pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKim View Post
    No he didn't you retard. Filho missed weight so it wasn't a title shot, you clearly don't have the same powers that I posess, I don't have time to deal with turds like you.

This one thread has more cerebral prowess than what you've posted in your entire life. Grow a pair and make some opinions on your own instead of tailing every play like a parasite you are. Unlike you, at least Gabe had a pair of nuts. You're like the completely invisible character that just nods and agrees with everyone around you, how does it feel to be a completely useless phaggot?
    Ad hominem is only used when an individual has no argument. He attacks the individual instead of the issue in question. Have a nice day comparing people to whoever this Gabe guy is and pretending I don't make picks or have opinions of my own because I don't think some guy who has never fought at 205 nor deserves a title shot in the first place is going to beat one of the best p4p fighters in the world.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You can't write this stuff.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You can't write this stuff.
    You got me there!
    match 1: +184 Condit vs Diaz
    match 2: +200 Maia vs Fitch
    match 3: +200 Dodson vs Johnson
    match 4: -110 Volkov vs Hale
    match 5: -116 Swanson vs Poirier
    match 6: -110 Santos vs Hale

To be honest, I don't know if my lock pics mostly dog or favor. If I have to guess, I say my lock picks are mostly favor. But my lock pick never huge favor, most of them are -130 or better. And the dog 'lock pick' get up to +180 plus. So even if I pick mostly favor (still not sure), I am still up if ½ of my lock pick wins. If that make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    . Most of my 'lock pick' are dog, so if 50% of them win....I am good.
    I guess I should of say, "quite a few of my 'lock pick' are huge dogs, so if 50% of them wins...I am good."

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

I do you a favor MD!

I was doing well before I discover SBR forum, Cover forum, and Sherdog forum. I wonder it is possible many different opinion fog up my judgement of picking winner(it feel good to blame someone...lol). I will give myself 1 more careful shot at this mma wagering thing and banning myself from reading or posting in any forum.
    Giga
    My capping base a lot of poster opinions, whoever is more convincing in their pick I tend to lean on that picks. So that method didn't work out too well for me, so I ban myself from forums to do my own capping to see if things will improve. As you can see, I didn't ban myself like I said I will. So instead of banning myself, I did my own capping early as possible. Once my capping is done, I jump on forum to see what other thinks. I can't ban myself, you and Gaber are the most entertaining/interesting poster for me, keep it up!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

^ Glad you're entertained bro.

You got me there!
    match 1: +184 Condit vs Diaz
    match 2: +200 Maia vs Fitch
    match 3: +200 Dodson vs Johnson
    match 4: -110 Volkov vs Hale
    match 5: -116 Swanson vs Poirier
    match 6: -110 Santos vs Hale

To be honest, I don't know if my lock pics mostly dog or favor. If I have to guess, I say my lock picks are mostly favor. But my lock pick never huge favor, most of them are -130 or better. And the dog 'lock pick' get up to +180 plus. So even if I pick mostly favor (still not sure), I am still up if ½ of my lock pick wins. If that make sense.

I guess I should of say, "quite a few of my 'lock pick' are huge dogs, so if 50% of them wins...I am good."
    I know what you mean. In general my Large wagers (my equivalent of "lock pick", I suppose) tend to be in the -200 range recently. Dodson, Dantas, Machida, Barao, for recent examples. Not on purpose, those are just the picks I've seen the most value in recently.

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Ad hominem is only used when an individual has no argument. He attacks the individual instead of the issue in question. Have a nice day comparing people to whoever this Gabe guy is and pretending I don't make picks or have opinions of my own because I don't think some guy who has never fought at 205 nor deserves a title shot in the first place is going to beat one of the best p4p fighters in the world.
    Hey retard, the second part of that post was directed at DirtyX, not you. You're just an idiot.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Heh, so that's why the forum was good for a while! And turning to shit again now.

Vaughan Lee For Mod! Lifetime term!
    I moved one of the retarded WWE threads to Saloon last week and received a message saying "please dont move threads relevant to the MMA/boxing sub-section in to the Saloon"!

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey retard, the second part of that post was directed at DirtyX, not you. You're just an idiot.

Now Now James Kim... Let's watch the name calling.. We are all adults here, except you and that Sideloaded girl that posts on here. You both should act like one.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Now Now James Kim... Let's watch the name calling.. We are all adults here, except you and that Sideloaded girl that posts on here. You both should act like one.
    More ad hominem? Pathetic. I'd expect more from someone who claims to exercise his third eye. Obviously he doesn't know anything about it.

JamesKim

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    The last thing I care about is an opinion of a spineless b1tch. Pouyasophy proved to be pretty well how much of a moron he is, and you proved how much of a b1tch you are. Can't refute what I say, can you?

pouyasophy

The last thing I care about is an opinion of a spineless b1tch. Pouyasophy proved to be pretty well how much of a moron he is, and you proved how much of a b1tch you are. Can't refute what I say, can you?
    They're just sherdog rejects whose lives revolve around calling people "spineless b*tches" over an gambling forum. I actually like when someone makes personal attacks. It proves they have nothing else and their pea brain is so limited that they need to resort to name-calling and curse words. Pathetic confused souls.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

They're just sherdog rejects whose lives revolve around calling people "spineless b*tches" over an gambling forum. I actually like when someone makes personal attacks. It proves they have nothing else and their pea brain is so limited that they need to resort to name-calling and curse words. Pathetic confused souls.
    Man, you are just getting more popular with each passing day around these parts,

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I see Jon Jones as a younger version of Anderson Silva.
    Sonnen should have a tough time fighting Jon Jones.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Man, you are just getting more popular with each passing day around these parts,
    was not referring to most posters...only the ones who run around tossing baseless insults at each other instead of actually discussing MMA betting.

JamesKim

was not referring to most posters...only the ones who run around tossing baseless insults at each other instead of actually discussing MMA betting.
    Are you fooking kidding me? You are bigger jackass than DeFacto, which is a huge accomplishment btw. Read this thread again, and see how much of a turd you were. How can you blame me for calling you an idiot? GTFO son.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Man, the wars around here are pretty lame lately.

I don't even know who these two homos are.

JamesKim

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Man, the wars around here are pretty lame lately.

I don't even know who these two homos are.
    What a penetrating homo entrance. Expected better from someone who lives on SBR.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

where is defacto?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I duunno, but in his absence, here goes:

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

jameskim check in

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Chael's fighting career will end just like his Real Estate one.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Chael's fighting career will end just like his Real Estate one.

JamesKim

Only 11 days until I'm crowned the God of SBR.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

moretti
    moretti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4822

tl;dr

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Only 11 days until I'm crowned the God of SBR.
    you are already a legend

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Overs seem nice, Sonnen should be able to hang in for a bit.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I predict JamesKim becomes a god in this thread

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

is this jameskim?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

That's him, but someone seems to have photoshopped his head off of Benavidez's body and onto some Asian guy's body.

JamesKim

Are you ready to witness greatness?

pouyasophy

Are you ready to witness greatness?
    Yes I am...Jon Jones is great.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Now before you mortals question the abilities of my divine power, sit your useless degen ass down and read. Don't bother posting tl;dr, because I know you've already read it.

3 years ago, when Chael was 33 years old, Chael fought Anderson Silva in a legendary fight that he absolutely should have won, but lost in the 3rd min of the last round. The reason why he lost is because he was destined to beat Jones by whatever divine powers that granted this vision unto my 3rd eye. This prophecy has been in the works for 3 years, and the final sign was completed when Jon Jones beat Vitor Belfort.

Jones was able to escape Vitor's armbar exactly 3 mins and 33 seconds into the 1st round due to this same prophecy. A prophecy that carried a great curse born 3 years ago. A mere mortal by the name of John "Doomsday" Howard was given this curse, for no particular reasons other than the fact that he was meant to be a vessel. This doomsday curse has made it so that the one who carries this curse will lose his next fight, but the curse will be lifted from him and transferred to the man who beat him. So when Howard had to fight Alves after recieving this curse, he was destined to lose. Alves, however, had to share the same fate. Therefore he lost his next fight to Rick Story, who in turn lost his next fight to Brenneman, who then lost his next fight to Rumble, who then lost his next fight to Vitor. Jones is the final piece that completed this 3 year curse when he beat Vitor.

However, Chael was also given a curse involving the number 3. A curse that he shall not win the world title until he lost 3 title shots. This is why he lost his first shot against Filho, and this is why he could not beat Anderson both times. This is also why Filho was destined to miss weight and deny Chael of another WEC title shot.

You unbelievers may still be skeptical, but I leave you with one last divine evidence. Chael had his 1st UFC title fight 3 years ago when he was 33, and he has lost his 3 title shots. This title fight that is coming up will be in the year 2013, exactly 3 weeks and 3 days after the day of his birth.

Bow down and worship your god, whose number is 3.

edit: When the prophecy becomes true, I fully expect mod status.
    Who the F*CK is this CLOWN! Is this FOOL a Jim Carrey fan? Has he seen the movie "The Number 23" one too many times? Show your bet slip or get the F*CK out of here with this rubbish!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

Damn ballsy prediction bro, but i can roll with it!

First 123 Last