MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uber Reem Poopinschlagin Highlight

Found this little gem on SD forum

LOL bobby hoffman, anyone remember that guy?

[yt]zFsU0aW99WY[/yt]
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 02-07-13 at 10:02 PM.

MMAbetMASTA

I'm an idiot and have no tech skills lol...

Never posted a video here before and my code thing isn't working.

Here is the youtube link for reem's 'lowlight'. If someone can post it in the thread or direct me to directions for how to post a video I'd appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFsU0...layer_embedded

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

We have enough 'reem threads, and you already have a 'reem fail thread.

Also, it's [video].

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    We have enough 'reem threads, and you already have a 'reem fail thread.

Also, it's [video].
    There will never be enough reem fail threads hombre...

It might be hard to understand, but some of us fans have been waiting years for what happened last Saturday night and I can't begin to explain how validating and incredible it was. Its a shame I didn't have more faith and put more money on bigchin. The threads and the joy will linger with me and many for a long while - you'll just have to deal with it my friend.

Might just have to go make another one...

thanks for the smug dipshit response tho bra, I'd appreciate it now if you could further explain the video thing so people can easily view this reem bash...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    There will never be enough reem fail threads hombre...

It might be hard to understand, but some of us fans have been waiting years for what happened last Saturday night and I can't begin to explain how validating and incredible it was. Its a shame I didn't have more faith and put more money on bigchin. The threads and the joy will linger with me and many for a long while - you'll just have to deal with it my friend.

Might just have to go make another one...

thanks for the smug dipshit response tho bra, I'd appreciate it now if you could further explain the video thing so people can easily view this reem bash...
    Nothing smug about it. If you already have a 'reem fail thread, you don't need another. I'm not going Thor-mode here, but Christ, there's enough already. We get it, he got KO'd, great. If I were being smug I wouldn't have tried to help you post the video properly.

You use the [video] tag in place of the [yt] tag. Just replace "yt" with "video". There's a Youtube button in the quick reply box, also. Click that.

MMAbetMASTA

Nothing smug about it. If you already have a 'reem fail thread, you don't need another. I'm not going Thor-mode here, but Christ, there's enough already. We get it, he got KO'd, great. If I were being smug I wouldn't have tried to help you post the video properly.

You use the [video] tag in place of the [yt] tag. Just replace "yt" with "video". There's a Youtube button in the quick reply box, also. Click that.
    I'm sorry that the threads are bugging you and I've chosen to make a 2nd reem thread, but there's an easy solution here big dog - ignore them. Considering I rarely create threads in the time that I've been here I hope you can deal with it and respect my joy.

Thank you for the video info, I'm a true idiot for not taking note to the youtube icon in the bar lol. Dually noted.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Oh yes u are
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do we get to shoot up with him too?