSP here, and he opens and closes a few parlays, but every day that passes I wish to see him lose because of this jackass.
    GSP is a jackass too....not just tbird. So, good for you.

Sacrelicious

I'm not on the GSP hating bandwagon,

Don't get me wrong, I love Nick Diaz, but I have nothing against GSP.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I'm not on the GSP hating bandwagon,

Don't get me wrong, I love Nick Diaz, but I have nothing against GSP.
    We need a chef on the wagon cabron.
    I dont dislike GSP becaus hes boring or whatever. The dude changed....he was the most humble guy. I loved him. Now hes a robot. I dont buy/like his new act. Says what you like to hear, complains the questions are always the same but opponents change and the answers are all the same, always. Now he meanmugs the camera and so on. This is not the GSP i loved.
    He was the peoples champ....dethroning the cocky farmer Hughes....A couple of fights after he became the annoying new hughes.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Can't tell you how happy I'll be if Diaz wins

Grabaka
    Update your status

Nick Diaz needs to save MMA for us cuz.

GSP is the most established guy, one of the first guys to use suit to go to the fights, hes a stiff.

This is why we love this sport. Colemans bouncing on the ropes, rampage interviews, atomic buttdrops, bas rutten lol'ing on the middle of a broadcast, hello japans, dana white language and so on.
    All politically incorrect yet amazing and endeering. The world outside of mma is pretty stiff too.
    Nick Diaz would be the best that could happen to the sport to save those things. I hate this new mma world where every fighter comes in a suit and is politically correct and boring is awful and makes me really sad.
    Yeah, GSP is the king of that BS. I mean, look at Rory Mac's look these days.
    I hate it.
    Points Awarded:

pouyasophy gave Grabaka 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, pouyasophy, and Dwil125

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Can't tell you how happy I'll be if Diaz wins
    Yeah.....me too cuz.
    Or at least let GSP get booed in victory. One of those would make me "appy" like GSP says.

Sacrelicious

I like Rory Mac...

Grabaka
    Update your status

I like Rory Mac...
    He would throw you to the cops if he saw you smoking a doobie.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I like Rory Mac...
    He does look good and all. And hes a great fighter. We probably make a ton of money with him but hes another robot.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I had enough of this "its not good for the sport" shit. I want to see people go apeshit too.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Everybody is ducking the only real cerebral discussion here.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    He does look good and all. And hes a great fighter. We probably make a ton of money with him but hes another robot.
    This. I suspect he'll plow through most of the 10 top WW's at decent odds if he can just stop injuring himself every other month.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I had enough of this "its not good for the sport" shit. I want to see people go apeshit too.
    You're entirely correct...important to have characters as well as guys like GSP. Need to keep a good mix, same as I think they need to keep a good mix of guys who are very technical and get the job done and at same time keep guys who go out and put on a show (but are still at a decent level)...guys like Bermudez, Lil Heathen, Jason Reinhardt etc...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dont like him neither, can tell he puts on a front as well, dont like his surly attitude, like a spoilt little kid...hope he does get his rematch with Condit again so that he can get is ass handed to him again!

Grabaka
    Update your status

One day Jason Reinhardt will show up at your door like this boxer who chased his troll down. LOL
    Still hilarious!

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Dont like him neither, can tell he puts on a front as well, dont like his surly attitude, like a spoilt little kid...hope he does get his rematch with Condit again so that he can get is ass handed to him again!
    100% correct. Spoilt l kid acting like he was Ali. He is great and has a good look but come on. Im not gonna Jizz on that like Helwanis

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

One day Jason Reinhardt will show up at your door like this boxer who chased his troll down. LOL
    Still hilarious!
    haha difference is I reckon I could tap Reinhardt out with my one month's worth of BJJ experience! I'd just have to circle for 3 minutes until he gasses, let him try and take me down with a telegraphed double leg from 10 yards away and then to latch on to a gentle guillotine and nighty nighty!

Grabaka
    Update your status

LOL Probably true. Goddam poor guy. Everyone goes into Martial Arts to avoid the bullies. This guy is gonna end up in ballet.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Vaughany should track down reinhardt instead.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol he has been trolling his entire MMA career!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

lmfao

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

gsp is the definition of a true professional athlete,he's somebody that you would be lucky,if your kid chose him as a role model,this guys like jordan,always improving himself in the off season........always getting better,whatever his weakness is,its fixed by the next fight,whatever your good at,he will train and get better than u are at it..if his chin was his weakness,condits left leg proved it no longer is...Firas Zahabi would whoop diaz....after the first round, diaz will know he's out matched...leg kick leg kick leg kick.....its like talking shit to jordan,it'll make him come at you harder... love this fight/matchup alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttt
    Last edited by tbird509; 03-14-13 at 10:58 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by tbird509 View Post
    gsp is the definition of a true professional athlete,he's somebody that you would be lucky,if your kid chose him as a role model,this guys like jordan,always improving himself in the off season........always getting better,whatever his weakness is,its fixed by the next fight,whatever your good at,he will train and get better than u are at it..if his chin was his weakness,condits left leg proved it no longer is...Firas Zahabi would whoop diaz....after the first round, diaz will know he's out matched...leg kick leg kick leg kick.....its like talking shit to jordan,it'll make him come at you harder... love this fight/matchup alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttt
    I've always wondered how the books make money; now I know.

We also now know why they call you "tbird".

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Why would I want my kid to be fake and a closet homosexual? Why would I want my kid to do say what people think they should say for money and fame and have no balls? The rest of your post is too stupid to even deserve a response.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

i feel dumber than before clicking on this thread just now

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

t-bag, how much you losing on the heat today?

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Lol you guys need to leave Jason alone, He's not good but hes a nice guy.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Its not us, just V is out to get him. He often yells to the wind "where u at jason?"

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    i feel dumber than before clicking on this thread just now
    Hope it didn't take all 17 pages...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Lol you guys need to leave Jason alone, He's not good but hes a nice guy.
    ha you should do one of those "Leave Jason Reinhardt alone videos" bro, could be viral hit!

First ... 14151617181920 Last