JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

The prophet has spoken, chael will destroy jones.

Now before you mortals question the abilities of my divine power, sit your useless degen ass down and read. Don't bother posting tl;dr, because I know you've already read it.

3 years ago, when Chael was 33 years old, Chael fought Anderson Silva in a legendary fight that he absolutely should have won, but lost in the 3rd min of the last round. The reason why he lost is because he was destined to beat Jones by whatever divine powers that granted this vision unto my 3rd eye. This prophecy has been in the works for 3 years, and the final sign was completed when Jon Jones beat Vitor Belfort.

Jones was able to escape Vitor's armbar exactly 3 mins and 33 seconds into the 1st round due to this same prophecy. A prophecy that carried a great curse born 3 years ago. A mere mortal by the name of John "Doomsday" Howard was given this curse, for no particular reasons other than the fact that he was meant to be a vessel. This doomsday curse has made it so that the one who carries this curse will lose his next fight, but the curse will be lifted from him and transferred to the man who beat him. So when Howard had to fight Alves after recieving this curse, he was destined to lose. Alves, however, had to share the same fate. Therefore he lost his next fight to Rick Story, who in turn lost his next fight to Brenneman, who then lost his next fight to Rumble, who then lost his next fight to Vitor. Jones is the final piece that completed this 3 year curse when he beat Vitor.

However, Chael was also given a curse involving the number 3. A curse that he shall not win the world title until he lost 3 title shots. This is why he lost his first shot against Filho, and this is why he could not beat Anderson both times. This is also why Filho was destined to miss weight and deny Chael of another WEC title shot.

You unbelievers may still be skeptical, but I leave you with one last divine evidence. Chael had his 1st UFC title fight 3 years ago when he was 33, and he has lost his 3 title shots. This title fight that is coming up will be in the year 2013, exactly 3 weeks and 3 days after the day of his birth.

Bow down and worship your god, whose number is 3.

edit: When the prophecy becomes true, I fully expect mod status.
    Last edited by JamesKim; 02-20-13 at 02:01 AM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Jesus, you're right! This can't be a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKim View Post
    Now before you mortals question the abilities of my divine power, sit your useless degen ass down and read. Don't bother posting tl;dr, because I know you've already read it.

3 years ago, when Chael was 33 years old, Chael fought Anderson Silva in a legendary fight that he absolutely should have won, but lost in the 3rd min of the last round. The reason why he lost is because he was destined to beat Jones by whatever divine powers that granted this vision unto my 3rd eye. This prophecy has been in the works for 3 years, and the final sign was completed when Jon Jones beat Vitor Belfort.

Jones was able to escape Vitor's armbar exactly 3 mins and 33 seconds into the 1st round due to this same prophecy. A prophecy that carried a great curse born 3 years ago. A mere mortal by the name of John "Doomsday" Howard was given this curse, for no particular reasons other than the fact that he was meant to be a vessel. This doomsday curse has made it so that the one who carries this curse will lose his next fight, but the curse will be lifted from him and transferred to the man who beat him. So when Howard had to fight Alves after recieving this curse, he was destined to lose. Alves, however, had to share the same fate. Therefore he lost his next fight to Rick Story, who in turn lost his next fight to Brenneman, who then lost his next fight to Rumble, who then lost his next fight to Vitor. Jones is the final piece that completed this 3 year curse when he beat Vitor.

However, Chael was also given a curse involving the number 3. A curse that he shall not win the world title until he lost 3 title shots. This is why he lost his first shot against Filho, and this is why he could not beat Anderson both times. This is also why Filho was destined to miss weight and deny Chael of another WEC title shot.

You unbelievers may still be skeptical, but I leave you with one last divine evidence. Chael had his 1st UFC title fight 3 years ago when he was 33, and this is his 3rd title fight. This title fight that is coming up will be in the year 2013, exactly 3 weeks and 3 days after the day of his birth.

Bow down and worship your god, whose number is 3.

edit: When the prophecy becomes true, I fully expect mod status.
    I'm going all-in on Jones.

JamesKim

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Jesus, you're right! This can't be a coincidence.

I'm going all-in on Jones.
    Being a prophet doesn't make you immune from typos, you're gonna regret that bet.

edit: Actually, if you read the entire sentene and see the context of it, I'm just implying that this is his 3rd UFC title fight, not his 3rd total title fight, so it ends up not being a typo. Man I'm good.

Get the penetrate out of here son, hit me up and show some respek when that shyt comes true.
    Last edited by JamesKim; 02-20-13 at 02:05 AM.

MD

Being a prophet doesn't make you immune from typos, you're gonna regret that bet.

edit: Actually, if you read the entire sentene and see the context of it, I'm just implying that this is his 3rd UFC title fight, not his 3rd total title fight, so it ends up not being a typo. Man I'm good.

Get the penetrate out of here son, hit me up and show some respek when that shyt comes true.
    By saying "this is his third title fight".

If that actually happens, I'll give you all the respect in the world, because I think this is one of the most mismatched fights in MMA history, and I cap Jones in the 98% range, or what Gabe would refer to as a "semi-lock".

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

My lock pick usually the favor, I only have few lock picks that are dogs like +184 Condit over Diaz, +200 Maia over Fitch. OP, you so lucky that your lock pick is +800 on fight day.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Not this again

At least this time he is joking but too much research

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yes the #3 is sacred. Yes, the #33 is sacred. Yes, me and you are likely the only right brain geniuses in here capable of activating their pineal gland and being able to visualize the future with their third-eye. However...................

3rd title fight? lol he beat a cracked out Paulo Filho in WEC like 5 years ago in his first title fight...which makes everything you said fall apart. Also, you can't just bet with your right brain...you also have to use logic and reason, and there's no reason to believe Chael can take Jones down or outstrike him with the reach disadvantage.

Clown. Noob. GTFO

Just kidding, good luck to you, your plays, and your third eye. Just remember that you gotta still use the rest of your body and brain

MD

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    My lock pick usually the favor, I only have few lock picks that are dogs like +184 Condit over Diaz, +200 Maia over Fitch. OP, you so lucky that your lock pick is +800 on fight day.
    Generally for them to be lock picks, you have to do better than 3-14 or whatever your current record is.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Is now a good time to bring back up the idea of a private forum for the 10-15 quality posters here?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Is now a good time to bring back up the idea of a private forum for the 10-15 quality posters here?
    If I still had my fake mod powers I'd of salooned this shiit by now. But I think that was why they were removed because I was sending all the shiit over there!

MD

Start a pro-locked thread? Aren't many pros I'd consider idiots.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Start a pro-locked thread? Aren't many pros I'd consider idiots.
    Oh, there's a few.

Also, the idiots and Kalikases can still read it.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    If I still had my fake mod powers I'd of salooned this shiit by now. But I think that was why they were removed because I was sending all the shiit over there!
    Heh, so that's why the forum was good for a while! And turning to shit again now.

Vaughan Lee For Mod! Lifetime term!

MD

Oh, there's a few.

Also, the idiots and Kalikases can still read it.
    Everyone make a fake Skype account and get a big group Skype text chat going. Everybody add "md_sbr_f*ck_gigaouts".
    Points Awarded:

GigaOuts gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

You know, I will say that unlike most people in the weight class, Chael does actually have a path to victory against Jon Jones.

He will not succeed at it though.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    You know, I will say that unlike most people in the weight class, Chael does actually have a path to victory against Jon Jones.

He will not succeed at it though.
    By that logic, everyone has a path to victory. All Diabate has to do is hit him and KO him, or all Little Nog has to do is submit him. Chael could wrestlefuck him for five rounds, but I put the odds of that happening at 2%, possibly less.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

By that logic, everyone has a path to victory. All Diabate has to do is hit him and KO him, or all Little Nog has to do is submit him. Chael could wrestlefuck him for five rounds, but I put the odds of that happening at 2%, possibly less.
    I'd say a solid 10 percent, but I might be giving Chael too much credit.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

James Kim !!!! Man, I thought your were run out of here months ago... I would say glad to have you back, but I am not... This is a lot of effort put in for a BS troll thread bra... Same advice to you as I gave that pouyasophy douche monkey.. DON'T make threads!! ( you don't have the mental capacity to create a good thread nor the MMA knowledge..) Don't even attempt BS troll threads like this one, you will be eaten alive, swallowed / digested, and shit out & shut down. Leave the thread making to the big dogs.
    Last edited by DirtyX; 02-20-13 at 12:00 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Kim would box the eyes out of Bones. Tell them bro.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Edgar called out Swanson

JamesKim

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Yes the #3 is sacred. Yes, the #33 is sacred. Yes, me and you are likely the only right brain geniuses in here capable of activating their pineal gland and being able to visualize the future with their third-eye. However...................

3rd title fight? lol he beat a cracked out Paulo Filho in WEC like 5 years ago in his first title fight...which makes everything you said fall apart. Also, you can't just bet with your right brain...you also have to use logic and reason, and there's no reason to believe Chael can take Jones down or outstrike him with the reach disadvantage.

Clown. Noob. GTFO

Just kidding, good luck to you, your plays, and your third eye. Just remember that you gotta still use the rest of your body and brain
    No he didn't you retard. Filho missed weight so it wasn't a title shot, you clearly don't have the same powers that I posess, I don't have time to deal with turds like you.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    James Kim !!!! Man, I thought your were run out of here months ago... I would say glad to have you back, but I am not... This is a lot of effort put in for a BS troll thread bra... Same advice to you as I gave that pouyasophy douche monkey.. DON'T make threads!! ( you don't have the mental capacity to create a good thread nor the MMA knowledge..) Don't even attempt BS troll threads like this one, you will be eaten alive, swallowed / digested, and shit out & shut down. Leave the thread making to the big dogs.
    This one thread has more cerebral prowess than what you've posted in your entire life. Grow a pair and make some opinions on your own instead of tailing every play like a parasite you are. Unlike you, at least Gabe had a pair of nuts. You're like the completely invisible character that just nods and agrees with everyone around you, how does it feel to be a completely useless phaggot?
    Last edited by JamesKim; 02-20-13 at 03:57 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

No he didn't you retard. Filho missed weight so it wasn't a title shot, you clearly don't have the same powers that I posess, I don't have time to deal with turds like you.
    they fought twice,

first time was for the belt

GigaOuts
    Update your status

Generally for them to be lock picks, you have to do better than 3-14 or whatever your current record is.
    If all personal lock picks win 90% of the time, than everybody is a millionaire you dumb phaggot and you still a douche.

JamesKim

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    they fought twice,

first time was for the belt
    Yes, I know. Chael lost 3 title shots, as per the curse. This ain't a coincidence, the odds of all these events happening together must be 1 in a trillion.

You unbelievers will know when this prediction comes true.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If all personal lock picks win 90% of the time, than everybody is a millionaire you dumb phaggot and you still a douche.
    What the hell are "personal lock picks"? I think we'd all do better if we realized there are no locks.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

This one thread has more cerebral prowess than what you've posted in your entire life. Grow a pair and make some opinions on your own instead of tailing every play like a parasite you are. Unlike you, at least Gabe had a pair of nuts. You're like the completely invisible character that just nods and agrees with everyone around you, how does it feel to be a completely useless phaggot?
    Now Now James Kim... Let's not resort to name calling... And let's be honest, Dirty always has an opinion, whether valid or not.. I always speak on what I feel. I disagree with many people on here, so don't know what you are referring to about me just nodding my head and agreeing with people bra. I have tailed a couple times, and I can recall tailing Jesus once or twice.. However, my plays are usually all me player, and that's real talk whether you want to believe it or not.. I post my plays clearly before the card, every single time, without fail James Kim... I am average at best, but my rep is good player, and you have the rep of some mythical comic book character. I may be "completely useless" but, it was you and not I who was the joke of various threads in the past.. Your douchyness was Legendary on this site bra. Shit.... I heard about you through the grapevine and I have never personally encountered you on here until now.. Pleasure to finally see your work James Kim, carry on.
    Last edited by DirtyX; 02-20-13 at 08:41 PM.

JamesKim

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Now Now James Kim... Let's not resort to name calling... And let's be honest, Dirty always has an opinion, whether valid or not.. I always speak on what I feel. I disagree with many people on here, so don't know what you are referring to about me just nodding my head and agreeing with people bra. I have tailed a couple times, and I can recall tailing Jesus once or twice.. However, my plays are usually all me player, and that's real talk whether you want to believe it or not.. I post my plays clearly before the card, every single time, without fail James Kim... I am average at best, but my rep is good player, and you have the rep of some mythical comic book character. I may be "completely useless" but, it was you and not I who was the joke of various threads in the past.. Your douchyness was Legendary on this site bra. Shit.... I heard about you through the grapevine and I have never personally encountered you on here until now.. Pleasure to finally see your work James Kim, carry on.
    Don't give me that BS, I will admit I haven't seen too many of your posts, but the few I've seen involves you changing your mind like a b1tch chosing a t-shirt whenever you hear an opinion that's against yours.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Moderated newsgroup? Call it a algebra group to keep plebs from sniffing the trail...

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Chael sucks

MD

"Personal lock picks" LOL. A chimpanzee could pick .500, especially if mostly picking favourites, yet you can't, even though these picks are supposed to be the culmination of your handicapping skill. I think it's time to retire, cousin.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

What the hell are "personal lock picks"? I think we'd all do better if we realized there are no locks.
    no lockz...just winnerz

GigaOuts
    Update your status

I imagine every capper have their own personal lock pick, pick that they feel most confident in that card. I don't use 'lock pick' as 99.9% guarantee, just a term to use for confident level. I imagine everyone have their own system/method placing bet, I use 3 level system to place my bet.

lock pick: $1000-$2000 (less than 10% of my bankroll)
    confident pick: $500
    value pick: $50-$200

My last 2 lock pick came in for total of 6g wins, but I didn't win 6g since I got many fight wrong. I make a bit over 4g+ for last 2 UFC cards. Most of my 'lock pick' are dog, so if 50% of them win....I am good.

Last edited by GigaOuts; 02-21-13 at 09:23 AM.

MD

My lock pick usually the favor, I only have few lock picks that are dogs
    Most of my 'lock pick' are dog, so if 50% of them win....I am good.
    You can't write this stuff.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

123 Last